PDA

View Full Version : Visiting North Carolina

Doggie_Wood
Jun 14, 2007, 2:00 PM
Hello to all you lovely people out there. As you may have read in my profile, I trave quite a bit. Well, I've been assigned to a customer for the entire week of the July 4th holiday. So it looks as if I will be marooned 1250 miles from home for the celebrations.
I would like to meet some people who I could possibly befreind and hang with over the holiday.
No pressure at all.
I just don't want to spend the 4th sitting in my hotel room, alone.

Thanks in advance
Dogwood :doggie:
bidogwood@yahoo.com

darkeyes
Jun 14, 2007, 2:19 PM
Hello to all you lovely people out there. As you may have read in my profile, I trave quite a bit. Well, I've been assigned to a customer for the entire week of the July 4th holiday. So it looks as if I will be marooned 1250 miles from home for the celebrations.
I would like to meet some people who I could possibly befreind and hang with over the holiday.
No pressure at all.
I just don't want to spend the 4th sitting in my hotel room, alone.

Thanks in advance
Dogwood :doggie:
bidogwood@yahoo.comthen find a pub an get sozzed wer the peeps r..or don they open on 4th July?

Azrael
Jun 14, 2007, 2:24 PM
then find a pub an get sozzed wer the peeps r..or don they open on 4th July?
They damn well better!!!!!

Herbwoman39
Jun 14, 2007, 2:25 PM

Nothin's open on the 4th babe, except maybe the movie theaters.

Doggie_Wood
Jun 14, 2007, 2:34 PM

I could but I don't drink booze. And the prices they charge at the bars, for what I would spend on three O'Douls I could go to the store and but two six packs.
hmmmmmm..... that gives me a brain fart.

darkeyes
Jun 14, 2007, 2:38 PM
gettin sozzed is best as social event spent wiv peeps not sittin skulkin away in ya room bein bored 2 tears an gettin mizzy Doggie.... if ya don drink go out an hav fun ne ways babe.... :bigrin:

darkeyes
Jun 14, 2007, 2:40 PM
Nothin's open on the 4th babe, except maybe the movie theaters.
God wotta nitemare....fun day an sod all 2 do..no pubs no clubs..an they call it a hol???? :(

TaylorMade
Jun 14, 2007, 5:31 PM
God wotta nitemare....fun day an sod all 2 do..no pubs no clubs..an they call it a hol???? :(

You're supposed to have bought your booze early and drink it with friends. In Florida, the grocery stores are open for limited hours and you can get alcohol there.

*Taylor*

Doggie_Wood
Jul 8, 2007, 12:12 PM
Well - as it turned out, I had to work on the 4th. That put a little extra gingle in my pocket.
Damn - I gotta find another job.