PDA

View Full Version : My gay "boyfriend" is actually bi...

amBiguiled
Jul 2, 2007, 7:54 PM
Hey everyone..So i'm new to this site..been kinda readin a bunch of posts, and stuff, and let me just say, I feel a lot better already. Was feeling kind of lonely in that "no one understands" sort of way, but not any more...at least not nearly as much as before. So..thanks I guess, for being real. Anyway, just thought I'd share this little anecdote about how I've recruited one more person into the bisexual "club".

"haha yesss..I knew it" I told him after he admitted he'd sleep with a girl. Actually, most, but not all, gay guys I've talked to (which isn't THAT many though) say they would mess around with a girl. So they're all bi right? I mean, a str8 guy is almost automatically called gay if he even thinks of cock, so a gay guy should be called bi if he would sleep with a girl. So I told him that I'm going to call him bi from now on and he actually got kinda defensive...wtf! I guess the bi thing IS taboo...Oh well, i'm still calling him bi. Maybe I'll get some angry sex :bigrin:

biwords
Jul 2, 2007, 8:05 PM
Angry sex -- wow! don't think anyone's mentioned that in the 'fetish' thread yet.

Welcome to the site!

domill
Jul 2, 2007, 10:54 PM
lol

and welcome

JoyJoyHollywood
Jul 2, 2007, 11:04 PM
It's nice to meet you.

dafydd
Jul 3, 2007, 2:26 AM
"haha yesss..I knew it" I told him after he admitted he'd sleep with a girl. Actually, most, but not all, gay guys I've talked to (which isn't THAT many though) say they would mess around with a girl. So they're all bi right? I mean, a str8 guy is almost automatically called gay if he even thinks of cock, so a gay guy should be called bi if he would sleep with a girl. So I told him that I'm going to call him bi from now on and he actually got kinda defensive...wtf! I guess the bi thing IS taboo...Oh well, i'm still calling him bi. Maybe I'll get some angry sex :bigrin:

Are you more turned on now you've called him bi? I would be
:cool: :flag3:

d

scubaman
Jul 3, 2007, 6:22 AM
Welcome - angry sex, could be the best kind! Good luck

smokey
Jul 3, 2007, 6:58 AM
If there wasn't such pressure to be either straight or gay and bisexuality was an acceptable option, you would find out that there are actually far more bi's than gays out there.

amBiguiled
Jul 3, 2007, 9:06 PM
Are you more turned on now you've called him bi? I would be
:cool: :flag3:

d

Sure am :tong: and now I'm thinking eventually I can get him to try a little...i don't know...threeway fun times. I gotta be careful though cause he's sort of the jealous type. Whatever, if he gives attitude i'll just play the dominator haha

Found another bi, bi the way..An ex that I came out too admitted she liked girls too..after I grilled her about it...and honestly, it made me feel really good, in a "we're everywhere" sort of way :bigrin: :flag3:

onewhocares
Jul 3, 2007, 9:59 PM
Hello and welcome to the site. I hope that you continue to be understanding of your friend. Everyone should be able to choose and experiment...

Belle

catpryde
Jul 4, 2007, 11:21 AM
If he isn't attracted to women then he's gay, not bi. Just because you sleep with a member of the opposite sex once in your life doesn't make you bi, it just means that they slept with someone of the opposite sex. There's gay men all over the world sleeping with women who do it because they're in the closet. Doesn't make them straight. :P

DiamondDog
Jul 4, 2007, 2:44 PM
If he isn't attracted to women then he's gay, not bi. Just because you sleep with a member of the opposite sex once in your life doesn't make you bi, it just means that they slept with someone of the opposite sex. There's gay men all over the world sleeping with women who do it because they're in the closet. Doesn't make them straight. :P

very true.

But I also know lots of men who are bisexual who say that they're gay or homosexual, when they're clearly sexually attracted to women or when they have sex with women or want it at least.