PDA

View Full Version : What to do??

Wolf359
Jun 18, 2007, 5:20 PM
Hello all! Here is my situation.....My wife and I have been in a threesome with this boy (well not boy he is 21) for about 6 months. I am early 30's she is late 20's. Anyway they have become more frequent over the last 4 months. With us having sex sometimes 2 times a week. We have know him for about 8 years. I have never really thought of him in a sexual way until our threesomes started. He had been asking me to let him in our bed for about 6 months prior, but I waited until my wife was ok with it. Now I love watching him fuck my wife. I have touched him several times as we three were at it, but never for long and nothing intense. I have jacked him off one night after the three of us had been at it. He was asleep (I thought) and all of our hands were all over the place so I grabed him and started stroking. He quickly got hard and after 5 min of me stroking him he came in my hand then turned over. I have done this to him a number of times and that was the first time he had not taken my hand off of him after getting hard and letting me stroke it for a min.. Before all of this he had mentioned stuff about letting guys suck him and that he didn't know if he could let that happen or not. The three of us were together Friday night and we were both fucking her....he was on bottom she was on top of him and I was on top of her I could feel his cock going in and out of her pussy then when he sliped out and our cocks touched....it was nice. He is gorgeous! I have never done anything with guys before and am really not that interested but I am with him.....is that crazy??? Anyway please help me get some ideas on what I should do! I am sorry this post kinda rambled all over the place! :)

Herbwoman39
Jun 18, 2007, 5:26 PM
It could be something. It could be nothing beyond the heat of the moment. First, if i were you I'd talk to my wife and tell her how you're feeling. See how she feels about it. It's important to preserve the primary relationship first.

If she's okay with it, then take some time to talk to your third and see how he feels about bi-sex. Nothing says you have to jump in with both feet. Sometimes it's better if you don't. Just play. See what works for the two of you.

Good luck.

DiamondDog
Jun 18, 2007, 5:39 PM
fuck him while he fucks your wife?
blow him or 69 with him without your wife there?
rim him?

I'm not sure what you're asking in your post?

But those are the things I'd do to a guy alone, or in a male/male/female 3 way.

billy_campbell
Jun 18, 2007, 5:53 PM
Sounds like both you and the guy are at the least bicourious and most likely you both like pussy and cock. If he has let you touch him and jerk him off then he must like it. If your wife is cool with it then I say go for. Quickest way to do oral on a "straight guy" is to give your wife oral while he is fucking her. You can't help but give the guy oral too. Do it with your wife on top of him facing his feet. Then she can ride him and watch you kiss her pussy and his cock. This always allows her to get very hot and horny and she can slide off his cock and position herself over his face to let him do her while you give him oral.

gb11vt18
Jun 18, 2007, 5:58 PM
It could be something. It could be nothing beyond the heat of the moment. First, if i were you I'd talk to my wife and tell her how you're feeling. See how she feels about it. It's important to preserve the primary relationship first.

If she's okay with it, then take some time to talk to your third and see how he feels about bi-sex. Nothing says you have to jump in with both feet. Sometimes it's better if you don't. Just play. See what works for the two of you.

Good luck.

Talk with the people involved first I do not think that straight jumping in the bed with the mindset of let me fuck him or let me suck his cock will work. You sound like you both might be bi curious or bi but talk with every person involved. Having an open and honest chat will revel the feelings of everyone. Good Luck

Ophelia
Jun 18, 2007, 9:29 PM

Damn, did it get hot in here?
I'm sorry what was the question?

Wolf359
Jun 20, 2007, 11:36 AM

Good luck.

Thank everyone for there responses! Also thanks for the pm's! I have decided to take it slow and see what a few more months of our threesomes will bring. If he wants to do a little more with me then maybe it will come out in our nightly sessions! Thanks again so much for everyones imput! :three:

Doggie_Wood
Jun 20, 2007, 7:51 PM

Damn, did it get hot in here?
I'm sorry what was the question?

ROTFALMAO!! You too? Damn - the visualization of what was described got me rock hard. I know if it were I in that situation with you and your wife, not only would I let you continue to stroke me off, but I would do the same for you and more.

Damn - is it gettinng hot in here again? :tong:

welickit
Jun 21, 2007, 8:50 AM
We had a very similar situation. After hurricane Charley went through my wife went out back (naked) to see what if anything was damaged. She heard a noise and looked around to see the neighbor standing on his roof checking for damage. She turned to face him and waved and said Hi. He is half our age and single. A few days later he stopped over after work. The wife came in from the store and stripped saying to him you've already seen it all so I can get comfortable. That lead to a threesome and several more after that. During those threesomes I stroked him a number of times and the wife and I stroked him together. It was more a mood of the moment thing. Being comfortable and relaxed sometimes you just let go and do what comes natural. The pic is of them just before the threesome.