PDA

View Full Version : confused bicurious

nikid19
Oct 7, 2005, 3:02 PM
i am 19 years old and always loved men and up into i was 18 i been thinking alot about girls everytime i she one that has a fat booty i look back. but now i was thinking maybe i should either tell my family what i feel or just leave it my little secret. since i am curious and don't know what a lesbian look like cause half of them be wearing women clothes instead of trying to look like a boy. can't someone give me any advice it's driving me crazy not to know. :female:

DÆMØN
Oct 8, 2005, 11:06 AM
Education is the key... the more you know the easier you can identify subtypes... read books... attend support events... and so on... your bidar will sharpen with educated practice too.

Kitsy
Oct 8, 2005, 2:46 PM
Aww well I can't really help you, but I'm in almost the same situation, but reversed ^_^;; being as I'm a guy who always loved girls...Well an easyish way to help might be to try going to a gay bar or some sort of gay/ bi events..or just randomly ask people ^_^;; I never done any of those, but I'm kinda shy and not a going out person and I don't know any gay clubs and such...I dunno...Oh well ^_^;; take care