PDA

View Full Version : my two year old comedian

nikid19
Oct 7, 2005, 2:43 PM
ok we were all sitting down and watching a movie or something and i was laying in my bed watching the kids play, so my daughter had a little strainer from her kitchen set and she put a few blocks in it and told her daddy to eat it so he was pretending right, and she start to laugh. so my son wanted to try and so he picked up a block and told him juice and his daddy went for it and my son pulled it away and said sike and he stared laughing.

Mrs.F
Oct 7, 2005, 8:06 PM
Isn't it hilarious the things they say! Flounder and I have a 2 yr. old also and sometimes you just can't believe the things he says. For instance.....he has been farting and then looks at you to see if you noticed and then says "I poofed" and laughes. He also will tell us when he has a booger. The other day I was taking him to the sitter and he said "mommy, I have a boogie". So I said " can you get it"? and he starts digging in his nose and then tells me "no". We don't teach him this stuff so he must learn it at daycare watching the other kids. But they sure learn the word "NO" real fast and use it daily!

Gotta luv em! There still so inocent. :bibounce:

Mistya
Oct 8, 2005, 9:33 AM
I love to see and hear what other toddlers are saying...we absolutely treasure our lil guy with all his antics. If you haven't started to keep a log for the kids, you should. We try and keep up with our tot's funny sayings, he will be four in December, and have been keeping a journal for him.

Have you taken them to the dentist yet? We just had a visit with the pediatric dentist...our lil one decided to announce how much he likes to eat candy to the doctor. He usually walks into a crowded doctor's office and says..."Hello people I am here now"...Nothing more to do but shrug your shoulders and laugh at the comical relief he provides! :bigrin:

Enjoy the treausres, they are wonderful!