PDA

View Full Version : You're alone in the house, do you hang around NAKED??

TashaSW
Jun 19, 2007, 3:30 PM
So Im sitting here at my computer... this computer room tends to be the hottest room in the house due to the sun hitting the windows so I tend to be topless when I just come out of the shower and go to the computer. lol

Sometimes I'll walk about in my panties and nothing else... Im alone here, I don't have ot be anywhere till later.

I love being topless lol

So does anyone hang around the house naked when alone (unless your bf/gf/spouse or roomate doesn't care) ?? even half naked?

Cleaning the shower when NAKED IS FUN!! lol No having to worry about clothes in the way or getting wet.

Tasha

DiamondDog
Jun 19, 2007, 3:37 PM
yes.

when I lived alone I would sit around naked even in the winter time and I would sleep naked too.

TaylorMade
Jun 19, 2007, 3:40 PM
Bra and Boyshorts.

*Taylor*

Fire Lotus
Jun 19, 2007, 3:44 PM
I'm nude often around the house, whether my husband is around or not. I'm not self conscience about it.

mistymockingbird
Jun 19, 2007, 3:49 PM
Yup. After I'm home for the evening, I usually strip down to just panties and my favorite robe. I sleep naked probably 75% of the time. When I do dress for bed it's usually not in much. On weekends, when I know I'm not going anywhere, I'll roll out of bed and stay naked all day. Saves water cause I do less laundry. :bigrin:

satxbijay4oral
Jun 19, 2007, 4:50 PM
I am nude whenever I can be. That's with the wife home or not. Love being nude inside and outside.

darkeyes
Jun 19, 2007, 4:57 PM
Me flat is quite cool even in hot weather but still wen its at its hottest do like 2 cool off wiv nice cold bath an then gad bout naked. Me x used ta glower at me bout it but me didn mind..she looked scrummie in er lil skimpy bra an knicks...

Me present flattie on otha hand thinks nuthin of gaddin about starkers woteva the time of day an however hot or cold it is. Wudn mind but its hellishly tuff on sum 1 who she sez she don fancy in the bloody least!!!!!! :(

Herbwoman39
Jun 19, 2007, 4:58 PM
I sleep in the nude and sometimes I run around the house naked but if the kids are home, naked is a no-no.

arana
Jun 19, 2007, 5:04 PM
When it's summer and hot the boobs tend to sweat more so topless is a nice way to keep them cooler. I sleep naked but run around the house in panties and tanks or t shirts a lot more often then nude.

Does anyone else seem to get more people knocking on their door when they decide to do naked day as opposed to clothed days?

holybane
Jun 19, 2007, 5:20 PM
I love to be naked, I'm nakey almost all the time when I'm at home, it's so comfy! My wifey's naked too most of the time but she likes to have a blanket over he tummy, I kinda do too. And yes Arana, everytime I'm naked people knock on the door, but if I'm dressed, nobody... go figure!

-Roger

Mrs.F
Jun 19, 2007, 6:09 PM
I don't like to be naked, plus we have a almost 4 yr. old so that is not always a good idea. I do alot wear a tank, t-shirt and just panties. Flounder on the other hand.......loves to be naked and sleeps naked.

12voltman59
Jun 19, 2007, 6:34 PM
If I can--I am generally nude when I am on the computer---I try to be nude around the house as much as I can....

DuskTillDawn
Jun 19, 2007, 6:39 PM
i love to be naked, i do it when ever i can - gotta remember to close the curtains though! ( i live in a wee village with lots of tourists right outside my windows and to make matter worse theres a plack on my wall about some one who lived in my house huindreds of years ago, so the tourists like to peer in the windows to see if he's home!)

gcidd
Jun 19, 2007, 6:42 PM
Oh my God yes! Clothes come off as soon as I get in from work. :bigrin:

creach
Jun 19, 2007, 6:49 PM
As often as i can get away with!
I sometimes forget i'm naked as i'm so comfortable with it and open the door in the buff... i don't get bothered only the person standing there does lol x

I sleep in the nude as well so when i get up i usually stay that way!

and lets face it u need to get naked for sex!!!! :female:

welickit
Jun 19, 2007, 7:39 PM
We only wear clothes if we are going out the front door. Otherwise we are both naked, sleeping or awake we are naked. To hot for underwear so when we have to get dressed it is usually tee shirt and shorts to run down town.

NudeDen
Jun 19, 2007, 7:53 PM
I'm am usually nude when I'm home, and being a nudist I am more comfortable beign clothes-free. I can get up in the morning, get straight in the shower, get out walk around my apartment getting things together and then when i'm almost ready to go i finally get dressed and leave. As soo as i get home, the clothes come off till I have to leave the apartment again. Saves on the power bill and the water usage, and since I live on the top floor I can keep my blinds mostly open during the day. I agree that basic household chores are just more enjoyable, nude. :cool:

Life's short, play naked!
Dennis

oralplus
Jun 19, 2007, 9:28 PM
When i was married we never walk around the house nude. But also never hide ourselfs in front of the children , so, if we where comming out of the bathroom nude and the kids where around ,we did not worry, neither them to see as nude. I think is very healthy. Over the years i did apreciate nudity and i allways go nude ,weather permiting.I allways encouraged my lovers/parteners to do the same and all of them find it most enjoyable.Some times took a bit of convincing specialy if they lived in a very conventional household.
In fact i have a pair of shorts by the upstairs and downstairs doors for when people drop inn . :bigrin:. ;)

TashaSW
Jun 19, 2007, 9:56 PM
When it's summer and hot the boobs tend to sweat more so topless is a nice way to keep them cooler. I sleep naked but run around the house in panties and tanks or t shirts a lot more often then nude.

Does anyone else seem to get more people knocking on their door when they decide to do naked day as opposed to clothed days?

lol not really but here the townhouses faces other townhouses and you can see inside thier windows so ya... if Im wanting to be naked.... BLINDS ARE CLOSED lol
No peep show for anyone.

jedinudist
Jun 19, 2007, 10:09 PM
lol - my name is jediNUDIST :)

sknydippr
Jun 19, 2007, 10:14 PM
I am an avid nudist and have a very private backyard with a pool and hot tub. I love to be naked both inside and out but my opportunities tend to be limited with 2 young children. Whenever they are away or in bed, I'm usually hanging out naked. Although they know my wife and I sleep in the nude and sometimes see us getting out of the shower, it would seem odd to just spend the day around them in the nude. This year, they will both be away at summer camp at the same time, so we are thinking about having a few skinny dipping parties :)

IrishSkittles
Jun 19, 2007, 10:19 PM
Back in the day I was all about clothes, the baggier the better and around the clock. What was I thinkin?? lol I don't run around the house nude, but I do enjoy freeing up--and staying that way--at night. It's weird when my cat lays on me though lol :rolleyes:

elian
Jun 19, 2007, 10:19 PM
I hate the fact that the windows in my house are high up on the wall and don't have sills - but then again there are some advantages. I usually don't run around nekkid - simply because I want to keep the furniture in good shape.

But I do strip down to undergarments - and sleeping nekkid is usual for me - unless there are guests in the house.

TashaSW
Jun 19, 2007, 10:24 PM
I hate the fact that the windows in my house are high up on the wall and don't have sills - but then again there are some advantages. I usually don't run around nekkid - simply because I want to keep the furniture in good shape.

But I do strip down to undergarments - and sleeping nekkid is usual for me - unless there are guests in the house.

Ya, If Im gonna sit down, I always have my panties on :) Im a bit picky when it comes to sitting on the chairs/couchs with no underwear/pants on lol
PLUS OTHER PEOPLE in the house or visiting have to sit on these so ya... I'll liek to keep them clean lol

Tingly_Tickles
Jun 20, 2007, 3:18 AM
Clothed almost always as of this post I'm sitting in jeans, shirt, socks, and my
duckie boxers, but when I goto sleep yea most of the time it's nakie that's just
normal for myself and the wife.
Also a 4 year old in the house so going all day naked wouldn't be an option nor
for me would I really want to I like having clothes on, prolly cuz how I look at my
body though iono.

This post my at my current time is 3:18 AM.

Santinio
Jun 20, 2007, 5:58 AM
Most of the time I am nude

spartca
Jun 20, 2007, 7:11 AM
Mostly in the hot tub, although sometimes on the deck if it's sunny :)

NakedBike
Jun 20, 2007, 8:07 AM
Coincidently naked at the 'puter now. Slept naked since age 12. If there's no reason to be dressed I'd rather be without.

Azrael
Jun 20, 2007, 10:06 AM
Yes. Naked. With the supply air raging. With my trusty one hitter and some music playing.

Tygress75
Jun 20, 2007, 11:46 AM
I sleep nude; tend to wear just a tank top & boxers or other very loose loungewear when I don't go out. It's hard to do "the naked romp" when you live in a townhouse complex with easy viewing of the neighbors if the windows are open. :bigrin:

lilbitsva
Jun 20, 2007, 11:55 AM
I love to sleep naked because i dont have to worry with the clothes gettig up in my neck and making me feel like i'm choking or anything like that. But when i'm home alone i will walk around with just a tee on. I love that sometimes i walk around when the little ones are not around like when they are at my grandmother's house and she is watching them. I love it because it makes me feel free and nothing is making me feel as thou i'm contained. When i go camping i don't care whether or not peopel are around or not. I know that i dont have the best body so i do keep that in mind but sometimes it's just too hot to care and i will walk around in my underwear and my bra. Sometimes it's just too hot to give a shit whether or not people are looking at you. i really liked this thread tasha. lil bit

TashaSW
Jun 20, 2007, 12:11 PM
I sleep nude; tend to wear just a tank top & boxers or other very loose loungewear when I don't go out. It's hard to do "the naked romp" when you live in a townhouse complex with easy viewing of the neighbors if the windows are open. :bigrin:

Yep, I have the same problem as you and Im in a Townhouse lol
I keep my blinds closed tho if I know I don't feel like getting dressed that day and want to be naked OR be in panties and a tank top.

Tygress75
Jun 20, 2007, 12:24 PM
Yep, I have the same problem as you and Im in a Townhouse lol
I keep my blinds closed tho if I know I don't feel like getting dressed that day and want to be naked OR be in panties and a tank top.

That would work, but for the decorative windows way high up on the wall that can't be covered by a window treatment. :bigrin:

Re: Townhouse living -- Amazing what you can see when you walk by your windows with a passing glance, huh Tasha? :yikes2:

TashaSW
Jun 20, 2007, 1:04 PM
That would work, but for the decorative windows way high up on the wall that can't be covered by a window treatment. :bigrin:

Re: Townhouse living -- Amazing what you can see when you walk by your windows with a passing glance, huh Tasha? :yikes2:

lol ya. Although yesterday was creepy... there was a ladder outside my window and I nearly freaked. lol I was dressed for work but I HAD to get going to work so I forgot about it and went to the garage. Saw some neighbours up on other ladders painting or cleaning shutters and one was taking down xmas lights so I thought maybe the ladder behind my window was one of thiers.... and that it better be gone when I got home. lol

The other day I found out just how much you have a view of the townhouse across from mine... when the sun sets, you can see EVERYTHING inside the windows across from you. Because of that, everyone in all the townhouses never leave thier blinds open after dark lol

My brother came over last month, he looked up at the window at another townhouse and saw this grumpy looking lady staring at him. lol Its NOT uncommon for her to be standing at the window glaring at anyone that looks up. lol

Tasha

Biboz49
Jun 20, 2007, 1:31 PM
I've been sleeping naked for years. In the house I'm nude as long as it's warm enough to feel comfortable and thats all the time in the summer. I just love it and my fiance enjoys seeing me nude too. She sleeps naked and likes to wear a wrap around the house but sometimes gets naked. We do keep the curtains closed though.

TashaSW
Jun 20, 2007, 1:37 PM
Ya, if I know my dad is coming over, I'll get dressed... and he'll complain about the blinds being closed.... I'll just say "well, I wasn't dressed earlier!"
He'll then walk to the windows, opening the blinds lol

Me watching, knowing full well Im gonna close them all again after he leaves and strip back down to my panties and shirt :)

I don't have them TIGHTLY closed tho.. I open them to let enough light in but still have a comfort zone that I can still be naked or in panties/top and not be seen.

Tasha

rissababynta
Jun 20, 2007, 1:58 PM
we're naked a lot of the time but not when the kids are around.

socalgal
Jun 20, 2007, 2:02 PM
Naked is the best... I cant stand clothes at all... When everyone is gone naked as a jay bird I am...
:female: :bipride: :flag4:

Chief Consultant
Jun 20, 2007, 2:32 PM
Of course. I can't do it everyday because my spouse does not care for it and I respect that, but when alone, my boys get the fresh cool air. I love it.

m.in.heels&hose
Jun 20, 2007, 3:23 PM
I am naked when ever i get the chance, and if im not lounging in the buff, its lounging and "padding" around the house in my pantyhose

and the same for sleeping, i sleep naked, and sometimes in nylons :cool:

i even enjoy (occasionally) wearing nylons in the shower

mouse46
Jun 20, 2007, 4:46 PM
:bigrin: Well when its hot its my nice fitting hanes boxer briefs and a tank! But sleep nude definetly! :rolleyes:

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 20, 2007, 5:54 PM
Heh, Sometimes, not often though!

I love to sleep naked! My gf has come over several times when I am sleeping during the day and has made the mistake of jumping into my bed. The funny reactions I get like 1 time she accidently fell of cause she was shocked.

After showers I like to air dry after a breif rubdown with a towel. Or in
the summer I just wear boxers around my house.

jamiehue
Jun 20, 2007, 7:00 PM
like right now. Its a most beautiful day here in michigan nothing so glorious as a day in june.

elian
Jun 20, 2007, 7:10 PM
Yes. Naked. With the supply air raging. With my trusty one hitter and some music playing.

I thought for a second that said .. "Naked with Air Supply raging" .. but then I remembered it's not the 80's anymore. :)

mwmrichva
Jun 20, 2007, 7:13 PM
I haven't worn anything to bed since I got out of the military except maybe a smile. :tongue: I'm sitting here at my computer naked right now. I also love finding places outdoors where I can be nude.

Nak11
Jun 20, 2007, 8:54 PM
When I'm home alone I'm naked all day. When I'm ironing my clothes I have my front door open to my apartment. All my neigbors are at work but one a matured women in her 70's. Who at times steps out of her apartment. I'm sure she has seen me naked many times. I also try to sun tan in the nude whenever I get the chance.

AdamKadmon43
Jun 20, 2007, 11:08 PM
I do not have air conditioning and it can get to be about 90 degrees in my house on some of these hot summer time days. So, when I get home from work, I take a shower and just stay naked for the rest of the evening... There is no one else here except my cat, Sophie, and she not seem to mind.

jo69guy
Jun 21, 2007, 6:33 AM
I sleep naked, as does Marty, but usually I have on shorts and a t-shirt when here alone. :2cents: :bipride:

steveirl0
Jun 21, 2007, 6:58 AM
I spend most of my time naked when at home. If alone would be anywere in the hose but if others are there then sadly it has just to be in my own room. I think everyone should be able to relax a bit while nude feel the freedom and enjoy it, and not have to worry about what others think. I'm sure we all did when growing up and did not care who seen us. It's such a pity that it all had to change when we got older. I started going naked again at home when alone when i was 12 and have been doing so ever since. Sadly it has to be alone.
Steve

smokey
Jun 21, 2007, 7:02 AM
No I scare the animals when I do that. I only undress after I have covered up the mirrors as well. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Enoll
Jun 21, 2007, 12:02 PM
I used to alot more when I was younger, mostly beacause I got more alone time in the house, with three brothers, it's rare these days.
I do Sleep naked though, leaving my boxers draped over my chair while I sleep.

mike9753
Jun 21, 2007, 2:20 PM
Nude whenever and wherever it's possible, as long as it's comfortable - anytemp below 65 degrees requires some clothes.

TashaSW
Jun 21, 2007, 2:51 PM
I love my black panties and black tank top. :)
lol Sadly I have to put on my work uniform soon :(

dans94
Jun 21, 2007, 3:50 PM
I'm often naked or in my little thong when home alone. I just love the feeling of freedom and nothing but the air against my skin.

Tom41bimwm
Jun 21, 2007, 5:23 PM
sleep naked all the time...never naked when the kids are awake/around...sometimes i'm naked or in just some boxerbriefs...most of the time i have some pants on me...when the wife & kids aren't home (visiting her mom), then as soon as i get home, i'm on the computer and buck nekkid!!! i have been known to answer the door naked too, when my buddy comes over. he usually knows when the wife is out of town!!

Dagni
Jun 21, 2007, 6:03 PM
I love being naked somewhere in nature where's no one else on sight in summertime, than it's ok, on some lake or whatever, but in the house and all day life, no.
Well Scandinavians are famous as nudists and they walk around naked all the time, there's even some public places in city areas to be nude (specially Stockholm and Götenborg), but i don't see myself in that.

gb11vt18
Jun 21, 2007, 10:40 PM
Hey if I was alone than maybe I would be naked, but around other people I would rather be clothed, becasue in a nice pair of shorts and a tee shirt is fun enough.

Mozlie
Jun 21, 2007, 11:04 PM
Alone at home? def naked! :bigrin:

FerSureMaybe
Jun 21, 2007, 11:07 PM
I do run around naked during the day when no one's home. I do it a bit more now, cuz I'm trying to get more comfortable with my body.

And even though I'm not technically home alone at night, I sleep in panties. I haven't slept in clothes in forever unless I'm stayin with a friend. I move a lot during sleep and I end up half-strangled by my shirt. Or my clothes get all caught up under me and I can't move. So yea.

And then other times, I'll decide I'm going to take a shower, and change my mind and end up walking around naked for a couple hours, too lazy to get dressed before I finally decide to take one. Hah.

:tong: :tongue: :tong: :tongue:

wanderingrichard
Jun 22, 2007, 12:08 AM
well, yeah, ..clothes are for outside the house...[object Object]

sccurious
Jun 22, 2007, 12:39 AM
almost always nekkie when i'm home

mrplayfuluk
Jun 22, 2007, 1:32 PM
cor blimey I'll get my binoculars! can I have your addresses please, I'm going on tour!!
:bigrin:

tony88
Jun 22, 2007, 4:03 PM
Yes, I like to be naked in the house as much as I can. I have sleep naked alway it is the best feeling no binding like to feel free. When in house and naked cleaning or on the computer I use a towel to sit on as to not soil the funiture. Have fun and enjoy your nude freedom

Gemini523
Jun 22, 2007, 9:51 PM
If alone in the house, I take the opportunity to dress as a woman and roam freely around the house. As a husband and father, it is something I get to do very rarely, and it is worth the time to put on the makeup, adjust the wig, etc. Anyone else with this lovely experience?

hairless
Jun 22, 2007, 11:24 PM
If I'm alone in the house I deffinately go buck naked. I luv to be naked when ever I can.

3naib
Jun 23, 2007, 3:16 AM
It's hard to do "the naked romp" when you live in a townhouse complex with easy viewing of the neighbors if the windows are open. :bigrin:

lol. in college, first time living away from parents, but still having roommates, i developed a love for getting out of the shower still damp, wearing my robe to my room and stripping once there- listening to music and singing and dancing to dry off. UNTIL, one day i looked up, out my window to see a 6' black cheshire-cat-grinner standing in the window of his lawfirm 10 feet away and directly across from me. anyone remember those dick van dyke fire prevention shorts? STOP! DROP! AND ROLL!

another college appartment i had, had these magnificent huge windows, and came with blinds. i had my first very sexual relationship in this apartment- complete with lots of ecstasy, clubbing and sex... one day, i was across the street in a popular-though-not-my-scene-college bar (that i'd never been into) and having a beer with a friend sitting at a window table that had a clear view of the apartment, 2 floors above. at that moment, as i was looking up, my roommate walked into my room, and turned on the lights, and though the blinds were fully drawn, i could read the numbers on his shirt. i was MORTIFIED. how many free freaky sex shows did i provide the stupid frat boys that frequented this joint? i slunk out of the bar quietly- afraid of being ID'd as the live porn star across the ave.

the next 4 apartments were top-floor, skylight-only lofts.

rochester has long winters and short hot summers. i feel the frigid short gray days and extreme cost of heat lend to multi-layers for months. when spring comes... finally... its like people shyly peel off the winter and expose themselves to the warmth and sunlight again. every year- its a birthing.
every fall, its a bundling process again... for that week of nice fall weather before winter kicks in all over again for the next 6mos. (i think its time to move.)

i love being naked and outside. there is a pond that my girlfriend and i frequent called "devils bathtub" and occasionally we get a bunch of people to go under a full moon skinny dipping. there is something magical and healing about it. we refer to one another as "G.O.T.P." Goddess of the Pond.

speaking of, i haven't been yet this year... hope its sunny tomorrow. :)

scorpio9
Jun 23, 2007, 4:14 AM
Of course I'm naked when I can. It's natural to sleep naked, relax naked, clean, eat, . .(not fry things though)

freewayfr
Jun 23, 2007, 5:00 AM
hello!
Yes I love beingnude at home or in garden
I do it when alone,gardening nude is fun too
I got pics if anyone is interested

junior8
Jun 23, 2007, 8:59 AM
All the time.The only time I wear clothes is when I leave the house

poke_m
Jun 24, 2007, 1:29 AM
Yeah baby...rock out with your...

damit1963
Jun 24, 2007, 2:13 AM
Sleep nekkid, when left alone I may roam the house nekkid, but if someones home or I go out I have been known to go commando (no undies). My wife actually pointed out that the family jewels were hanging out one day when we were watching TV.

lolguy
Jun 24, 2007, 8:19 AM
Hey, I home office, live alone, and never wear clothes, often for two or three days at a time....have to throw on some some shorts to go to the mailbox. though....sure cuts down on laundry, too!

jem_is_bi
Jun 24, 2007, 10:24 AM
I am more comfortable with clothes on when I am home alone.
I am more comfortable with clothes “off ” when I have company. :bigrin:

JEM

joxbear69
Jun 25, 2007, 12:22 PM
I sleep naked and frequently run about the house naked as well. If my wife is home, I usually throw on a pair of boxers or put a blanket down on the couch (if still staying naked) as she doesn't like my hairy white ass on the leather sofa.

shaver6
Jun 25, 2007, 12:47 PM
Years ago, our family had a small cabin, located in the high desert out near Victorville, CA. The cabin set back about 1/4 from the highway, with no other neighbors around. It was great fun to go out there in the summer time with a group of horny guys, and run around completely naked all weekend. It was warm, and a nice breeze always came up in the afternoon. We would get naked as soon as we got there, and of course there was always a bunch of erections at first, but then we settled down, just enjoying the place. It was also possible to run around outside also, as we were quite far from prying eyes.

It was just really neat staying naked the whole weekend, while cooking, sitting around, playing cards...and of course by the time it got dark...all those erections started appearing again. LOL :tongue:

AstroGlide
Jun 25, 2007, 1:25 PM
Don't do naked. Have cats.

arana
Jun 25, 2007, 3:40 PM
Don't do naked. Have cats.
AWWWWWW, where's your sense of adventure??? :tong:

AstroGlide
Jun 25, 2007, 4:00 PM
AWWWWWW, where's your sense of adventure??? :tong:

Did anyone hear that sound of....... ***shrinking*** ?
My sense of adventure goes the same place my testes do when it's cold outside.

:yikes2:

'Rana... you're a luv...

Astro

Huey_durden
Jun 25, 2007, 5:36 PM
People do not necessary have to be away but yeah. Scro-tor needs some air. AHHH WHAT A WONDEFUL BREEEEEEEZE!!!! YEAH!!! :bigrin:

babsalonia4u
Jun 25, 2007, 8:01 PM
~ i too live alone. if i sleep naked and wake up to a morning where i don't have to rush out, i love lounging nude. also after a shower, i stay in the buff for a while. it feels so nice ~ :)

milk_my_cock
Jun 25, 2007, 8:47 PM
love to be naked at the house, inside or out; don't care if people are here or not!

Kane2007
Jul 14, 2007, 8:51 AM
If society was mature enough to handle it, I would probably walk around every where I go naked. Unfortunately, people are unable to make most decisions without reaching back into their files of misinformation to make decisions. With that said, I am naked in bed, walking around the house, swimming in my pool, when ever I can, where ever I can, without getting arrested.

Kane

quiet1fornow
Jul 14, 2007, 12:32 PM
If I can be I am....inside or out...mostly in though neighbors have small children if they are outside their fence. sleep eat chat work at home nekkid. I have three cats and a dog...temp inside at night at 70...it is Florida....they stay off of me and me them....I do the towel on chairs and stuff....well in case ... :-)

bhg08054
Jul 14, 2007, 12:34 PM
Unfortunately I'm finding that I'm more and more sensitive to small temperature changes, and often find myself feeling too cold when naked.

Also, as others have said, I don't like sitting on most of my furniture when naked.

What I often end up doing is sitting around in boxers and t-shirt, or pj's, and often with my "bits" hanging out, especially when visiting those types of websites.

hydropop
Jul 14, 2007, 1:52 PM
When we dont have our kids home , we are always naked inside and outside, we have aprivate back yard, and love to intertain. But if someone peeks through the cracks , they may get a eye opener LOL, that would be on them lol. Nude is the best

CHOCOLATECITY32
Jul 14, 2007, 2:05 PM
lately it's been hott and when i get up in the mornin i would go 4 my walk then i would come home and strip nude and stay like that all day everday

ArtLuvsoral
Jul 14, 2007, 2:08 PM
My late wife and I started being naked around the house about 15 years ago after visiting swinging friends who lived at a nudist resort and how natural it all was.....It has been that way for me ever since and I love it!....The minute I'm in the door from the office, the clothes come off....I do throw some shorts on when I cook though...don't want to burn the equipment!!....Also keep a pair of shorts by the front door just in case.....
I have a small sign on the front door that reads, "This is a clothing optional residence, if the naked human body offends you, please call for an appointment first, thank you."......Works wonders on solicitors, I never get bothered!

nessundorma
Jul 14, 2007, 3:01 PM
Yeah I love hanging around naked....I don't get to do it much since when I'm not in school I live with my parents, but whenever I'm in my room, I'm naked. It's just so much more comfortable.

bearisbare
Jul 14, 2007, 4:40 PM
I'm nude often around the house, whether my husband is around or not. I'm not self conscience about it.

I'm nude whenever she is. ;-)

biwmtrucker44
Jul 14, 2007, 9:36 PM
:tong: :) :flag4: :bipride: I am nude as much as posable even driving down the road

JoyJoyHollywood
Jul 14, 2007, 9:49 PM
No almost never. I usually wear one of my shaws or a robe, if not shorts and a tank. I really don't enjoy being naked when I'm alone in the house-I have five dogs and two cats and they all treat me like a scratching post. It's not fun when kitty or Hercule decide to jump on mommy with their claws out. One has to be prepared for the unexpected attack around here.

ambi53mm
Jul 15, 2007, 7:32 AM
My wife and I are Weekend Nudists, at least for the time being. Four nudist resorts within an hours drive and each with its own unique ambience. Just spent a week in northern Ga. where we were able to hike mountain trails and streams nude in addition to the normal activities you'd expect at such resorts.
Our home, life pretty much restricts us to the bedroom unless the kids are away. We're counting down the days until the last one has finally flown the nest.....patiently counting :bounce: :bounce: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Ambi :)

txndck
Jul 15, 2007, 3:34 PM
I am nude whenever I can be. That's with the wife home or not. Love being nude inside and outside.

Totally nude as much as possible.
If I could go to work nude, I would.
Total nudist-exhibitionist!
If you want to see me nude, just ask because I love to show!

JamesA
Jul 15, 2007, 6:38 PM
The answer to that would be an enthusiastic yes. I swim nude, sleep nude, do everything in the nude as much as possible. Live out in the country with lots of privacy so I am often out and about with just my shoes and work gloves if I am doing chores. 'Course that is limited somewhat by the extremes of winter, but even then a comforter and my wife next to me will keep me plenty toasty in bed and the wood fire keeps the house plenty warm.
My wife and I have no problems with being nude - the only time we ever swim with suits is for the benefit of some of our company.
It definitely is a mixture of comfort and sensuality - nothing like the caress of a warm summer breeze on naked skin.

Dpnfmly
Jul 15, 2007, 7:17 PM
We stay naked most of the time. Our kids and friends always call ahead to make sure we are dressed when they get here. With some friends is isnt an issure. They take off thier cloths when they hit the door.

eyewarepanties
Jul 15, 2007, 9:28 PM
We stay naked most of the time. Our kids and friends always call ahead to make sure we are dressed when they get here. With some friends is isnt an issure. They take off thier cloths when they hit the door.

I like to sit around the house in panties. I sleep in panties only.

eyeware

lastlaf44
Jul 15, 2007, 10:11 PM
I'm usually naked around the house unless it's chilly. My boyfriend and I sleep naked too. When I stay overnight at someone's house it's so uncomfortable to sleep in clothes since I'm used to being naked. *pout*

~Lastlaf~ :female:

SneekyLittleMonkey
Jul 16, 2007, 12:27 AM
Of course! I love being naked. Whenever I'm alone in the house, I'm nude. When I lived by myself it was the best.

Dai1961
Jul 16, 2007, 1:16 AM
This ones easy, alone or with my Lala, I am often in nothing, or just a shirt. Yes shirt. I got lucky and met someone who is a nudist with me; something neither of us did with someone else b4 we did it with each other. Although I have been comfortable being nude when alone for many moons.

BiMichael
Jul 16, 2007, 9:58 AM
I love being naked around the house. I'm so fair skinned, I can't really participate in a nudist camp, so I get my freedom inside. I love it!

nar55555
Jul 16, 2007, 10:26 AM
I am nude as the evening winds down. Our friends know that if this is an issue for them, they should call first because I may or may not get dressed to answer the door. I would hate to bring up my children in an environment where they felt that being nude was a bad thing, or that one should only do it in hiding. We don't make it a big deal, so they have never really had an issue with it. I don't understand why we, as a society, make such a big deal about nudity. Violence seems to be OK, but a beautiful body should not be tolerated. Take for example the exposing of Janet Jackson during the super bowl. It is OK to see large angry men, try to break each other for money and glory, but a nice round breast! Well that’s just morally reprehensible. WTF?

Nar

moonlitwish
Jul 16, 2007, 11:23 AM
I happen to be sitting here topless in shorts that I fell asleep in with a blanket wrapped around my shoulders bc I got cold. When I got out of the shower yesterday it was prob an hour before I put on clothes even with my roommate here. He even looked at me funny when I did. I tend to like being fully dressed just because if I decide to leave I dont have to put on clothes bc I'm already wearing them...But I always leave my blinds open lol...luckily I only have a view of the woods on my second story apt :) so if I feel like being naked then I get naked. doesn't matter to me either way and luckily my roommate doesn't mind but it does make him a little horny lol

delpark
Jul 16, 2007, 11:37 AM
Alone at home, I am nude most of the time.

Fred_Brice
Jul 16, 2007, 12:10 PM
We live out in the country with lots of privacy so I am often out and about with just my footwear on, if I am doing chores. It definitely is a personal preference with a mixture of comfort and sensuality - nothing like the caress of a warm summer breeze on smooth Au Natural skin.

burhieghts
Jul 16, 2007, 3:23 PM
I'm always naked at home, sleep naked, If I sit down naked I usually put down a towel so I don't stick to my chair. (leather) I love being naked and think everyone should be.

Gxozi
Jul 16, 2007, 7:35 PM
I wore little clothes after i met my current partner, then we met swingers who were nudists and we switched. we're naked as much as possible and want to live out in the country so we can be nude outside too.

Right now, i'm living away in grad school and i often forget to put clothes on, but catch myself before getting exposed. Thankfully , my roommate isn't around enough to see me when i forget.
In the warm climate i'm in, i wear as little as possible, if i have to wear anything "at home"; and i think i startled the neighbor once with how little i was wearing outside when hanging laundry... if i am nekkie i wear a short skirt or pario to keep my butt off the furniture, that way i don't have to carry around a towel.

if it were further North, i wear as little as is comfortable, i'm too much of a tropical flower to take the cold well and end up with layers .

yay nekkie time! :paw:

Mr chadw
Jul 16, 2007, 7:43 PM
im naked when ever i can which is far to infrequent
i still live with my parents to this means late at night in my room but thats beter than nothing. erly in the morning i will most times i will just go around in a bath robe. I sleap in the newd about hafe the time.

jamiehue
Jul 16, 2007, 11:40 PM
Been so dry in these parts no skeeters no clothes!

james1
Jul 17, 2007, 12:55 AM
Love it
Nothing like being nude
I quite like hanging around the pool and back garden naked too
An amazing feeling of freedom :bigrin:

smoothshaft
Jul 17, 2007, 5:19 AM
Much of the time, yes.

Abbey Road
Jul 17, 2007, 7:54 AM
I sleep naked all the time - I have done since I started living on my own in December 1992. I sometimes sleep in boxer shorts if I stop at someones house. I walk around my house naked at times I usually wear shorts only (untill someone calls then I get a shirt & sandals on) as I have 3 cats who are completely nuts & love to jump or scratch me to bits!!!

Abbey Road. :bibounce: :paw: :wiggle2:

last456frontier
Jul 17, 2007, 2:03 PM
Yes I do 100% salute you TASHA!!! Being naked is like being natural, basic and being yourself. That's the ultimate freedom i can get... infinitum :bibounce:

surfpunk69
Jul 17, 2007, 10:34 PM
I think you are a budding Naturist/ Nudist, and that's cool, because I'm one too!! When i come home from work, I shed my clothes and the apartment becomes my clothes!!! lol My roommate is female, and she's Bi and a former lover, so she tolerates my nudity.... I'm not an exabitionist (? spell?) I'm just a Hardcore Nudist!! But the rule is, dont rub texltile's face in it,... so to speak... you need to fell like this is the natural way to live,... AND IT IS!!!
Love to all, Geoffrey :male:

vittoria
Jul 18, 2007, 2:29 PM
usually yes

unless i'm too lazy to take off my clothes then no

cogregg
Jul 18, 2007, 3:24 PM
I work from home, so I'm nude most of the day, and I sleep naked as well. Our hot tub is right outside the bedroom door, so that's an easy naked dip, too. Our kids (3 boys) are used to seeing my naked around the house, so it's not a big deal most of the time.

Martin2006
Jul 27, 2007, 11:12 AM
Almost always ... cleaning house is much more fun when naked ... the backyard is a great place to be naked too.

MarieDelta
Jul 27, 2007, 11:31 AM
with a cat and two dogs, no

but I'll hang around in boyshorts and a cami :)

Fred_Brice
Jul 27, 2007, 11:58 AM
Well I am Au Natural now on computer. I have been sleeping Au Natural since age 19. If there is no reason to be dressed I'd rather be without, meaning naked. Lately I have started showering Au Natural outside, just grab a wash cloth and a bar of soap, love the feeling of the sun shining and gentle breeze on my bear skin. Lucky for me that I have a big enough of a yard and privacy to be able to enjoy it when I want

:2cents: .

alisbi
Jul 27, 2007, 1:37 PM
I stay naked from the time I walk inside my home. I will answer the door naked, do my chored naked. If company is coming that is not comfortable with it,I don a pair of silk boxers. If i have to go out it's baggy shorts(commando) and a T-shirt and flip flops(those come off in the car).

I say stay Naked!

sandwedge
Jul 27, 2007, 4:08 PM
Love being naked. First thing I do when I get home is strip off all my clothes, shower and lay around nude. Also sleep naked, can't see how anyone can sleep with clothes.

amcu48
Jul 27, 2007, 4:19 PM
;) Always and at some point I will masturbate.

the sacred night
Jul 28, 2007, 7:49 PM
Hardly ever. The closest it comes is pants and a bra, which I really like lounging about in, but even that has to have its limits because I have three roommates, so there is ALWAYS someone else home :( When I had more privacy, I wore somewhat less, and if I lived alone, I probably would again. It does get a bit cold in my room where I live now, though, so that would also have to change.

NakedInSeattle
Jul 29, 2007, 9:26 AM
Of course, of course...it's the only way to be!

raistkit
Jul 29, 2007, 5:22 PM
yes i do and why not one must catch all the breezes they can, unless you are in a nudist colony, my nudist colony begins at home.......... ahhhhhhhh

raist

Merlin
Jul 30, 2007, 1:04 PM
I will add myself to the myriad of nude loving people. Every chance I get I am naked around the house or out in the yard. The feeling of unabashed freedom
is so exhilarting, especially when there is a breeze in the air. Naked is lovely, naked a wholesome and healthy, naked is fun, swimming naked is even more fun. And I sleep naked as well.

itsjay
Jul 30, 2007, 4:39 PM
When I'm at home I like to be in the nude.
It gives me a chance to enjoy my sexual desires and if I get on the Computer while I'm naked it is always more fun, it seems it does not take as long to get hard sitting in front of the Computer naked.

I enjoy it.

pete7
Jul 31, 2007, 2:18 AM
I enjoy being nude in the house.Its very freeing. I confess at the end of the day I look forward to being naked in my home office, relaxing...

allwet
Jul 31, 2007, 6:05 PM
Naked, and loving it.

Merlin
Jul 31, 2007, 10:16 PM
Day off today and I'm refinishing my canoe, in my front yard, by the lake and in the nude most of the day. yuuuuummy. Feels so good to feel the wind on my skin. Also a little exhirating thinking that someone might arrive or pass by in a boat and catch me.
The question is: Do you like to take chances of being caught naked and does it excite you??? YES and YES for me for sure!!!

onefreespin
Jul 31, 2007, 11:27 PM
Every chance I get and, unfortunately, that's not near enough :( ..
Occasionally, I do like to sit in the buff at night on the screened in patio. Very nice...

FREAKYSCBOY
Aug 3, 2007, 5:39 PM
i love being naked....when my parents are gone or mom is in her room i get naked when online...when i move out and get my own place i will be nude alot...

Skater Boy
Aug 3, 2007, 5:44 PM
I resisted posting in this thread until now for some unknown reason. But the answer is "no"... its simply too damn cold in my house to walk around with no clothes on. I sometimes relax in boxer-shorts and a dressing gown (thats a bath robe to you Yankies), but totally butt naked? Na... what happens when someone rings the door-bell? They'd get a nasty surprise!!! (or a nice one, depending on your perspective! ;) )

MarieDelta
Aug 3, 2007, 5:48 PM
They'd get a nasty surprise!!! (or a nice one, depending on your perspective! ;) )

Judging from the pictures on your profile, it would be a very nice surprise! :drool:

Skater Boy
Aug 3, 2007, 6:07 PM
Judging from the pictures on your profile, it would be a very nice surprise! :drool:

Aw, why thanks Marie! You're not looking too bad yourself! :)

Sarasvati
Aug 3, 2007, 6:49 PM
Some people are more naked fully clothed than others are totally without.

Think about what you are saying sometimes.

eyewarepanties
Aug 3, 2007, 6:59 PM
When I am home alone, I like to just wear panties and a bra and maybe some hose some times. Love wearing all of these things. Wear panties full time.,

Skater Boy
Aug 3, 2007, 7:26 PM
Some people are more naked fully clothed than others are totally without.

Think about what you are saying sometimes.

lol, you talking to me, dude? I take it you disagree with what I disagree with what I wrote in this thread... shame. ;)

Sarasvati
Aug 3, 2007, 8:04 PM
Please accept Skater, my comment was not at all a response to yours.

I always enjoy reading your comments and find you a sharp character.

I had in mind certain other comments in the thread which I'd prefer not to identify. But not yours Skater.

Happy trails :flag1:

creach
Aug 3, 2007, 8:06 PM
As often as possible! i like doing the house work in the buff but if i hoover i do put slippers on as i usually run over my toes hahaha

I'm so used to it and comfortable i sometimes forget that i'm naked and if someone knocks i jus open my door to the suprise of my visitors! My poor neighbour has seen me naked so often she closes her eyes when she knocks and shouts throught the door for me to put something on!

hahaha unfortunatly it's never been a randy person who will jump on me when i open the door but one can live in hope!

:tong:

Skater Boy
Aug 3, 2007, 8:09 PM
Please accept Skater, my comment was not at all a response to yours.

I always enjoy reading your comments and find you a sharp character.

I had in mind certain other comments in the thread which I'd prefer not to identify. But not yours Skater.

Happy trails :flag1:

Ah, sorry... I misinterpreted! Welcome to the forum, by the way! :)

nywoody
Aug 3, 2007, 8:43 PM
I love being alone at home so I can just get naked. I am naked now, I live in the country, but near a fairly heavily travelled road. I just went outside nude and walked around my yard. I love the feeling of the cool air on my cock and balls. I love the feeling of doing something "wrong." It gives me a hardon every time I head outdoors-and I hope that one of the cars driving past will enjoy it, too! Too bad it has to be "wrong" to be naked.

Sparks
Aug 4, 2007, 6:34 AM
WhebI get home from the work day, I shower and then I'm naked from then on out.

Diana_TS
Aug 4, 2007, 11:11 AM
Love it. The second I slip in the door from work, off comes the clothes. My wife is the same way. We lounge around the house nude all the time, now that we are alone again, kids grown and on their own. Just wish I could get the wife to become a full time nudist and visit nude resorts, etc. Oh well at least we can enjoy our own resort here at home. The only time I wear clothes at home is when I have to walk the dog, get the paper etc, and then I wear a very baggy pair of shorts, or a loose robe. At night I leave the robe open. Nothing like being nude ...... of course when the wife is not home, I like to also dress and lounge around dressed like you see in my pic. :bibounce:

BothBi513
Aug 4, 2007, 10:24 PM
When the kids are in school and it's just us, yes, as much as possible..... :)

Kitsy
Aug 4, 2007, 11:00 PM
Not all the time, but I do enjoy it when I do ^_^

mn freak
Aug 5, 2007, 1:05 AM
I like to be half naked, maybe a t-shirt & underwear. But Im always naked when chatting.

:flag3:

miss_alexis_js
Aug 5, 2007, 2:38 AM
I only get naked when I'm told to...
Or when I'm dressing or showering...
I'm shy.

Sarasvati
Aug 5, 2007, 8:23 AM
Clanking around the house in the nud with your equipment swinging like a pendulum is good living.

Enjoying the freedom of your body in its most natural aspect liberates good vibrations.

...I have to say I've noticed the lady over the road likes doing it too!!! Is she trying to tell me something?

Specialfun4u
Aug 5, 2007, 2:46 PM
I always roam the house naked, when no one is here. And since I live alone, that is most of the time. I have lots of windows in my front room, which makes it tricky when I close the blinds at night.

amcu48
Aug 6, 2007, 11:24 PM
Sleep naked and stay naked when in the house alone. Not because I am bashful but because I am not the best looking guy around. If I were a female I guess I would show my body off all the time never close the blinds. :bibounce:

StarRider104
Aug 7, 2007, 3:51 AM
:male: I really enjoy being naked...especially with friends who are also into it. Sometimes, though, its damned inconvenient.

Doggie_Wood
Aug 7, 2007, 5:32 AM
When I know I'm going to be alone, yes. And not expecting guests.

:doggie:

flightdeck
Aug 7, 2007, 2:56 PM
all the time when i am alone. even though i am overweight and not a stud. i love being naked and alone. watering my plants washing the dishes. I nearly always end up doing some thing naughty. Its great.

flightdeck
Aug 7, 2007, 2:58 PM
sorry im back again, i forgot and while i am sitting at my computer looking at this and other sites to see if anyone has written me a note. always when im sure i wont be caught.