PDA

View Full Version : VERY OT: Older women and pink hair: Opinions?

Herbwoman39
Jun 15, 2007, 12:37 AM
As funky as things have been for me of late I feel a deep desire to do something totally wild (which should tell you just how tame I am) and get bright pink highlights.

Unfortunately, almost every photo I've seen of people with pink hair is teens and 20-somethings. I don't want to look like I'm trying to be young again. I just want do do something fun.

So take a look at my pics and tell me what you think. Can I pull off pink highlihts where the blond is now?

And please, do be honest. I don't wanna look like an idiot.

TaylorMade
Jun 15, 2007, 12:40 AM
Maybe something more dark than hot pink.

What pink are you thinking of?

*Taylor*

Herbwoman39
Jun 15, 2007, 12:44 AM
Something like a magenta, actually. Or even a dark purple maybe.

TaylorMade
Jun 15, 2007, 12:47 AM
Something like a magenta, actually. Or even a dark purple maybe.

Yeah. :) That'll work.

*Taylor*

darkeyes
Jun 15, 2007, 5:32 AM
1ce had pink hair.... an jeez did me look funny.... seemed 2 make me nose look bigga an me teeth kinda clashed wiv it..got so neurotic bout it me almost stopped smilin. 1ce also dyed it dark blue an white saltire (St Andrews Cross) for goin down 2 Wembley for an England Scotland football match an hada Lion Rampant painted on me face. Wos bout 18 then an me dad wudn stay wiv me outa embarrassment...cheeky sod.. he looked a rite clown wiv the word SCOTLAND shaved outa back of is head! Mature!!!

sexybicplinwv
Jun 15, 2007, 8:24 AM
I just thought this was so sweet :tong: And our just has old has you feel :female:

spartca
Jun 15, 2007, 9:04 AM
Yeah I think you could rock the pink highlights. For me, pink hair is all about attitude, and from your pix I think you got what it takes :)

deletetacount123
Jun 15, 2007, 11:23 AM
I have a short pink wig :) I like it... if you have a store that sells wigs... buy one... that way you can see if it suits you or not then if you like it, get your hair colored :) That was my purpose :)

I have a black wig too (oringally meant to go with a costume for halloween) and I wore it in puiblic. lol People who knew me REALLY THOUGHT I dyed my hair black OR DIDN'T RECONGIZE ME lol
It was soooooooo fun!!!! I couldn't dye my hair dark since my eyelashs and brows are natually blond so it wouldn't work well :)

Tasha

Herbwoman39
Jun 15, 2007, 1:18 PM
Thanks guys :) I've decided that I'm going to do it closer to the end of August. I'm also going to get very loose spirals curls done as well.

I'll post pictures when I get it all done.