PDA

View Full Version : who else loves talking Bi to their female friends

T-Brad
Jun 30, 2007, 10:58 PM
I love it seems i can't get enough of it. I came out a little under a year ago, everyone was totally shocked. They all said it was the last thing they ever exspected and though i was messing with them. I guess because i was in the Army love to work out and don't have a feminine bone to speak of they were shocked.
Well since then i love to tell my female friends about my past and present fun times as i call them. I've done some pretty stupid stuff in the past but i got tested regularly in the army and just got back a clean bill of health 3 days ago. (i really am lucky)
I've been with 15 girls but guys is where i'm a slut. 143 guys, i know i know i'm a dick lover. But anyway talking with my girls turns me on so much, i love seeing there faces when i tell them about my gangbangs i did in the Army. Also how i love to swallow and get fucked. They always ask why i'm always the receiver and never pitch i told them i would rather do a girl. I also never let a guy suck my cock but i LOVE to suck theirs.
One time I did a gangbang and they all cumed into a measuring cup it was just over a cup and i swallowed it all. Is anyone else addicted to cock and talking about it like i am?

DiamondDog
Jun 30, 2007, 11:32 PM
I love it seems i can't get enough of it. I came out a little under a year ago, everyone was totally shocked. They all said it was the last thing they ever exspected and though i was messing with them. I guess because i was in the Army love to work out and don't have a feminine bone to speak of they were shocked.
Well since then i love to tell my female friends about my past and present fun times as i call them. I've done some pretty stupid stuff in the past but i got tested regularly in the army and just got back a clean bill of health 3 days ago. (i really am lucky)
I've been with 15 girls but guys is where i'm a slut. 143 guys, i know i know i'm a dick lover. But anyway talking with my girls turns me on so much, i love seeing there faces when i tell them about my gangbangs i did in the Army. Also how i love to swallow and get fucked. They always ask why i'm always the receiver and never pitch i told them i would rather do a girl. I also never let a guy suck my cock but i LOVE to suck theirs.
One time I did a gangbang and they all cumed into a measuring cup it was just over a cup and i swallowed it all. Is anyone else addicted to cock and talking about it like i am?

No I'm not addicted to cock, swallowing, getting gangbanged, or barebacking as I don't have a death wish and I don't live in ignorance about HIV/other STDs.

I've talked to a few female friends about my sex life. Not for shock value like you do but just because they'd ask me questions, ask me about myself, or they wonder if I'm gay/queer and ask so I'll tell them about myself and my sexuality.

I'll tell them about queer sexuality in that just because you have sex with men it doesn't mean that you do anal sex. My friend's sister agreed and said how if you say that you're bi/gay and a man everyone thinks that you're obsessed with men's assholes or that ALL you think about is cock.

I have talked to male and female friends about safer sex and how they should get tested/use condoms/dental dams even if they are heterosexual and sometimes they agree with me and sometimes they tell me that only hos and sluts need to get tested. :rolleyes:

But honestly my hetero friends do WAY more riskier sex/sex acts than me and my queer friends do, and a lot of times they're ignorant about HIV/other STDs and most of them have never been tested.

Do you fall in love with men? Have a partner/boyfriend? Welcome to the site I guess?

Azrael
Jul 1, 2007, 7:54 PM
Am I to understand that you're equating what u call "talking bi" as in being an attention starved slut and talking to all your female friends about it because it makes you feel cool? Ok, just checking.
Universally stoopid, dude. And dangerous, as the astute DD already pointed out....

rissababynta
Jul 1, 2007, 8:09 PM
azrael...i luff you :bigrin: :tongue:

Herbwoman39
Jul 1, 2007, 8:13 PM
What exactly is "talking bi"? I'm not familiar with that turn of phrase.

You ARE very lucky indeed. You should still be tested again in six months because HIV can lay dormant for a VERY long time. In the mean time I hope you're using protection so that you don't pass along any possible infection you might have lying dormant.

It wouldn't help your conscience if you killed someone along with your own self because of foolish actions in your past.

brudegan
Jul 1, 2007, 8:27 PM
How is this different from horny men sitting around and talking about their conquests in the gym? I never understood the desire to share the naughty details (around people who weren't interested) then and I don't understand it in this context.

That isn't to say that I don't enjoy good raunchy talk with like minded people. But whether it is a discussion with other men about women or a discussion with women about men seems to be beside the point.

Am I missing something?