PDA

View Full Version : ROAD TRIP!!!

spamer-man
Apr 14, 2005, 11:30 PM
lol ok well 1 am planing on heading out of oregon in about 15 mounths (hopefully permanintly) and going on a road trip, and seeing all of my online buddies who i have known for years. most of whom are just gonna be great friends, but ofcourse alot of them i am hoping to get some from (yay). and yea just need to get a good road trip rig and a camera then making the greatest road trip documentery/movie of all time. so wish me luck, and hay who knows gimme a holla and maybe ill come visit you lol.

Snafu
Apr 15, 2005, 1:58 PM
Well I am only about 10 min up I-5, so that wouldn't be much of a road trip to here! But good luck! Do it for sure! When I was about your age I was planning on driving to and transferring to Alaska and I did most of the research and planning but never went. Then, I was going to go to see my friend in PA and I never got there either! And I still wish I had or at least done something. Gone somewhere. Or even to college on the other side of the country would have been good too. Once you buy crap like houses and cars with payments and get married and stuff it makes it a lot harder. Plus after a certain age many of us are no longer cool with crashing on someones floor in a sleeping bag or driving for hours in a car that is duct taped together. So fly and have fun, but do try to be smart about it and don't do anything that could cause you permanant harm....and have fun planning too, that can be half the fun! :)

spamer-man
Apr 15, 2005, 6:56 PM
lol yes i know how that can be, and that is what most ppl think of my idea seeing as how it is so big trying to hit every state in america (exept maybe hawia havnt figured that one out yet) then get it over to austrailia i have a friend there i have been dieing to see for years and a few others but she is one of my best and oldest friends, then go up to europe and see every thing there, and as many other countries as i can hit i am hoping to make it last a few years, did a mention canada that is one of the most important countries.