PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would introduce myself.

Mozlie
Jun 21, 2007, 3:07 PM
hey everyone.

Just thought I would introduce myself and say hi to you all. been looking at the site for some time and just decided now that is probably best for me to register and get it over and done with :) as it looks like a fantastic community to be part of.

I'm a bi 21 yr old male living in the south of the uk and have known I was bi since I was about 13 although haven't really done anything with a male since I was about 17-18 although really wanna try again.

So there is my introduction and hope I can contribute positively to the forum boards.

Thanks

:bigrin:

Tommy2020
Jun 21, 2007, 3:15 PM
He is such a nice man....
Welcome to the community and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If there is ever a problem, please let me or any other member know and we will try to make it right for you.
So, have a good day across the pond there.

Tommy

dans94
Jun 21, 2007, 3:17 PM
Welcome Mozlie, I know you'll enjoy yourself here and find many friends. Maybe even some to play with. Good luck,
Dan

onewhocares
Jun 21, 2007, 6:48 PM
Welcome to the new lad from across the sea. Glad that you decided to join us. Hope you like it here as much as I do.

Belle

arana
Jun 21, 2007, 7:58 PM
Welcome to the site Mozlie! Hope you have a great time here. :tongue:

biwords
Jun 21, 2007, 8:06 PM
Welcome, Mozlie, and best of luck to you in your journey!

Azrael
Jun 21, 2007, 9:16 PM
Hello. Welcome to the family. I's Tom.

12voltman59
Jun 22, 2007, 1:50 AM
One more voice saying hello and welcome--I do hope you like it here--we do have our spats, up times and down times on here--but such is life---

Stick with us---hopefully you will learn something about yourself, others and such and make some friends if not find a lover or either gender or maybe one of each---

Well--have fun--chat with us--read the forums and contribute to them---hell--have cyber sex if the mood strikes you---enjoy---

Once again--welcome

mistymockingbird
Jun 22, 2007, 1:51 AM
Welcome. Hope you find what you're looking for.

FerSureMaybe
Jun 22, 2007, 2:40 AM
Well, hey there, then, and **!WeLcOmE!**

:)

DuskTillDawn
Jun 22, 2007, 5:00 AM
welcome newbee

boner_lishus
Jun 22, 2007, 5:29 AM
Hey Mozlie Great having you. Super family group here......

Mozlie
Jun 22, 2007, 9:26 AM
Thanks all for the welcome! much appreciated!! :bigrin: