PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!

Fancy1600
Jun 16, 2007, 9:46 AM
ok well I'm a girl and I like this girl and well I dunno if she's like that but like she always looks at me especially when I'm in trouble and always laughs at my jokes and stuff and smiles at me alot and doesn't mind when I sit beside her...and when she found out I was a bi she like comes near me alot and says my name alot more...and a friend of mine thats on her bus heard her saying that she was flattered that I liked her and that she would consider me if I didn't wear sweaters all the time....but now I don't wear sweaters at all....and I'm really confused what do I do? do I go up to her and ask her out? or do I just leave it alone and see what happens? :(

skyscanning
Jun 16, 2007, 10:24 AM
This is the struggle that everyone goes through when trying to ask someone out that they feel is important to them.

To quote a movie line: "Only bold moves take the queen." It takes courage to try, and the regrets of not trying carry weight for a long time.

Don't let fear stand in the way. Most times rejection is easier to live with than cowardness.

And truth be known, whatever advise I might offer, you might be better off doing the opposite. Most times I don't have a clue :)

Good luck!

Skater Boy
Jun 16, 2007, 10:30 AM
Fortune favours the brave... If you try you might, if you don't you won't. You don't have much to lose, so I would say "Go for it!".

biwords
Jun 16, 2007, 11:05 AM
My guess is that if you just 'leave it alone and see what happens', nothing will happen...do you have anything to lose by asking her out? (apart from a little hurt pride if she says no -- something we guys learn to take in stride).

Tygress75
Jun 16, 2007, 11:17 AM
Here's another stale platitude to consider: "Better to have tried and failed than to never have tried at all." The point?? Go for it, and chance the consequences! What's the worst that can happen? You'll still be single. The best? You'll have a new person in your life. :)

It may be a good idea to approach this person from a "friends" standpoint and ease into something more, instead of rushing right into the "want to be my girlfriend?" sort of thing. She already knows you like her. So see if she'll get together with you as friends and start to get to know one another that way, first. If there's chemistry, and the 2 of you "click," it will progress into something more. That's the best approach for any relationship, as the best relationships are partners who are friends! How do I know?? That's what got me into the wonderful marriage I've been in for 5 years. :bigrin:

We're here if you need any more help!

deletetacount123
Jun 16, 2007, 11:20 AM
I agree with the above post.... being friends is the best way to start an relationship.
Cause your allowing time for each of you to get to know each other.

Maybe your both just meant to be friends... if something more is suppose to happen, IT WILL happen and you'll know it when the time comes :)

I always say "the best relationships formed out of good friendships" :)