PDA

View Full Version : Not him again!!

Audioslave
Jul 2, 2007, 9:00 AM
Im in a situation. Im a young 34, in a rship and a dad. trouble is,im not happy totally. Im looking for someone to share experiences with. all i ask is they are clean and ultra trustworthy to keep silent about it. Why is it so hard to find some1 like that? by the way,I live in Lincolnshire,England. Help!!

TaylorMade
Jul 2, 2007, 10:03 AM
There are plenty of UK male members around. Not sure if they're in your region, tho.

Give it time. I think the best tip for success here is to be patient.

*Taylor*

domill
Jul 3, 2007, 12:06 AM
Audioslave,
You should probably start by creating a personal ad

FalconAngel
Jul 3, 2007, 12:27 AM
We agree with domill on this one. An incomplete profile is like fishing with an unbaited hook. You won't get any but the most desperate nibbles. You don't want that.

Make sure that you spell out what you want in your profile and make sure that everything that a person needs to know about you, so that they know if you are a potential partner, is in the profile for them to see.

Good luck in your search.

Mrs.F
Jul 3, 2007, 3:29 PM
You should have no problem finding someone or lot's of someone's to talk to. I have found some wonderful friends on this site and I'm straight.

Make yourself a profile stating what you want, who you are and I'm sure in no time you will find some people to talk to.

Good luck! ;)

Herbwoman39
Jul 3, 2007, 3:53 PM
The best profile I've ever seen was by a woman on here in Florida. I fell in love the minute I read it because it was written from the heart. Be true to yourself and what you really want in a relationship no matter what that might be.

Good luck sweetie. It *does* take time. I've been looking around for a while myself and still haven't had much luck either.

welickit
Jul 3, 2007, 8:29 PM
On the other hand...........you are a cheat and a liar. What does that say about what you have to offer anyone? More cheating? More lies? This is the way we happen to look at it. You may be fine living the way you do. Other people see you through different eyes. Would you accept someone who was a cheat & a liar? Better you try and correct the situation you are in or else give it up and start over. Honesty from the start prevents most issues before they ever become an issue. Either way, good luck. :2cents:

rissababynta
Jul 3, 2007, 9:19 PM
i have noticed that you are very good at pointing out every person who has a flaw on this site welickit.