PDA

View Full Version : Pubic hair

altbinary
Oct 8, 2005, 4:09 AM
Do you prefer you sex partners to have a full bush of pubic hair, or do you like them shaved?

Tom41bimwm
Oct 8, 2005, 7:28 AM
I really don't have a preference, but I'd want to see my partner both shaved and with a full bush.

jabgic
Oct 8, 2005, 8:23 AM
I personally like being shaved but I don't care if my partner is shaved or not :bibounce:

WillowTree
Oct 8, 2005, 10:51 AM
I prefer trimmed, both male and female. Some hair is good I think, but not enough to tickly my nose. :tong:

DÆMØN
Oct 8, 2005, 10:59 AM
hmmm.... I'm pretty sure theres allready a SHAVED section on the forums :P might be a good idea to read them ALL

bithonglover
Oct 8, 2005, 12:04 PM
Definately prefer shaved on a woman but some grooming is a must. As far as men go, I prefer trimmed or little hair. I find its sexier and you don't get any hair in the mouth...

:2cents:

TrimBeardHairyBod
Oct 8, 2005, 12:40 PM
Why do people persist in trying to improve (sic) on nature?

slaphappypud
Oct 8, 2005, 12:49 PM
Why do people persist in trying to improve (sic) on nature?

I take it you have NEVER had your hair cut, live in a cave and eat all your food uncooked........

Damon
Oct 8, 2005, 3:10 PM
Personally I keep myself trimmed as it is healthier and so I prefer my partners to be the same.. I've been with people who didn't understand the basics of maintaing a bush which resulted in unpleasant stubble stabbing me every time i went down lol

Damon

Lyon1369
Oct 8, 2005, 4:19 PM
Depends on the mood I think. Someitmes I like running my hand through the silky curls, other times I like the feel of shaved flesh.
Hell I like em both.
Bi4now.
LYON :flag1:

piercedbi
Oct 8, 2005, 5:48 PM
I like to keep my cock and balls shaved.I hope my lovers will do the same.though I dont like the razor burn

wanderingrichard
Oct 8, 2005, 6:05 PM
think i've stated this here before and maybe elsewhere but;

thru opeing up about being bi, and from having joined several very open, and very tolerant swingers groups here in the PacNW, i've learned that you can't ever please everyone when it comes to personal grooming, but you can work out acceptable compromises. remember, if you dont learn when playing, you've wasted time that can make you a better lover.

like most men, i'm hairy.. and i've learned to accept that .. i'm not one to subscribe to fashion trends, body fads, etc. shaving everything exclusively just brought a major itch issue 2-3 days afterwards that i couldnt stand.

i'm industrial, so i keep my haircut in a plain old style, i dont wear piercings, and i'm a very low jewelry usage type guy.. but, one thing i have learned to do, is trim to just over peach fuzz, my pubic hair, then shave my shaft and testicles. [ my doctor kind of looked at me funny the first time he told me to drop my shorts, turn my head, etc. i had to explain to the poor guy why i keep my crotch maintained like i do.. he actually started blushing]

why?

one; it's a darn sight easier to keep clean.

two; it's more attractive to partners of all genders and persuaions, becuase they dont have to fight their way in or end up with a mouth full of hair.

and three; the change in sensations has been real turn on ..i wont go back to not keeping things slick again..

Michael623
Oct 8, 2005, 6:10 PM
Gawd I think shaved it so hot! Not only the looks but, and I don't know this for sure, but the feel I would imagine is fan-fucking-tastic.

yaucano82
Oct 8, 2005, 6:47 PM
anyway is good. Every person should have a choice

arana
Oct 8, 2005, 10:27 PM
It'd be a lot easier to just read this thread where everyone already answered.

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159

wanderingrichard
Oct 9, 2005, 12:20 AM
thanx arana, i knew we'd seen this before...

Raine
Oct 10, 2005, 4:06 PM
I like to keep my penis area trimmed (I am a bi male) and do enjoy shaving periodically. My ass area is ALWAYS SHAVED, :bigrin: I shave my ass area every 2nd day or so.

Depending on the mood and circumstances, my wife either shaves or trims, and we enjoy sex acts irrespective. Sometimes I do enjoy sexing her with a trimmed pussy!

As for male partners - strictly trimmed/shaven penis area and anal area MUST be shaved. (Fussy i know)...

:flag3:

kinkee
Oct 10, 2005, 6:16 PM
Do you prefer you sex partners to have a full bush of pubic hair, or do you like them shaved?
it's got to be smooth

mike9753
Oct 11, 2005, 1:41 PM
Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth

Kateaclysmic
Oct 13, 2005, 7:17 AM
I hate pubes.

Hades
Oct 13, 2005, 9:40 AM
Hello, there!
I am Hades, I am new here and I am glad to meet you all :cool:
Well, I shave it, when I had been with a couple, some of them hadn't shaved and I really don't care about, well, in fact I must to say I prefer if they are shaved...

gina42
Oct 27, 2005, 8:41 AM
hmmm.... I'm pretty sure theres allready a SHAVED section on the forums :P might be a good idea to read them ALL

hi altbinary,
in june a thread was started on shaving and i think it was stared by tomboyea123 but dont quote me on that but i remember saying that i like a shaved male...and i like shaving myself..its really unpleasant when you get hair stuck in your throat..lol. :tong:

switchme
Oct 27, 2005, 12:59 PM
I now shave everything (well, 90%): legs, torso, genitals. (not the arms nor the head).

I love it. Feels great. looks great. In fact, it is the one thing I have done for myself lately that really makes me feel GOOD about me!

try it. you'll like it.

sweetstuff
Oct 27, 2005, 1:21 PM
Do you prefer you sex partners to have a full bush of pubic hair, or do you like them shaved? I WANT MY PARTNER 2 HAVE NO HAIR ANYWHERE SEX IS BETTER THIS WAY :tongue:

MikeW
Oct 27, 2005, 11:37 PM
how do you explain it in the locker room?

Mrs.F
Oct 28, 2005, 10:24 AM
:rolleyes: Personally, I can't stand totally shaved guys. I like a little bit hair all over. Why, I don't know. I just don't like the feel of totally smooth all over where you should be feeling some hair. But, I can't stand really hairy either, that is a real turn off to me. What my husband has is just right. I love it. :bigrin:

skyscanning
Oct 28, 2005, 11:40 AM
I am new around here. Hello everyone :)

I LOVE women to be shaved, and I love to be shaved myself. My GF prefers the shaved, and I think it is kinda erotic as well... I guess I am a "shaved" guy :)

Ratchick
Oct 30, 2005, 9:28 PM
I prefer to be close shaved or bald myself.
MY partner....As long as it is neat and trimmed I don't care. I like a nice bush sometimes.

Smooch,
RC

windsor_couple
Oct 30, 2005, 9:56 PM
prefer shaved smooth so much better for both the look and the feeling

wanderingrichard
Oct 30, 2005, 11:37 PM

i guess u take the humorous approach? " i'm trying out for the nude olympic swim team?" or the ultra hygenic approach, " i can't stand hair on my body becuase it holds too much odor after my workout, even tho i do shower".?

or, "my wife/girlfriend/lover prefers slick".

just, like, don't worry about it, just be in their face with it and get it done that one time.. you'd be surprised how fast subjects like that become non issues when u handle it early in a factual or confrontational manner. most guys will be , " ok tooo much imagery, sorry i asked".

sigejeni
Oct 31, 2005, 6:58 AM
I LOVE a nice bush on a lady,but prefer guys shaved. Is that wierd? :tongue:

vpilot69
Oct 31, 2005, 11:02 AM
I am shaved, but I like both, on both sexes, for different reasons....

chook
Oct 31, 2005, 6:20 PM
who cares........as long as they are disease free and clean I'll take them any way they come and besides I have a weed whacker and a miners licence :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

quote from an old song.................."you need a gold miner to find her vagina and the hairs on her dickie di do hung down to her knees" :yikes2:

lastlaf44
Nov 1, 2005, 4:13 PM
I prefer trimmed which my boyfriend and I both are. I like the look of some hair, but the funtionality of things being neat and trim.

~LastLaugh~

nakedambrosia
Nov 1, 2005, 6:25 PM
The more the better. I find pubic hair incredibly erotic.

jo69guy
Nov 2, 2005, 7:51 AM
I think I prefer hairy, or slightly trimmed. The few women I have had who shaved, always seemed to have a stubble that I found irritating. Never had a shaved man. :2cents:

Excite3
Nov 2, 2005, 8:55 AM
I prefer timed women and shaved men-

poivoi
Nov 2, 2005, 3:31 PM

Personally I really don't care how I explain my shaved scrotum and penis to anyone. It's rather simple. When I was asked the first time... pretty bluntly... "You shave your b*lls???" I answered "Yeah. You should try it. The wife loves it." Besides, it's for hers, others and my pleasure so what others think really doesn't matter unless it's an imposition to their rights or well being... which it isn't.

In answer to the question... I prefer my partner to be partially shaved... wife along her lips and clit, enough for me to get good licks in without slurping up hairs... bush trimmed beyond those areas. Guys, scrotum and penis... It's nice and it's damned sensuous.

Jeanie2861
Nov 3, 2005, 11:07 PM
Both my BF and I are shaved and we prefer it.

pickin_grinnin
Nov 4, 2005, 1:53 AM
100%, totally shaved. I have a very strong actual fetish for it.

- Jesse

photogr
Nov 4, 2005, 8:49 PM
Without is good, with is ok, hygene first. What I don't like is stubbley faces or genitals.

tom129
Nov 5, 2005, 6:24 AM
I prefer shaved, so much better and stay there longer.

itsbilife
Nov 8, 2005, 11:51 AM
trimmed is nice. ;)

Ansil III
Nov 8, 2005, 3:47 PM
i prefer my partner to be shaved. i also shave. i think it is cleaner and thus more tolerating :bibounce:

Todd34
Nov 23, 2005, 10:27 PM
undefined
I prefer trimmed really close not necessarily bald.

RedOak2005
Nov 24, 2005, 4:47 AM
Honestly, I like both- depends on the individual. Some do well with the "wild-person" primal look- and I don't think one can improve on the natural design. On the other hand, (hey, I only have two) trimmed or shaven has tactile and convenience advantages. Me? Winter = don't trim anything. Summer = keep it neat & tidy. There is such balance in nature! :tongue:

CT Nudist Guy
Nov 24, 2005, 9:54 PM
I am normally shaved (cock, balls & pubes) all summer. I prefer to sun without pubes - I think it looks better.

During the cooler months - I still shave my balls & cock shaft, and keep the hair above my cock fairly short.

I prefer oral with people who are smooooooth! So much better! If I want them to shave - shouldn't I return the favor. Besides - it's sexy, cleaner and fun to do (togther is even better)!

I'm going to be having some surgery in a couple weeks which does not involve "that area". This will be my 3rd operation in 3 months... bummer! But, I am letting the hair on everything except my balls & shaft grow for a few weeks.

I know it's weird thinking - on the one hand I go to a nude beach fully shaved where 100's or more people can plainly see that I'm shaved. I don't mind if someone I am intimate with knows and like it if they shave me. I go to jack off parties with 10's of guys and proudly display my shaved cock & balls +++ A couple months ago I was nice & smooth and went to a nude party of 40 guys...

Then I am embrassed that a doctor and nurse would think I am a deviated pervert. Heck, they are professionals and probably wouldn't care and certainly have seen it before.

Oh well - I guess perhaps I'm just wired differently (but then I already knew that).

Anyone understand my thinking? Would you like to explain it to me?

isknswl
Nov 25, 2005, 6:14 PM
Shaved both men and women.

Bankie
Nov 26, 2005, 1:09 AM
I like it when both are shaved :)

specialk2754
Nov 26, 2005, 3:29 AM
I prefer shaved men and women. It is a turn on when I can and feel and see everything without a mouthfull of hair. It's also cleaner and sexier. For first timers: trim with scissors or a beard or hair trimmer. A dry shave sounds bad but works very well with some lotion afterwords. Try it and I guarantee good results. As a word of caution, shave regularly and don't have unprotected sex for a few days after your first shave to prevent any transfer of STD's

RedOak2005
Nov 30, 2005, 11:08 PM
Sometimes, one likes to have a gourmet dinner in a posh, urban fine restaurant where the sufaces are slick, glossy and smooth. Sometimes, one likes to push through a dense jungle to discover the mysteries concealed by the thick overgrowth. Either can do it for me! Mood. Preferences. Respect. :2cents:

Ratchick
Nov 30, 2005, 11:16 PM
Sometimes, one likes to have a gourmet dinner in a posh, urban fine restaurant where the sufaces are slick, glossy and smooth. Sometimes, one likes to push through a dense jungle to discover the mysteries concealed by the thick overgrowth. Either can do it for me! Mood. Preferences. Respect. :2cents:

So true :)
-RC

nfisherman
Aug 17, 2007, 1:45 AM
My wife and I are both shaved smooth, we find oral is more enjoyable and I can actually feel her clit throb when she orgasms and my smooth pubic area is pressed against her. We prefer to preform oral on shaved people of both sexes.:bigrin:

the sacred night
Aug 17, 2007, 2:01 AM
I think a little hair is visually sexy, but I don't like how it feels in my mouth, so any place that will actually go in there needs to be virtually hairless. Also, I think the idea of a man shaving in order to make his junk more appealing to me is kind of hot in itself, just the idea that they care what I will think of it and they want me to approve. With a woman, I guess it's more assumed that she will do it and it's not so unexpected, but with a man it's kind of a nice surprise.

smokey
Aug 17, 2007, 7:24 AM
A pussy just looks plain naked without its crowning bush. I think a nice pink pussy nestled in its bush is just plain hot... a shaved one, while I wouldn't turn it down, looks sterile. As for men shaved or not, I tried it once and I hate shaving my face to begin with shaving it was so much worse so I grew it back.

the mage
Aug 17, 2007, 8:00 AM
On women I like anything from all bald to full hair but I like the lines neatly trimmed so its tidy.
On men I like just the same thing...
I'm totally shaved and have been my entire life. Long before it was "in" for men.

I never hid it in the gym locker and the only comments I got were from guys who were secure enough to comment on how it would kill them to shave it and asking how long it takes...(3 minutes in the shower)

Gay men have turned me down as a play mate quite often due to my being shaved...so it goes..

warmpuppy
Aug 17, 2007, 8:46 AM
I much prefer what nature intended for a woman. The scent is incredible, and I can always remove the hair if it gets caught between teeth.

As for guys, I think shaved pubic hair looks silly. Pubic hair always provides a nice, natural contrast for the body. When it's not there, the guy almost looks anemic.

Just my preference.

cliffml
Sep 23, 2007, 10:03 PM
I love my women to be all-natural. Full bushes are so sexy on a woman. But on a guy I like it trimmed.

AdamKadmon43
Sep 23, 2007, 11:23 PM
People sure do find some really odd things to talk about, do they not ??

HighEnergy
Sep 23, 2007, 11:45 PM
Well hell, you gotta floss twice a day anyway... ;)

Personally, I like my men furry. I love the feel, the look and that it traps the scent. I've discovered that if I like the way a man smells, I like the way he tastes.

I trim myself, but don't shave.

SxcScotty
Sep 24, 2007, 1:42 AM
im interested to get some feedback from some girls?..

What do you prefer your men? shaved or not shaved?

ChelleNYC78
Sep 24, 2007, 5:21 AM
It'd be a lot easier to just read this thread where everyone already answered.

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159Thank you, ARANA! in the thread you referenced the OP tomboyea123 asked:
does anyone shave there privates?If so why do you do it?

in this thread the OP altbinary asks:

it's possible that in tomboyea123's thread every poster may not have further expressed their preference when it comes to sexual partners.

personally i *prefer* neither a full bush nor shaved, but i like for them to be trimmed. i find that once the hair grows longer than 1/4 inch i have to pick a lot of hair out of my mouth afterwards. but realistically it doesn't matter because i sympathize with those who are wary of taking razors, blades, waxes, depilatories or shavers to their nether regions and delicate areas. i tried to shave once and i will never do it again because i had painful and ugly razor bumps in the weeks afterwards. also when i see women with their pubic hair totally removed, it reminds me of prepubescent females, which i don't find sexy.

love,
chelle