PDA

View Full Version : Ive had enough!!

seafer
Jun 14, 2007, 1:43 PM
Ive tried and tried to get some one to chat with me or respond to what Ive written, but I guess Im not the type to chat with any of you on here..
you are more into chatting about strap on's and congress and someones sex life.. whats wrong with my dream?? you will read an amazing story about a Princess who prerfers a woman over a man, but you won't even give me the time or day.. am I not good enough for any of you?? must not be..
maybe I need to start some shit like the asshole guy did with the Alaska woman.. well Im not that way.. all I want is to be some part of what you all are..I didn't think I was trying that hard and Im not trying harder..
whatever peolpe.. do as you wish and push me off. Im out of here..

PEACE!!

Skater Boy
Jun 14, 2007, 1:52 PM
LOL, Chill dude. I'm sure its not like that. I know there's a bit of a "clique" thing going on on this website, but everyone's welcome, or so I'm told.

[EDIT] sorry, just checked your profile: That should be "dudette". Your dream is interesting, thanks for sharing. Although I never remember my dreams.

Azrael
Jun 14, 2007, 2:01 PM
Exactly. I've been meaning to read about your dream, but I am totally swamped with reading material right now. Not trying to ignore you, seriously. Skater, I promise I'll get back 2 u soon about the linguistics stuff.
I know it sounds stupid, but try to be patient, there are some severely busy people here, myself included. Oh, and everyone IS welcome here.

hey, look @ that- post #666 :bigrin:

sexybicplinwv
Jun 14, 2007, 2:12 PM
:girl: Am rite here any time you wont to talk. :) Have a great day :female:

Herbwoman39
Jun 14, 2007, 2:12 PM
I'm not ignoring you. Really. Scout's honor. I just really had no idea what to to something so intense. So I left it to other people to respond to.

arana
Jun 14, 2007, 2:17 PM
Personally I don't read most of the stories posted here. Too many here are writers, some brilliant, some not so much and I'd rather not have to lie if I don't care for something.

welickit
Jun 14, 2007, 2:26 PM
You may be reading something into & expecting something more out of this site than there is here for you. I don't intend to be rude but perhaps you are in the wrong forum to get people to respond to your dream. Each of us has their own dreams, likes & dislikes. Leaving is your choice but it is rather juvenile. You are saying play MY way or I am going home. Life isn't that easy, give it time. How many people have you taken interest in? How many have you contacted? You have only been a member for three months, don't expect miracles.