PDA

View Full Version : The WorkOut Thread

TaylorMade
Jul 2, 2007, 10:12 AM
I'm not talking about the show on Bravo w/ Jackie Warner, though I DO like that show alot.

I'm talking about- - It's Monday, so I do what I do every Monday-Wednesday-Friday. I work out.

I go - usually -Cardio - -arms/chest (M/F-weights, Tr-machine), abs, quads, hamstrings, glutes.

So far, it's gotten me a flatter belly, nicer ass, less flabby arms, and general well being.

But what makes it fun is... The "Floor Show". I live in Miami, and with over 200 or so days of sun a year, people work out alot in order to look their best with the least amount of clothing. So, I concider it a perk when I see:

The guy with the brunette hair and smooth face bending over to stretch, then squatting with his barbell - -tight ass in the air, quads and hamstrings stretching for all they're worth.

The girl on the abductor/adductor machine, pushing her legs as as as they'll go - -a little bit of sweat across her forehead, grunting just a bit with the strain.

The Asian guy with the perfect swimmers build and long hair on the butterfly machine, pausing to rest and talk to his latino work out partner.

Anyone else work out? Anyone care to name the "perks" at the gym that keep you cumming back for more?

*Taylor*

Jaxxxon
Jul 2, 2007, 10:26 AM
Ah, yes, the gym. When I'm there it's mainly the ladies I'm sneaking a peek at. Love nothing more than the sight of a lean chest snug in a tight workout top. Hair tied up. Little glistening of sweat on the skin. Nips lit in the air conditioned chill. Mmmm.

Skater Boy
Jul 2, 2007, 10:36 AM
Yup, working out is cool. But for me, its a means to an end. I guess I enjoy it to some degree, but not so much that I wake up in the morning and think "yeah! lets go pump some weights!". That said, when you start seeing the results, it IS a buzz, and thats probably what drives me to go. I'd be lying if I said I didn't occasionally check people out when I'm there, but I pretty much just stick to my routine, then split. However, the restaraunt there does do a pretty good steak though, so every now and then I treat myself.

the mage
Jul 2, 2007, 1:39 PM
I work out..
I'm usually quiet, and there just to get it done.
I enjoy the hot tub after, its good on arthritis.
There are always good looking bodies to inspire you to do your best.
I'm doing ok for 50

Tygress75
Jul 2, 2007, 4:05 PM
While I've been out of the gym awhile (hurt my foot/ankle, and it's never fully healed) when I do get the opportunity it's always fun to steal a glance at the ladies with the nice butts as they're walking/running on the treadmills... ;)