PDA

View Full Version : Plans for tonight?

Mozlie
Jun 22, 2007, 4:29 PM
Hey everyone:

Just wondering what plans, if any, do you have for tonight or tomorrow night?

This is the first weekend I've been in, in ages and I am determined to find some money so I can go somewhere at least.

Either way have a good weekend!

Moz

Azrael
Jun 22, 2007, 4:36 PM
Eat Sushi, get drunk. Bullshit with my two special people on the phone til the wee hours :suave:

biwords
Jun 22, 2007, 4:42 PM
The way things have been going today, I might give serious consideration to getting drunk, breaking things and picking a fight. More likely, I'll sleep it off.

gb11vt18
Jun 22, 2007, 4:43 PM
Well tonight is a say in night, but I do not know yet for the rest of the weekend.

innaminka
Jun 22, 2007, 7:02 PM
Stay at home and cook dinner for me and my daughters. My husband left for the Pilbarra for 2 to 3 months on Wed, so I'm a very contented grass widow! :)
Downside is I've got to wait up for my eldest daughter who's going "out" with a few friends. Promises to be home by 1.

Ahhh, the time where your children have the social life is upon me..... :(

mistymockingbird
Jun 22, 2007, 9:20 PM
Going to the opera. Don Giovanni

TaylorMade
Jun 22, 2007, 9:22 PM
Online shopping! w00t!

*Taylor*

Azrael
Jun 22, 2007, 9:25 PM
Well, I ate lots of Sushi, and I'm on drink # 6. Now fuckin' what?

biwords
Jun 22, 2007, 9:38 PM
Well, I ate lots of Sushi, and I'm on drink # 6. Now fuckin' what?

That's really funny. :)

Gemini523
Jun 22, 2007, 9:45 PM
Plans for tonight? Well... dress in some of my favorite women's clothes, drink some SoCo, and read the forums, maybe chat some. Not necessarily in that order.

Mozlie
Jun 22, 2007, 10:02 PM
Well I ended up getting a little too drunk and still am, so spell checker is my friend at the min. :)

Tygress75
Jun 22, 2007, 10:52 PM
Tonight... sitting on my butt inf ront of the TV & watching some of the James Bond marathon on Encore (007 in '07).

Tomorrow... probably more of the same. Sad, isn't it?

darkeyes
Jun 23, 2007, 9:40 AM
Out..pub, club..fun..laffs...canoodlin..an who knows..... :bigrin:

Biboz49
Jun 23, 2007, 10:05 AM
I missed the post for yesterday so I'll tell yah what we did last night. We went to the village in Toronto. Being pride week they closed off the street to traffic. It was packed with people. We wandered through the village taking in all the sites, saw some very interesting things like one guy dressed in leather straps, ended up at an outdoor pub and had almost too much to drink while watching the people go by. Tomorrow (Sunday) we're going back to watch the pride parade and check out all the street vendors. Last year we managed to find some bi flags but most of the souvenier type stuff has rainbow colors. This year I'm hoping to find more things with bi colors.