PDA

View Full Version : i wouldnthave believed it if i didnt see it...

vittoria
Jun 28, 2007, 3:45 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809751355/video/3046572/standardformat

omg

you HAVE to see this

chook
Jun 28, 2007, 3:57 PM
what are we looking for???????

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

cpl4cpls
Jun 28, 2007, 4:08 PM
Yeah...heard John Travolta did a great job in the former Divine role. Looks like it will be fun to watch! :rolleyes:

HDSpicy
Jun 28, 2007, 6:58 PM
Damn... John Travolta sure can dance in heels... I wonder how much he practiced?!

rissababynta
Jun 28, 2007, 7:48 PM
i remember my mother telling me about him starring in the movie a while back. i completely forgot about it until i saw the commercials and i was like "oh yeah! that's right! he is doing that isn't he"?! and yes he can dance in heels very well! it must have taken a LOT of practice to not only dance well in heels but look so feminine while doing it! i can't wait to be able to see it. i LOVE him.

Herbwoman39
Jun 28, 2007, 8:03 PM
That is SOOO cool!! I can't believe he pulled it off! The man is more talented than I thought.

Okay, now I gotta see it :bigrin:

FalconAngel
Jun 29, 2007, 12:49 AM
He probably had a blast playing that role, too.

ghytifrdnr
Jun 29, 2007, 2:13 AM
Some of you may be too young to have seen or remember "Saturday Night Fever". Anyone who saw that would know that John Travolta can dance! :bigrin: And he's rumored to be bi too. :drool:

mistymockingbird
Jun 29, 2007, 2:19 AM
Hmmmm, withholding judgment till I see the full movie. Honestly I love John Travolta (ever since I saw Grease as a kid) but not sure how I feel about this casting.

However, my hopes for this are higher than my expectations of the upcoming movie version of Sweeney Todd. Tim Burton directing, cool. Alan Rickman as Judge Turpin, cool. Johnny Depp as Sweeney? Really?

bim469ky
Jun 29, 2007, 3:12 AM
Some of you may be too young to have seen or remember "Saturday Night Fever". Anyone who saw that would know that John Travolta can dance! :bigrin: And he's rumored to be bi too. :drool:

We can hope he is Bi, he is a cutie. :tongue: :male: :bipride:

csrakate
Jun 29, 2007, 10:49 AM
However, my hopes for this are higher than my expectations of the upcoming movie version of Sweeney Todd. Tim Burton directing, cool. Alan Rickman as Judge Turpin, cool. Johnny Depp as Sweeney? Really?

Ohhh...and do not forget Sasha Baron Cohen as Pirelli!!! I have to agree with you on this one Misty....While I find Johnny to be a most talented actor, the role of Sweeney demands a powerful and commanding singing voice! If he can pull this off I will be most surprised and delighted...but until then I remain rather doubtful.

Hugs,
Kate

arana
Jun 29, 2007, 12:10 PM
Hmmmm, withholding judgment till I see the full movie. Honestly I love John Travolta (ever since I saw Grease as a kid) but not sure how I feel about this casting.

Well Johnny did start out in music and fell into acting so maybe he will surprise you.