PDA

View Full Version : To The Canadian Members

arana
Oct 8, 2005, 11:56 PM
I just wanted to wish you all a
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day and weekend.

Hugs,
Arana :tong:

MikeW
Oct 9, 2005, 12:09 AM
Thanks, Arana

cassie
Oct 9, 2005, 5:24 AM
Thanks Arana it's nice of you to post that!!

m.in.heels&hose
Oct 9, 2005, 7:19 AM
im kind of embarrassed to say this but i did not know this was the canadian thanksgiving!!! (its just a coincidence that thankgiving here in the states is my favorite holiday)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our canadian members!!!!!! :bibounce:

m.in.heels&hose

wellred
Oct 9, 2005, 9:31 AM
I join Arana and others in wishing our neighbors a Happy Thanksgiving!

My you be blessed with health, happiness, and prosperity. May the love of friends and family envelop you. May the kindness of strangers delight you. May that gifts of life be sufficient.

Hugs,
Red

bigregory
Oct 9, 2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks Arana and everyone else.I am having the big dinner at my home this year,get to see some of the inlaws,eat,drink and have a good time.
But come Tuesday there had better be some posts here for leftover TURKEY recipes!! :tongue:

Brian
Oct 9, 2005, 7:42 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs,
Arana :tong: You are a sweetheart Arana! Thanks for thinking of us!

I just got back from Las Vegas myself, and I was having so much fun that I haven't visited the site in about 5 days. Good to see it is still up and running. ;) (whew)

- Drew

clubber
Oct 9, 2005, 7:55 PM
Thanks Arana, yours will come soon

Nancyboy
Oct 9, 2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks; Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Interestingly, I just got home from an annual Thanksgiving weekend bi camp!!!!! It was fantastic!

Nancy in Montreal :bigrin:

Biboz49
Oct 9, 2005, 11:46 PM
Hey Arana and others, thanks for the happy thanksgiving wishes! After all that turkey all I wanna do is nap on the couch lol! :sleep:

Drew: I would love to hear about the Las Vegas weekend sometime. I've always wondered what those weekends were like.

bigregory
Oct 9, 2005, 11:54 PM
Hey Arana and others, thanks for the happy thanksgiving wishes! After all that turkey all I wanna do is nap on the couch lol! :sleep:

Drew: I would love to hear about the Las Vegas weekend sometime. I've always wondered what those weekends were like.
Me 3 would love to hear all about it Drew!! :tongue:

cchalmer
Oct 10, 2005, 7:29 AM
On behalf of CL and myself I want to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks to Arana for thinking of us Canucks and starting this off.

I have had a lot of fun on this site and look forward to more to come.

I am thankful for all the friends I have met here and thank you all for the support I have received during the recent turmoil in my life.

arana
Oct 10, 2005, 12:48 PM
Me 3 would love to hear all about it Drew!! :tongue:

Me 4????

I hope everyone will post their thanksgiving recipes on M.I.H.H.'s recipe thread too. We'll all be needing before and after ones.

:tong:

gina42
Oct 10, 2005, 5:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs,
Arana :tong:

i to would like to join arana in wishing our canadian friends a very happy thanksgiving! :)

Bi-ten
Oct 10, 2005, 10:57 PM
Hi Arana,

Thanks hon, you're so sweet. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

Hugs,