PDA

View Full Version : THE most amazing thing....

Herbwoman39
Jun 19, 2007, 2:40 PM
I've got no one else to brag to, but I've GOT to tell SOMEONE! Hubby did THE most amazing thing last night. (No, not THAT :bigrin:)

I broke up with the bicurious woman I'd been seeing for about 8 months because it was going nowhere. Normally I'd say it was going nowhere fast, but not even a kiss after 8 months! It had to be ended.

So seeing how frustrated I was at no one close by being interested, he went on Yahoo! Personals and looked around for me!

I wish every Bi person had such a supportive spouse.

As for my dating situation, I signed up someplace new and I've already got 5 interested ladies in less than 24 hours!

It's time for Date-a-Palooza!

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 19, 2007, 2:42 PM
Hopefully everything goes swimmingly awesome HerbalWoman, congrats.

deletetacount123
Jun 19, 2007, 2:59 PM
I've got no one else to brag to, but I've GOT to tell SOMEONE! Hubby did THE most amazing thing last night. (No, not THAT :bigrin:)

I broke up with the bicurious woman I'd been seeing for about 8 months because it was going nowhere. Normally I'd say it was going nowhere fast, but not even a kiss after 8 months! It had to be ended.

So seeing how frustrated I was at no one close by being interested, he went on Yahoo! Personals and looked around for me!

I wish every Bi person had such a supportive spouse.

As for my dating situation, I signed up someplace new and I've already got 5 interested ladies in less than 24 hours!

It's time for Date-a-Palooza!

Congrats Herbwoman :)

I have an ad on 6 personals and NOT ONE RESPONSE lol some ads have been there for months (I log on every day to keep them active tho) and I always wonder whats wrong with my profile?? :(

I can't see anything wrong, people I know say its fine and they like it.
Although a couple have hinted it was my location lol
"Hi! I love your profile!!! Too bad your in Penticton cause Im sure we'll get along nicely!!" (and they are in Vancouver or nearby areas of Vancouver which is like 6 or 7 hours away from Pendeathticton)

You're lucky :)

Tasha

Vuarra
Jun 19, 2007, 4:00 PM
I've done that for perplexxed. She has only once liked anyone I point out, and that was one that both of us thought was okay.

I like rejection about as much as the next guy/gal, so I've stopped doing it.

arana
Jun 19, 2007, 5:25 PM
That is so nice of him Herbie, I hope you have some luck with the new people you're meeting!

anne27
Jun 19, 2007, 6:53 PM
Ya got a good guy there. Ya might wanna keep him around for a while ;).
Congrats on the newly available status, too! :bigrin:

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 19, 2007, 8:34 PM
Just availliable to women right?? Teehee jk.

cottoncandy
Jun 19, 2007, 11:05 PM
my hubby is the same way he always says that he knows he can't give me everything i need at home he is very supportive :flag4:

12voltman59
Jun 19, 2007, 11:31 PM
Good luck Herbwoman, and it does sound like ya got a great hubby there!!!