PDA

View Full Version : Red Haired - Moi?

darkeyes
Jun 25, 2007, 2:06 PM
I got off with a Canadian girl on Saturday night. She flew home from her hol 2day but on parting she said that I am so intense an hot tempered at times I should dye my hair bright red as warning to all and sundry.... now I luff red hair on women...but dyed??? God no ta..but ya reckon its an idea???? Don mind the hot tempered bit..but intense...wot cheek!

I mentioned it 2 me boss today ova dinna an he laffed an sed "yea, an do ya face as well! " jeez... me luffly! An he did say me likes 2 b noticed....a seeker of attention.. an centre of attraction... God began 2 wonda if me had ne gud points.

An then me thinksa Ran...she says me spoilt! An soppy, an a brat... well lots say that...tee hee.

Herbwoman39
Jun 25, 2007, 3:09 PM
LOL! There's nothing wrong with being chemically enhanced. This may LOOK like my natural color but it's not the hue I was born with.

*I* say if you've got freckles you can pull of red hair. Just don't let them do Bozo orange on ya! LOL!

arana
Jun 25, 2007, 3:19 PM
Hmmm, red highlights maybe but not totally red. You're too cute the way you are....even though you are a soppy, spoilt brat :tong:

chook
Jun 25, 2007, 3:55 PM
I got off with a Canadian girl on Saturday night. She flew home from her hol 2day but on parting she said that I am so intense an hot tempered at times I should dye my hair bright red as warning to all and sundry.... now I luff red hair on women...but dyed??? God no ta..but ya reckon its an idea???? Don mind the hot tempered bit..but intense...wot cheek!

I mentioned it 2 me boss today ova dinna an he laffed an sed "yea, an do ya face as well! " jeez... me luffly! An he did say me likes 2 b noticed....a seeker of attention.. an centre of attraction... God began 2 wonda if me had ne gud points.

An then me thinksa Ran...she says me spoilt! An soppy, an a brat... well lots say that...tee hee.

LMAO Fran.....Thats why he's the boss...and BTW can I paint ya snatch red to match ya head???????........... :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Ally Kat
Jun 25, 2007, 5:12 PM
she'd make a luffly redhead

jem_is_bi
Jun 25, 2007, 11:12 PM
What are the other colors you get to choose from?

JEM

oralplus
Jun 25, 2007, 11:42 PM
Oh YES do it. I had 2 girl friends and 1 long term affaire and a partener..all with red hair. They are the BEST. firy,pasionate sexy and everything else, including a bit nutty lol . A bright red hair will possible go with your personality and will give a clear message to the selected ones that KNOW what a red haired woman is all about. Post a picture...PLEASEEEEEEEEe i may even fall in love with you lol lol :bigrin:

oralplus
Jun 26, 2007, 5:00 AM
Hi again . I just look at your profile .....oh my...oh my ....Just so perfect for a firy redhair. You remaind me so much of my extraordinare woman with red hair. Specialy one that i meet in Chicago many years a go. Yes she had Irish ancestry...in evey way lol, Personality,looks, caracter, fire, open sexuality...and you name it. I remember she folling on the Lake ..and she did not have anything a exception of a cotton dress .... lol . You could see everything.... and that was on the way to work....What a incredible Lady she was...i hope still is . Go for it Bright red...perfect as i can see to complement your tem. and dont forget to send or post a photo .... Hugs "J" ;)

darkeyes
Jun 26, 2007, 7:14 AM
LMAO Fran.....Thats why he's the boss...and BTW can I paint ya snatch red to match ya head???????........... :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:
'E sez wen temper in full seethe me don need no face paintin.... so mayb don need that Chook!

darkeyes
Jun 26, 2007, 7:15 AM
Hmmm, red highlights maybe but not totally red. You're too cute the way you are....even though you are a soppy, spoilt brat :tong:
Spoilt.. huh! Brat...huh! :bigrin:

biwords
Jun 26, 2007, 7:49 AM
Wimmings flying across the sea to be with you -- I'm impressed!!

darkeyes
Jun 26, 2007, 11:12 AM
Wimmings flying across the sea to be with you -- I'm impressed!!
She mita flown over ere Wordsie..but not 2 c me.... only met er Sat... so she flew away from me!!!!!! :(

texasman6172003
Jun 26, 2007, 6:12 PM
My Dear Fran,If you want to do the color change just do it hon, :) The hell with what anyone might think,lol..... :bipride:

Azrael
Jun 26, 2007, 6:18 PM
Fuck 'em, darling. It'll be frantabulous. My profile pics should give u an idea how I feel bout this matter :bigrin:

bigbadmax
Jun 26, 2007, 6:19 PM
female in plymouth just sued her employer for redhead jibes and won...she spent over 80 buck a month dying hair due to jibes...won 150,000 buck in compensation(i think).....
i'd never be redhead for anything less than 150 million pounds lol

bbm

arana
Jun 26, 2007, 7:18 PM
She mita flown over ere Wordsie..but not 2 c me.... only met er Sat... so she flew away from me!!!!!! :(
Smart girl rofl you know I luff ya frannie

FerSureMaybe
Jun 26, 2007, 7:23 PM
Fran, you could dye your hair neon orange and still be sexy.
Do whatever makes ya happy, sugarcakemuffinpotpiebiscuit.

pikerslayer
Jun 26, 2007, 7:51 PM
I thought red head girls had loads of sex anyways

coyotedude
Jun 27, 2007, 2:40 AM
You? Intense? Fiery? I never, ever would have guessed! :rolleyes:

Peace

bigbadmax
Jun 27, 2007, 5:43 AM

i always go bi the sayings......

red roof means a damp cellar &

ginger thatch....smelly snatch

who wants someone who smells of bromide.uuuuuuurgggggggggghhhhh!!!!!!!
bbm........and yes i have slept with a few guars!!!!

darkeyes
Jun 27, 2007, 9:26 AM
Me needs red hair for that???? :tong:

darkeyes
Jun 27, 2007, 9:28 AM
female in plymouth just sued her employer for redhead jibes and won...she spent over 80 buck a month dying hair due to jibes...won 150,000 buck in compensation(i think).....
i'd never be redhead for anything less than 150 million pounds lol

bbm
Thats cos yas a guy babes..guys look rite doofers wiv red hair! :bigrin:

Azrael
Jun 27, 2007, 5:04 PM
Thats cos yas a guy babes..guys look rite doofers wiv red hair! :bigrin:
Excuse me?!?!? :stoned:

arana
Jun 27, 2007, 10:34 PM
hmmmm I don't think you look doofers AZ, but I'm not a spoilt brat either :tong:

Herbwoman39
Jun 27, 2007, 10:48 PM

HA! Try telling that to the women I've been contacting on dating sites. I can't get laid to save my life. And please do note the flaming red locks.

darkeyes
Jun 28, 2007, 7:10 AM
hmmmm I don't think you look doofers AZ, but I'm not a spoilt brat either :tong:
Maybe not Ran..but u hav no taste either then..lookin like doofers they do an lookin like doofers they stay! :tong:

darkeyes
Jun 28, 2007, 7:12 AM
Soz AZ..luff ya dearly but say it as me c's it! x :bigrin:

janet_haney
Jun 28, 2007, 9:29 AM
Frannie I love you just the way you are. All that fire in you is your passion. And I love it.

Love ya
Janet

darkeyes
Jun 28, 2007, 9:56 AM
awww Jan... me stayin as me am..no chemicals on my hair!!!! Prefer 2 take peeps unawares! lol :bigrin:

deletetacount123
Jun 28, 2007, 11:33 AM
HA! Try telling that to the women I've been contacting on dating sites. I can't get laid to save my life. And please do note the flaming red locks.

lol would be nice if I could lol
I have strawberry blond hair.... :tongue: but its the lack of expereince that turns away people. blah... as soon as they ask me a sex question where all I can reply is a "I don't know" they think Im really a child or something....

Red hair is nice tho :) My hair can look REALLY red at times in photos lol
Its strawberry blond but depends on lighting, it can apper blond or red or both.

Tasha