PDA

View Full Version : Same Sex Only Parties ???

creach
Jun 25, 2007, 12:28 PM
I often attend swing parties and strangely enough most of the women that go are almost always straight!

Is there any such thing as a bi-girls only party or is there a gap in the market that needs to be explored?

I'm not a lesbian (i like mens bits too much :tong: ) but there are times when i would really like some pure girl action... am i alone in this?

Does anyone know of any parties like this? I'm in the UK so ones this side of the pond are preferable lol...

And Guys... Do any of you feel the same way but guy only parties?

Creach :female:

Don't walk in front of me, i may not follow
Don't walk behind me, i may not lead
Just walk beside me and be a friend x x

Herbwoman39
Jun 25, 2007, 12:44 PM
I've actually been looking for a Jack & Jill Off party in our area. There *was* one and we missed it by a couple of days. Probably a good thing because only a few people actually showed up.

I do know what you mean though. It'd be really nice to find something like that somewhere close by. The thing is though, as fun as it sounds, I don't know if I'd actually have the courage to go. I don't exactly like my body right now though I'm working on remedying the issues.

Body image may be a big deterrent for many women.

lolguy
Jun 25, 2007, 7:39 PM
Herbwoman.....

Since you are in Florida, suggest you try ClubRelate...they host parties in Orlando 3x monthly, and Tampa 1x....women have no problem having bi times with participating women, and they guys there love to watch and if asked, join in...you will see LOTS of FF, FFM, FM, but (sadly) no MMF or MM....every group seems to have its' customs....the hosts make you really feel great...it is a good experience....http://www.clubrelate.net

DiamondDog
Jun 25, 2007, 7:58 PM
Try looking for lesbian/queer women only clubs?
You're in a major city in the UK so there are bound to be some.

creach
Jun 26, 2007, 9:25 AM
Try looking for lesbian/queer women only clubs?
You're in a major city in the UK so there are bound to be some.

dam thats sensible DD !! I honestly hadn't thought of that *blush* to be rectified immediatly!

Creach x x x :tong:

the mage
Jun 26, 2007, 9:35 AM
Here in Canukistan swinger parties are easily found and g/g action is pretty much expected as part of the show for the men. MM action is verboten...sigh..

I've been to men only parties and for pure sexuality its way better.
Men get down and play with the drop of the pants, it does not take hours of "setting the mood"..

Seth C
Jun 26, 2007, 3:42 PM
Oh there are plenty of guy only parties. Although for gay and bisexual men, not just bi men.

darkeyes
Jun 26, 2007, 5:07 PM
triff idea...been ages... tee hee

Seth C
Jun 26, 2007, 5:46 PM
I'm not sure I could attend any orgy-type situation (or similar) until I get into shape. I feel like I'd be intruding. People tend to think of me as hansom but they also usually only want to be friends with me; they don't want to do me.

*sigh* I don't know. This might be my social anxiety talking. Are large guys usually welcome at these sex parties? Or, just look at my pics and tell me: think I would be?

wanderingrichard
Jun 26, 2007, 9:34 PM
i must be in queer heaven here, then, and too dumb to realize it.. in western washington [ sigh, not san antone] there are probably close to 40 men only clubs that have regular meetings ..mostly in the seattle are..rain city jacks comes to mind first for some reason. ladies?? oh, honey there are literally tons!!

glad to see DD jogged your memory a bit and you've now got another direction to search.

buena suerte, nobia...