PDA

View Full Version : If you could... who would you date ??

deletetacount123
Jun 28, 2007, 11:13 AM
Im sure we ALL had friends, co-workers, family members we once thought "Well, If I could, I would date them" lol
(With family, its more like "if we weren't related, I probably would")
Who would you date if you could??
You have to also say why it wouldn't happen. (etc, you don't date co-workers or they are straight/married, or an family member...etc

Have fun! This is meant for fun but please don't start fights,,, I'll post mine after I see some reponses here first lol

darkeyes
Jun 28, 2007, 11:29 AM
Im sure we ALL had friends, co-workers, family members we once thought "Well, If I could, I would date them" lol
(With family, its more like "if we weren't related, I probably would")
Who would you date if you could??
You have to also say why it wouldn't happen. (etc, you don't date co-workers or they are straight/married, or an family member...etc

Have fun! This is meant for fun but please don't start fights,,, I'll post mine after I see some reponses here first lol
2 people I adore, 1 I hurt so much the other I hurt and whose feelins just seemed to wither on the vine. I live with it in regret and oft tears but we live with consequences of our actions do we not....

biwords
Jun 28, 2007, 11:41 AM
My eighth-grade math teacher, Mrs. Clarke, as she was then. We'd have set the curtains ablaze.

Skater Boy
Jun 28, 2007, 11:58 AM
The one I let get away. We studied together at artschool, and IMO we got on well. she was cute too. But for one reason or another, we both went seperate ways in terms of education, and I never saw her again after that. Although I still remember her fondly from time to time.

deletetacount123
Jun 28, 2007, 12:02 PM
My cousin - just cause we are so much alike. We even once talked about it and she replied she'll be to scared to date me cause we're so much alike and she doesn't want us to drive each other crazy where we hate each other lol

A co-worker who I like. Too bad shes straight and has a bf of 4 years :(

shaneph
Jun 28, 2007, 12:03 PM
one of my first playmate he lives in wyoming god he was cute :(

ohbimale
Jun 28, 2007, 1:47 PM
The one I let get away. He was a nice guy, warm personality, good kisser and and a loveable man. I have tried to find him again, but no success. And we used to talk about fantasizing about each other in the shower, bed, etc. If I could find him again I would try my best to keep him as a friend and lover. :bipride: :male: :male:

Herbwoman39
Jun 28, 2007, 2:30 PM
My best friend in the whole world. I love her so much and we've been through everything together.

Why it won't ever happen? She's the one who coined the phrase "I'm so straight I have problems turning corners". For her it isn't denial. She's a 0 on the Kinsey scale. True blue straight gal. It sucks. :(

Snowblind1
Jun 28, 2007, 2:55 PM
I met a woman when I was 18, who was the daughter of an employee of the training program I was in. She had talent as an artist and a writer, sprituality, intelligence, a face like audrey hepburn, perfect breasts, just a wonderful body over all.

I had it bad for her almost a decade; suffice to say I never got her.

If I could date her as she was then, I would.

lastlaf44
Jun 28, 2007, 10:34 PM
If I didn't have a fiance and if I had the guts, I would totally go after one of my friends who is also bisexual (and damned hot ^_^). Ahhh, redheads....

Pensive
Jun 29, 2007, 4:57 AM
One of my close friends from high school. I used to have such a crush on that boy it wasn't even funny - we'd be hanging out and all I could think of was how I wanted to take him someplace private and hump his brains out. We were very close for a while - he even fell asleep with his head on my shoulder once. He was also really smart - I feel like I learned a lot from him during the time when we were friends. I've often thought that I'd rather settle down and get married to a girl than a guy, but given the choice I still might go in for a lifetime relationship with him.

That said, it could never happen - we drifted apart during my extremely Christian phase. I think he would consider himself straight these days anyways (although he had a questioning period in his life, and I was blessed enough to be around for it. Too bad nothing ever came of it...), and he has since moved to another state. Oh well. I imagine my friends and family will like it better if I marry a girl anyways.

innaminka
Jun 29, 2007, 8:59 PM
The world is full of the unreachable - i see women every day who appeal to me, but that's just fantasy - probably healthy so long as it stays that way.

As to the one who I probably should have .... well there are sadly a number. I guess the jist of the thread is lost opportunity. A person we knew/know well but for any number of reasons, just didn't go there.

For me, beside a guy called David I met in my early 20's (who is now a millionaire type - sob, sob, sob) there is a woman i have regular meetings with. She works as a chief accountant at the firm who does my company's books. She isn't my actual bean counter. But we have friendly chats, have had a couple of coffees (gals in a grey-guy world) and I have the gaydar screaming at me.
She's married, and i firmly believe in not sh***ing in one's own nest even tho I am positive she's bi/gay and i really do have the hots sometimes -
....... and gawd luv a duck, I'm 45 and sometimes act like a teenager.

deletetacount123
Jun 29, 2007, 9:11 PM
The world is full of the unreachable - i see women every day who appeal to me, but that's just fantasy - probably healthy so long as it stays that way.

As to the one who I probably should have .... well there are sadly a number. I guess the jist of the thread is lost opportunity. A person we knew/know well but for any number of reasons, just didn't go there.

For me, beside a guy called David I met in my early 20's (who is now a millionaire type - sob, sob, sob) there is a woman i have regular meetings with. She works as a chief accountant at the firm who does my company's books. She isn't my actual bean counter. But we have friendly chats, have had a couple of coffees (gals in a grey-guy world) and I have the gaydar screaming at me.
She's married, and i firmly believe in not sh***ing in one's own nest even tho I am positive she's bi/gay and i really do have the hots sometimes -
....... and gawd luv a duck, I'm 45 and sometimes act like a teenager.

lol I think we all have those moments we don't act our age.... which is fine as long as you DO act your age if its a serious thing. (like business)