REALBICPL
Jun 19, 2007, 6:58 AM
BiCamp 2007
July 12 - 15
West-Central Massachusetts
It's nature and nurture!

http://www.biversity.org/

:bibounce:

BiCamp 2006 got a bit nippy at night, so we've moved it to warmer weather for 2007. The location is near Northampton, MA (Lesbianville USA). Campers must provide their own tent, food, and transportation (sharing is encouraged). BiCamp includes showers and flush toilets. And we have the space all to ourselves! Basically, what you get is a place to pitch your tent, a fire pit, fresh water, beautiful wilderness, and the company of a few dozen bisexual and bi-friendly people for a fun summer weekend. Clothing-optional swimming is just a short walk through the woods.

BiCamp is open to all bisexuals and friends at least 18 years of age (or accompanied by a parent or guardian).

This year the cost of BiCamp is $60 for the weekend

dans94
Jun 19, 2007, 3:14 PM
That sounds like great fun! I wish there was something like that in Northern Cal.

DiamondDog
Jun 19, 2007, 3:36 PM
thanks for the PMs about this.

REALBICPL
Jun 19, 2007, 8:05 PM
Cali should have something like this. I found this by accident looking for a place to camp in the Yahoo group section.
There is a group here doing something bigger and more on a monthly basis ( Camp Lickalotta on MYSPACE), but it seems to be more geared towards the Lesbian crowd than BI's....Any real Bi people in the Northeast should really take an interest in this.
Face it, any PRIDE event I have been too is sorely lacking in entertaining the "Bi" community... :bibounce:

REALBICPL
Jun 20, 2007, 6:38 AM
If any one knows of other "BI SPECIFIC " events, please let us all know :flag4:

REALBICPL
Jun 20, 2007, 6:44 PM
We will be out of town for awhile,Hope to see some of you there....... :bipride:

DiamondDog
Jun 20, 2007, 6:53 PM
If any one knows of other "BI SPECIFIC " events, please let us all know :flag4:

Why do they have to be "Bi specific"?

What if you happen to enjoy predominantly homosexual male events or mixed crowd/inclusive events where there are people of all genders/orientations (yes even open minded heterosexuals go to these types of events)?

spartca
Jun 20, 2007, 7:03 PM
I'm open to hearing about whatever floats your boat DiamondDog! :)

DiamondDog
Jun 20, 2007, 7:36 PM
I'm open to hearing about whatever floats your boat DiamondDog! :)

I mostly go to gay bars or leather events.

As much as I enjoy them and the men that go to them I don't like all the cruising/groping that I'm on the reciving end of by strangers.

I've had guys try to make out with me, one guy physically picked me up and said how I looked cute and kissed me, another guy shoved his hand down my pants almost as a greeting, and I was enjoying myself watching a bi guy and his GF play pool with my friend when this guy came up to me and kept kissing my hand and feeding me BS lines/advice and I told him how my "boyfriend" (my friend, he's not really my BF I just told that guy that) sitting next to me would get really mad at him if he kept talking/cruising me and he wouldn't let up and I had my "boyfriend" invite me to the outside bar for a drink.

It could be worse though I have a friend that got his ass fingered in a cruisy bar in NYC.

On the other hand though I did meet and make some of my best friends when one of them tried to peek down my shirt and we were drunk in college. I did get annoyed with him at first though.

I'm not a touchy feely person in general unless I actually want to be touched by someone else and it's clear that I want it. Like if I am dancing with a man and we decide to kiss or touch each other or things like that.

I do like mixed crowd gay bars/clubs but those can sometimes be hard to find and I'm not always attracted to the men and women that go there.

I've been told by friends that I'd really enjoy Folsom st. fair because it's a mixed crowd leather/BDSM event and that I'd also really like Dore alley.