PDA

View Full Version : Fetiish?

dafydd
Jun 17, 2007, 3:50 PM
Could it be possible that I am simply gay with a straight fetish?
I love the male body, but i cannot resolve this conflict within me that wants to do it with a woman.
Perhaps this is just a kinky part of being gay.
discuss....

d :male: :cool:

darkeyes
Jun 17, 2007, 3:59 PM
wow..mite b wrong but heard this kinda conflict before...str8s warrin wiv themselves bout bein bi or gay.... we all had it..think bout it an try an b honest wiv yaself.... not sayin yas bi..but its summat not 2 ignore as a possibility....

Skater Boy
Jun 17, 2007, 4:09 PM
I love the male body, but i cannot resolve this conflict within me that wants to do it with a woman.
discuss....

lol, and maybe I'm STRAIGHT, but with a "gay fetish"? I'm not sure what determines whether you fit into the "Bisexual label", but if you desire sex with both men and women, doesn't that make you "bisexual" at least on some level?

TaylorMade
Jun 17, 2007, 4:20 PM
discuss....

I always thought kinky+gay= hot wax on the crack of your ass or CBT.

No pussy for miles.

This is going to sound wrong, but if her personality appealed to you, would you date/have sex with an agressive, more "butch" bisexual woman?

*Taylor*

dafydd
Jun 17, 2007, 4:24 PM
hmm i don't understand the question....no i don't think so....i am only attracted toward femme girls....
I would only want to have sex with femme girls. Just as I only want to have sex with butch guys. it's almost like I am attracted to the ideal.....
confused.....help..

DiamondDog
Jun 17, 2007, 5:38 PM
I always thought kinky+gay= hot wax on the crack of your ass or CBT.

No pussy for miles.

This is going to sound wrong, but if her personality appealed to you, would you date/have sex with an agressive, more "butch" bisexual woman?

*Taylor*

I agree.

If you're homosexual, the last thing you want to do is have sex with women.

You can tell if a woman is beautiful but as far as sexual attraction goes it's simply not there.

People blame homosexual men for being misogynists since some can vocally talk about how they don't like a woman's body, some talk about how a woman's "fishy vagina" disgusts them, or things like that.

I have some gay friends who tell me how they'd rather just not have sex at all if they had to have it with a woman, and how the idea of sex with a woman truly disgusts them.

I don't care if they do this as we all have our likes and dislikes and I hear enough from my hetero friends about how "men are gross" or "how can you like cock?".

Kink to gay men would be something like fisting, dog/pony/pig play, CBT/hot wax, flogging, or any of the other things you can do alone or with other people.

Women aren't on this list of kink since guys that are gay don't want sex with women.

I do know lots of bisexual men who identify as "gay" because they are in the closet about being bisexual because of the way that gay men don't get bisexuality, or they identify as "gay" based on sexual politics and not their sexual attractions.

dafydd-We all have our likes and dislikes, attractions, and physical/emotional attractions.

Personally for me I wouldn't get in a serious relationship with a guy that doesn't have some sort of facial hair.

I'm not even sure if I could get it up for a guy that doesn't have any and if I did I'd be very surprised.

I have been attracted to guys who didn't have facial hair and while it was surprising I was more attracted to their personality, than their physical apperance. Also our emotions and chemistry had something to do with it too.

As far as women go I'm attracted to boyish/femme women too.

I've met women who are so butch that they have a deep voice like a man's (testosterone injections anyone?) and it's not something I'm really into.

Lots of men like femme women only.

I've asked hetero male friends of mine if they're into butch/boyish women and they tell me no, that they're into women who are girlish or who ooze femininity.