PDA

View Full Version : Connected again!...

kitten
Jun 25, 2007, 10:46 PM
After a heavy thunderstorm and direct lightening strike, I lost connectvity and several electronic devices(even with surge protects and such). Thank goodness we only lost a few electronics!
However, I have missed my chat time and visiting with friends. I am also almost finished with my summer training session and will have some more time off.
Hugs and see ya in chat soon-
kitten

onewhocares
Jun 25, 2007, 11:38 PM
Glad to see that you are up and running again...welcome back. We missed you. You may need a lightening rod.

Belle

kitten
Jun 26, 2007, 7:28 AM
Thanks! Yes, we may need a lightening rod. In the five years we have lived here, we have been hit three times. This is the first time it did damage. I appreciate your welcoming me back. :)

biwords
Jun 26, 2007, 7:48 AM
Welcome back, much-missed kittycat. Muuuuuuuuuah!

arana
Jun 26, 2007, 11:21 AM
Welcome back (((((((((((Kitten ))))))))))) you've been missed. Hope to see you soon!

darkeyes
Jun 26, 2007, 11:24 AM
wb Kit..ya'll notice Ran is even more soppy than eva!!! :bigrin: :tong:

arana
Jun 26, 2007, 11:26 AM
wb Kit..ya'll notice Ran is even more soppy than eva!!! :bigrin: :tong:
You're just jealous cuz I'm not a spoilt brat tart. lol

darkeyes
Jun 26, 2007, 11:38 AM
You're just jealous cuz I'm not a spoilt brat tart. lol
Nope not at all..cudn hav 2 of us goin 2 c dad for dosh wen skint....... u stay nice an luffly Ran, an soppy :bigrin:

kitten
Jun 26, 2007, 2:47 PM
Thanks biwords, Arana and darkeyes!
I have almost figured out all the new bells and whistles on this keyboard. And my summer training program will be finished this week. THEN, I hope to have some more time off.
See ya'll soon-
hugs, kitten

Mrs. Taz
Jun 27, 2007, 12:32 AM
welcome back.my town in kansas had some electricity probs also when we had a storm last week.

Mrs. Taz