PDA

View Full Version : A REAL Bi event,,,

REALBICPL
Jun 15, 2007, 10:23 PM
BiCamp 2007
July 12 - 15
West-Central Massachusetts
It's nature and nurture!

BiCamp 2006 got a bit nippy at night, so we've moved it to warmer weather for 2007. The location is near Northampton, MA (Lesbianville USA). Campers must provide their own tent, food, and transportation (sharing is encouraged). BiCamp includes showers and flush toilets. And we have the space all to ourselves! Basically, what you get is a place to pitch your tent, a fire pit, fresh water, beautiful wilderness, and the company of a few dozen bisexual and bi-friendly people for a fun summer weekend. Clothing-optional swimming is just a short walk through the woods.

BiCamp is open to all bisexuals and friends at least 18 years of age (or accompanied by a parent or guardian).

This year the cost of BiCamp is $60 for the weekend. A limited number of volunteer tasks are available at $15/hour (max of four hours) to reduce the cost, if needed.

You can find interesting information and discussion by joining the BiCamp Yahoo Group.

Need more info or detail, msg me. This will be my 4th year, I drive from NC to be there.....

REALBICPL
Jun 15, 2007, 10:29 PM
This is their 10th or so year doing this,,,,,,,,great but small and informal event...

FalconAngel
Jun 16, 2007, 1:15 AM
Wish something like that happened down here in South Fl.