PDA

View Full Version : Just a little note of thanks

Ally Kat
Jun 30, 2007, 9:29 PM
I just wanted to say what a wonderful group of people we have here. The last few weeks I've had sort of a rough spell, and several people here were most helpful in letting me cry on their shoulder and/or bend their ear. I would name names but I'm afraid I would leave someone out. But will add a big thanks to Drew for giving us this place.

DiamondDog
Jun 30, 2007, 9:42 PM
yes.
I don't mind this place as I came here to meet other queer people.

I know some people (with recent posts where they flip out saying it's a clique/cult) don't like this place or some of the people here but I'm glad that it's here. :)

Thanks Drew!

mistymockingbird
Jun 30, 2007, 10:17 PM
((((((((((((((((((((ally)))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))

Glad you have us, we're glad to have you. I'll be sending lots of good vibes your way. You're a wonderful person and you deserve all the happiness in the world. You'll always have a friend in me. For sure. Muuuuuah

rissababynta
Jun 30, 2007, 10:22 PM
i was not aware that you have been having a hard time lately. i'm sorry that i didn't give you a shoulder to cry on :(

it seems like you are starting to feel better again though and i am happy for that.

captslaprock
Jul 1, 2007, 12:25 AM
KEEP THAT MISSISSIPPI SPIRIT UP & RUNNIN' IN HIGH GEAR

I HOPE THINGS GO YOUR WAY & SOON

arana
Jul 1, 2007, 1:48 AM
I'm glad things are becoming clearer for you now Ally and hope that this new journey in your life makes you very happy.

biwords
Jul 1, 2007, 3:19 AM
My offer to add my shoulder to your Rolodex of shoulders still stands, Mississippi Queen!

chuck1124
Jul 1, 2007, 6:55 AM
Please count me as one of your friends, Ally. I'm sorry I don't get to be online as much as I like. I would do my best to help whatever difficulty you had. We all need a shoulder sometimes. There are so many caring, understanding people here. But not may as special as you.

Michael623
Jul 1, 2007, 7:03 AM
I wish you happiness!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya.

Michael

allbimyself
Jul 1, 2007, 10:37 AM
Just a short song excerpt says it better than I can, hon.

Queen - Friends will be Friends

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust,
Friends will be friends,
When you're in need of love they give you care and attention,
Friends will be friends,
When you're through with life and all hope is lost,
Hold out your hand cos friends will be friends right till the end

AdamKadmon43
Jul 1, 2007, 12:33 PM
Many hugs and kisses to you, Ally.

Adam

texasman6172003
Jul 1, 2007, 1:14 PM
Hey Ally, So sorry yu were going thru a tough strech there. Hope all has worked out for you.. As some of the other's have said,i offer both shoulder's you can borrow, :) . There pretty broad so you can lean on em all ya need to, :) .. :bipride:

Mrs. Taz
Jul 1, 2007, 3:27 PM
sorry you have had a rouch time ally and sorry I havent been online to talk to you. its been real hecktic around here. I hope things start going better for you soon.

Mrs. Taz

nwmscurious
Jul 1, 2007, 4:46 PM
Just wanted to add that I hope one of my favorite Mississippians on this board is doing better. :bigrin:

nwmscurious

Tygress75
Jul 2, 2007, 1:07 AM
Ally,

We're here whenever you need us, darlin'!

:tong:

darkeyes
Jul 2, 2007, 9:15 AM
Blows the fluffies...watches intently...giggles hysterically as they twitch... lix..nibbles... snogs wiv tongue an added pash plus extra wiv interest..an then sum... an stuff... :tong:

luffs ya Ally..long as ya gets it rite an it makes ya happy! :bigrin:

Goes inta mad orgasmic spasms in anticipation of an Ally purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr an falls on floor twitchin in ecstacy! :female: :tong: :bigrin: :bipride:

csrakate
Jul 2, 2007, 10:06 AM
Gee...sorta tough following Darkeyes with a message!!! Don't think I can quite compete with that!! LOL!!

Anyway, we're always here for ya Ally...just as you are here for us! Hope things are looking a bit brighter for ya...and if not, you know where to find me!

Hugs!
Kate

Ally Kat
Jul 2, 2007, 6:30 PM
Blows the fluffies...watches intently...giggles hysterically as they twitch... lix..nibbles... snogs wiv tongue an added pash plus extra wiv interest..an then sum... an stuff... :tong:

luffs ya Ally..long as ya gets it rite an it makes ya happy! :bigrin:

Goes inta mad orgasmic spasms in anticipation of an Ally purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr an falls on floor twitchin in ecstacy! :female: :tong: :bigrin: :bipride:
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

darkeyes
Jul 3, 2007, 9:56 AM
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
Screams an goes inta orgasmic spasms..... writhes on floor like demented dervish girl....

gets up..knackered.. :tong:

arana
Jul 3, 2007, 5:02 PM
Screams an goes inta orgasmic spasms..... writhes on floor like demented dervish girl....

gets up..knackered.. :tong:

Hands Frannie a towel and shakes head......not again.

biwords
Jul 3, 2007, 5:27 PM
The girl just can't help it!