PDA

View Full Version : For all the Bi Dads out there...

TaylorMade
Jun 17, 2007, 11:28 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1053/560257190_ab65b325ec.jpg

I did the photoedting to put the colors in. :tong:

Anyhow. . .this is just to let you know that you guys are important. I think of my own dad- - the only member of my family I am out to. I wrote into the card Thank you for being A.L.L. (Accepting, Loving, Listening) the dad anyone could want. So, anyone who is close to their dads, don't forget them today. For any guys here who are dads. . .I just didn't want ya'll to be forgotten.

So, Happy Father's Day (American, I don't remember when Canada observes) from all of us @ Bisexual.com.

*Taylor*

jedinudist
Jun 17, 2007, 11:33 AM
Very nice :)

bigulfcpl
Jun 17, 2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks!

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there!

Mrs.F
Jun 17, 2007, 11:47 AM
That's really nice....I love it!! :bigrin:

This is the first Father's Day without my dad. I'm doing better then I thought I would but it's still very hard. So many things I wish I could tell him and so many things that he is missing and should not be. This is why it's so important to tell anyone who means alot to you how much you love them and thank them for being there.

Happy Father's Day to all you great dad's...... ;)

texasman6172003
Jun 17, 2007, 1:29 PM
That was very nice indeed Taylor,TY. Imyself lost my dad when i was 18,and am not a dad myself. But i know how important a father is to there kids. You father's out there have a GREAT FATHER'S DAY!!!!!

bohemian69
Jun 17, 2007, 2:09 PM
Thank You, that meant alot!! :)

darkeyes
Jun 17, 2007, 3:31 PM
To all pops on planet hav happy dads day.. an pops if yas lookin in...am bein gud honest..now aint that the best pressie me eva gave ya???? :tong:

genera101.2
Jun 17, 2007, 3:49 PM
Thanx Taylor for thinking of us!

TaylorMade
Jun 17, 2007, 3:54 PM
Thanx Taylor for thinking of us!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0073.gif (http://www.thesmilies.com)

Aw, anytime.

*Taylor*

arana
Jun 17, 2007, 4:43 PM
Great graphic Taylor!

Hope all the dads have a wonderful day and a very special Happy Father's Day to my special guy. I hope you have a wonderful day Michael623! muah!

canuckotter
Jun 17, 2007, 8:44 PM
Thanks! This was my first Father's Day... Nothing too special, actually, other than getting thrown up on particularly messily. :tong:

FalconAngel
Jun 17, 2007, 10:46 PM
Thanks Taylor.
I had a great Father's Day Thanks to my Wife and Daughter (son was working and didn't even call).
We hung out at the Pagan Picnic and then went out to dinner and then my Daughter and I went out to play at the arcade (yes, I still love to play video games).

3naib
Jun 17, 2007, 11:01 PM
my brother's first father's day... and my 94 yr old grandfather's first GREAT-grandfather's day (and possibly his last.)

i looked at my niece sitting in his lap thinking of pictures taken of me in my great grandfather's lap- who i was never able to get to know. he was a master carpenter and i have an incredible inlaid table he made... its said i get my hands and vision from him. it is up to me that my niece know my grandfather's stories.

here's to the cycle of life and the seeds you've all sown.

happy father's day all.