PDA

View Full Version : The most kinkiest fantasy you have ever had?

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 13, 2007, 3:07 PM
So realism or not. Depending on how deep you want to share. Or how much
you want to share, cause I'm only curious if I'm just the one that has
out of this world fantasies...

I'll spill first...Mines a bisexual orgy......*blushes*

arana
Jun 13, 2007, 4:45 PM
bisexual orgy seems kind of tame from some things I've heard. :tong:

I can't share my kinkiest fantasy cuz it gets kinkier the more I fantasize. :eek:

DiamondDog
Jun 13, 2007, 4:46 PM
Here's one of them. This is a FANTASY.

I know that it won't ever happen like this and I know that it won't ever happen because this guy is in big denial about himself but I can sense that he'd LOVE for something like this to happen or just have a man take him and rim him and fuck his ass silly but that won't ever happen.

I'd love to get this one guy I know to get forced to strip naked, shackle him to a St. Andrew's cross (a cross in the shape of an X), blindfold him, humiliate him verbally, while I paddle/flog/spank/whip him, blow cigar smoke in his face, put the lit end of the cigar close to his nipples/asshole, work his tits so they're sore for days afterwards, make him dock the filter/unlit end of the cigar with his foreskin, and possibly smack him in the face.

Then I fuck his ass and I fuck him long, deep, and hard and pull out and piss on him once I go limp and can pee. Also sometimes I piss in his face and "force" him to drink my piss fresh from the tap!

I'm sure that he'd just LOVE me doing all of this but he'll never admit it (or his attraction to MEN) or probably even let me do any of it, well maybe just the paddling with his old fraternity paddle.

I also have a kink fantasy where I tie up one man and I "force" him to watch me suck off his male partner and then I fist the tied up man or just play with his ass with toys and call him a slut and a bitch (as this person enjoys this sort of verbal stuff done to them and being submissive during sex).

I also have one where I fist a woman's vagina with another man and she pisses on us.

The rest of these are vanilla fantasies.

I am tied up spread eagle and blindfolded and I have a woman ride my hard penis and I would have a man "use" my mouth and have them both fuck me at the same time.

Another fantasy would be taking a lover/partner's cock in my mouth while another man is blowing me. <G>

I also have this one fantasy with a male/female couple where I am sucking a man and his wife/girlfriend is watching (sometimes she catches us, or is a voyuer in the closet Blue Velvet style) and she KNOWS that I am sucking his cock and pleasing him better with my mouth and hands than she ever will with her hands/mouth/vagina! <EVIL GRIN>

Another vanilla one would be having a male/male/female 3 way with a butch man and a femme woman and me and the guy blow each other and we give the woman oral sex while we are kissing each other, and rubbing our facial hair together and then we double penetrate her. Or I fuck/rim him while he is fucking her or I get rimmed while I am fucking her, or I blow him when he pulls out of her vagina as he is fucking her.

As for stuff I have actually done, I can write about that later if you want me to. :)

arana
Jun 13, 2007, 4:50 PM
Here's one of them.

I'd love to get this one guy I know to get forced to strip naked, shackle him to a St. Andrew's cross (a cross in the shape of an X), blindfold him, humiliate him verbally, while I paddle/flog him, blow cigar smoke in his face, put the lit end of the cigar close to his nipples/asshole, make him dock the filter of the cigar with his foreskin, and possibly smack him in the face.

Then I fuck his ass and I fuck him long, deep, and hard and pull out and piss on him once I go limp and can pee.

I'm sure that he'd just LOVE me doing all of this but he'll never admit it (or his attraction to MEN) or probably even let me do any of it, well maybe just the paddling with his old fraternity paddle.

I also have a kink fantasy where I tie up one man and I "force" him to watch me suck off his male partner and then I fist the tied up man or just play with his ass with toys and call him a slut and a bitch (as this person enjoys this sort of verbal stuff done to them and being submissive during sex).

I also have one where I fist a woman's vagina with another man and she pisses on us.

The rest of these are vanilla fantasies.

I am tied up spread eagle and blindfolded and I have a woman ride my hard penis and I would have a man "use" my mouth and have them both fuck me at the same time.

Another fantasy would be taking a lover/partner's cock in my mouth while another man is blowing me. <G>

I also have this one fantasy with a male/female couple where I am sucking a man and his wife/girlfriend is watching (sometimes she catches us, or is a voyuer in the closet Blue Velvet style) and she KNOWS that I am sucking his cock and pleasing him better with my mouth and hands than she ever will with her hands/mouth/vagina! <EVIL GRIN>

Another vanilla one would be having a male/male/female 3 way with a butch man and a femme woman and me and the guy blow each other and we give the woman oral sex while we are kissing each other, and rubbing our facial hair together and then we double penetrate her. Or I fuck/rim him while he is fucking her or I get rimmed while I am fucking her, or I blow him when he pulls out of her vagina as he is fucking her.

As for stuff I have actually done, I can write about that later if you want me to. :)
See FW, you need to work on that fantasy a bit. lol j/k

Skater Boy
Jun 13, 2007, 4:59 PM
lol, I like this Diamond Dog Guy... he has a good imagination!

I have to admit that his fantasy makes mine look kinda tame too. But I guess I've tried "most" things in my mind at least once.

FerSureMaybe
Jun 13, 2007, 5:39 PM
Well, I've always wanted to be like fake raped. Some people think that's weird, but hey, I am weird. :tongue:

Just some guy I trusted to talk to me like he didn't know me and call me derogatory names, whip me maybe :), tie me up, and "force" me. You know, we'd have a code so that I knew he was doing that or something, so if I didn't want to, it wouldn't become real rape.

But yea, that's that.

:cool:

the mage
Jun 13, 2007, 5:52 PM
What if this were tweaked into ..
What is to you the kinkiest fantasy you had come true?.
No I wont go first........

Skater Boy
Jun 13, 2007, 6:01 PM
Well, I've always wanted to be like fake raped. Some people think that's weird, but hey, I am weird. :tongue:

Just some guy I trusted to talk to me like he didn't know me and call me derogatory names, whip me maybe :), tie me up, and "force" me. You know, we'd have a code so that I knew he was doing that or something, so if I didn't want to, it wouldn't become real rape.

But yea, that's that.

:cool:

Mmm, yeah... that sorta thing's crossed my mind, lol. Consentually ofcourse! ;) Although tbh, there are probably not many women/men who would agree to do something like that.

DiamondDog
Jun 13, 2007, 9:10 PM
Although tbh, there are probably not many women/men who would agree to do something like that.

You'd be surprised.

"Rape" scenes are VERY common fantasies among both men and women.

Even I've thought about it once but I'm not wired for anal sex and this was long before the idea of a woman using a toy on me actually icked me out.

I read Nancy Friday's book about women's sexual fantasies called "My Secret Garden" and it's interesting but A LOT of the fantasies were rape fantasies or ones where a woman was "taken by a stranger in a forceful way".

Be warned the book is rather dated though. It was written in the 1970s when being homosexual was seen as a mental disease. Like here's an excerpt of what I'm talking about:

Jeanne considers herself a lesbian still, "by choice, rather than the result of 'unhappy home-life,' economic conditions, socioeconomic factors, etc..." At one time she felt ashamed of her desires, but now 'a lover who really cares brough me to the realization that I'm not mentally ill simply because my sexual preference is for another woman." Jeanne has been with this lover, Paula, for the past two years.

There's also a book about men's sexual fantasies called "Men in Love" and it's also kinda dated.

I did find it rather funny in the S/M section how one man wrote how his fantasy was to tie up and cane Nancy Friday. LOL

Lots of it did seem really dated though like mid/late 1970s psychology. She kept focusing on the idea of "the family" WAY too much in the men's book.

TaylorMade
Jun 13, 2007, 9:48 PM
Seducing a man dressed as a man. Then have him wake up in a cold sweat, thinking he's done something that he thought previously unthinkable, but see me laid across his bed, hair undone, ostentably female, but then have his way with me.

Vanilla for the most part, but it's the mental aspect that makes it kinky in my estimation.

*Taylor*

SexyTanBiBoy
Jun 13, 2007, 9:51 PM
Mine is a MFM or FMF threeway on or near a beach. The wilder and kinkier the better. :bigrin:

FerSureMaybe
Jun 13, 2007, 9:54 PM
Mine is a MFM or FMF threeway on or near a beach. The wilder and kinkier the better. :bigrin:

No beach sex for me. That's sand in places sand should not be! :tong:
My vagine might pop out a pearl or something. Ha.

DiamondDog
Jun 13, 2007, 10:21 PM
Seducing a man dressed as a man. Then have him wake up in a cold sweat, thinking he's done something that he thought previously unthinkable, but see me laid across his bed, hair undone, ostentably female, but then have his way with me.

Vanilla for the most part, but it's the mental aspect that makes it kinky in my estimation.

*Taylor*

you should check out Carol Queen's book the leather daddy and the femme, at least the first two chapters.

That's the whole plot/idea of the book.

There is kink in it, which isn't a bad thing for me; but it did get tiresome reading about it CONSTANTLY in every single erotic sex scene, and having some characters that were a bit over the top and acted like something out of de Sade.

Also they had someone who was apparently a total noob at BDSM or who hadn't really done that much BDSM at all, starting out doing "rape" scenes and "kidnapping" scenes and being a master's "slave" for the night.

I just didn't like the ick beastiality description where one character talks about watching it, and it does tend to glorify prostitution and casual sex with random strangers and the book describes the city of San Francisco is some sort of utopia but besides all of those flaws it's a good book.

bidug39
Jun 14, 2007, 11:32 AM
I'd love to be the middle man in a MMM 3-way. Pretty common fantasy I know, but the thought of it really drives me crazy. :flag4:

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 14, 2007, 11:56 AM
Okay you guys have me, I will delve into my fantasy. If I share U share! :bigrin:

It usually starts out at a rave or concert and they usually have bars so I usually pick my most hottest woman or women, and guys that are sweating to the rythem dancing, all the cigarrete smoke and fog progection amplifying the lights and I happen to meet three or four good looking studs or babes.

By that time I find myself hammered and drunk and manage to go to more bars and more clubs and just dance. By that time its usually 6am and the sun is just begining to rise over downtown and all party animals are going home.

So I end up in this nice apartment with the group I met and the candles are lit, fancy furniture and the massage and undressing starts and I'm the center of attention. The men and women just fascinated with me and start massaging every part of my body, and the foreplay starts after the oils are broken out. By this time I have already cum twice and I am still being sucked and played with. By this time my fantasy usually wanders to whatever I am curious of trying, and ends up being a fuck for all session. Men women, enjoying sexuality at its best. The thing that I usually like to play into this is that I am still the center and I'm being well taken care of.

But I know this will probably never happen and is a totall big let down for me.

mike9753
Jun 14, 2007, 12:58 PM
Many of my fantasies got a kick start when I read an erotic trilogy by Anne Rice, whose pen name for the books was A.N. Roquelaure. It is called, "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty". As I remember, the story starts off with a Prince awaking Sleeping Beauty by fucking her, then enslaving her. The story develops where princes and princesses are typically taken, as part of their "coming of age" into sexual slavery for a year or two. There are all sorts of sexual adventures in the trilogy - many revolve around B&D, and all princes and princesses engage in sex with each other - heterosexual and homosexual activities.

Two have played a strong influence in my fantasies:

1. The men are all used as "ponies" to pull carriages, etc. Then they are stabled together in stock, where their heads are held immobile, they are permitted to sit, but they can move their torso so that their asses are available for penetration or they can move forward so their genitalia are available. In one situation, a prince is forced to fellate all the "ponies" who are teathered in the stock. There are a dozen. I could play either role - the fellator or one of the fellatees (are those real words?).

2. Another is when a few princes are captured by an Arab prince. They are placed on display in his garden. They are bound and restrained so that they are sitting on a platform (described as a large hand, with a dildo arising from the center of the palm. The prince sits in the palm, impaled by the dildo, leaning back against the fingers with their arms stretched out and roped to the hands large thumb and pinky - get the visual?). They are often used by guest who roam the garden - women who sit in their laps or men who need oral attention. Again, I could easily fantasize being in their place.

I have not read these in years, so there are many other portions of the books that were equally stimulating. I think you can still find copies on Amazon.com.

Mike

cand86
Jun 14, 2007, 2:48 PM
For some reason, my fantasies always seem to go sort of noirish and old-timey on me; I think I must want to live in the 30's or something. But anyways, that's beside the point- my fantasy is simply vaguely set somewhere like that, and I'm absolutely dolled up in a bright red, short, low-cut dress (and of course, since this is fantasy, I weigh thirty pounds less, my hair is much redder, and my breasts form cleavage all on their own!), just strolling along, and I decide to go into this small hole-in-the-wall bar. It's a lesbian bar, and inside it's smoky and dim and smells like pipe tobacco (a favorite scent of mine) and warmth. There's sexy jazz music coming from somewhere and all of the women there are butch and amazingly, deliciously sexy and handsome- some in suits, some James Dean look-alikes with cigarettes rolled into their sleeves, with ducktails and pompadours and shaved and buzz heads. And most importantly- they're all looking at me, abandoning their drinks and cards and conversation. I sort of self-consciously make my way to the bar under all that scrutiny and order something, but all around me, I can feel the energy of the room, focused on me, the air tense, and that's when somebody sidles up behind me, puts their hands on my hips and breasts pressing into my back and whispers in my ear, something unimportant like "Hey, baby." Everyone's watching with baited breath, but I demurely slide her hands off my body, tip back my glass, and step off my stool and over to the pool table. I grab a stick and bend over prominently to take a shot- such a tease- and glance behind me to smile seductively at them. My shot misses; another butch comes up behind me, a powerful and stoic Daniela Sea look-alike in a black suit with her hair pulled back. She grabs my arms, showing me where to put them, but her hands move lower and she puts pressure on my back until I lean all the way forward, hands pressed to the green felt, and she whispers "Do you want it?" I turn my head enough to look her in the eye, and she very slowly, very deliberately, takes off her jacket, folds it and sets it on the bar, unbuttons her shirt at the wrists and carefully rolls up her sleeves while I wait and make fleeting eye contact with the other two women across the rest of the table who had been playing pool there, who regard me with a mixture of lust and amazement and just a little fear of my butch, who then without warning pulls the skirt of my dress up and gives me a light little smack that makes me jump. Everybody in the bar gasps a little bit at it and my exposed ass, and that's when everyone starts to draw in closer. I feel someone hand my butch a cue, and she uses it to pull my underwear down to my ankles, slides it up my calves and along the inside of my thighs, and then its touch is gone, but not for long- she hits me with it, very, very lightly, but enough to make me squeal. A quick check to make sure I'm okay- I am- and she starts to methodically cane me, soft, razor-quick hits across the cheeks, and another butch, naive, cute, with curly blonde hair and blue eyes, watches me curiously and touches my face and slides two fingers inside my mouth, and I suck on them and make noises around them. After a moment, she grabs a ball from the table- the 8 ball, of course- and offers it to my mouth, and I slowly open for it, and she helps to spread my lips around it, until I have it like a gag, muffling me, stretching my mouth. My butch stops caning long enough to look and gives the blonde an appreciative look and then grabs her grey tie, pulls her close by it, and kisses her hotly. I make a little moan- nothing turns me on more than butch-on-butch- and they both turn to me. "Get on the table." My butch says softly but with authority, and I crawl up onto it and lay flat, pushed down by the gentle guidance of her pool cue. My hands settle naturally into the pockets, gripping them; my legs are pulled apart by so many strange hands, and I lie there, spread-eagled and face down on the soft green felt, my mouth stretched around the saliva-covered glistening black of the 8-ball. I focus on the dim shadows around me and the shapes become more defined; I can suddenly see the couples holding one another, kissing, palms clutching at tits, forearms disappearing down pants, the little groupings of butches watching and doing to one another. The sounds surround me-gasps, moans, heavy, panting breaths, even the soft thwack of hands and pool cues on bare flesh as others take after my butch's example. All around us, an orgy has broken out, and my butch and her blonde helper waste no time in using their hands to smear my wetness up to swim around my clit, and back, to wet my crack and someone even teases their finger shallowly into my asshole. The blonde butch is getting excited, topless and hard nipples, she rubs her hands on me, slapping, biting her way down my spine, while my butch stretches the limits of my cunt, first one finger, then two, then three, in slow, deep thrusts that scoot my body along the table. A shaved-headed butch gets bent over the edge of the table, her perfect tits jiggling above me when I arch my head back to look at her; when I rest my head back at level, I can see her hand working furiously on her clit while some unknown butch fucks her with a strap-on from behind. I watch her cum, hear the sloppy kisses, and they drift away while the four fingers inside of me thrust relentlessly. And then, all of the sudden, they pull out with a sucking noise and I feel surprisingly empty. I hear footsteps, and then my butch is standing in front of me, my eyes level with her crotch. Again, with that slow deliberateness, her eyes staring down her nose at me when I dare to look up, she takes off her shirt, gives her nipples the barest tweak, and then unzips her pants and lets them drop. She climbs up onto the table then, spreads her legs wide in almost a full split, and balances precariously on the raised edge of the table, her beautiful pussy- covered with soft, short dark hairs- centimeters away from my face. She works her finger inside my lip, against the ball, loosening and wettening it where it's dried and stuck, and then I spit it out, biting at air to get my jaw back into place. She examines it and then lets it drop and bounce next to me and in that instant, my face is buried into her, and her hands are wrapped around my head. I feel foreign fingers touch me, sparking there, itching, and slowly two fingers dip inside me. They're smaller, softer hands than my butch's, and I realize they belong to blondie, who is wasting no time trying to get more fingers inside me- she knows exactly what she's doing, two fingers stroking and scratching at that special place inside me, one hand slid up under my pelvis and rocking the whole handful of my pussy, including my clit between the knuckles of two fingers. Heat starts to build, my butt starts bucking, and I'm drowning in the feel and smell of my butch's pussy, pressed hard to it. She's stopped trying to balance herself- the only thing keeping her from falling away is her hands on my head, and the only thing holding me to my place on the table are my hands digging into the netting of the pockets. It feels good to work my sore jaw and stiff mouth loose and liquid by eating out my butch, who is grunting now, not moaning, but grunting. On the other end of my body, my blonde butch is alternating now, working and jiggling me inside, smacking each cheek in a fast, rapid rhythym- thrust in, out, in, smack, smack, in, out, in, smack, smack . . . My butch is smothering me to her, cutting off my air supply and overpowering me with pussy just faintly enough to make me feel dreamy and hot, and in my ears, the sound of the orgy around us intensifies to a roar. It's like I have super-senses- I can hear every moan, every grunt and wet sucking sound, I can smell sex everywhere. I'm drowning, I'm fucking blondie's hand unabashedly and she's stopped smacking me to focus all her energy where I can feel it building, feel myself tensing, until I let out with a long moaning yell muffled into pussy, and my butch's hard clit starts pounding and jerking and twanging against my tongue as she grunts out her orgasm, never a yell, never a groan or cry, just those sharp, stuttering grunts over and over again as her back hunches up and she doubles in on herself and I immediately let go of the table and grip her at the hips so she won't fall back. The world comes back into sharp focus as I lie there panting, blondie lazily smearing my juices across my thighs and onto my butt, where she blows lightly for an odd, cool sensation, and occasionally tweaks my clit and makes me buck again in a post-orgasmic aftershock. In front of me, my butch is slowly and deliberately putting on her clothes, and gives me just the barest hint of a smile before walking away and pulling blondie- sticky hands and all- after her. People are picking themselves up all around the bar, some are relaxing as they've been for some time, some are still finishing, their voices sounding louder and less sexy in a room that suddenly seems cooler, brighter, though it must just be my perception. A thin sprite of an androgyne comes by, looks at me with her big, liquid eyes, and licks her tongue lazily up my face like a cat, taking off every bit of the sticky juices left there by my butch, and then kisses me, probing and tasting my mouth before finally pulling away, patting my leg, and walking off. I slowly get up and collect myself and leave, but not before making sure to get a good look at the name of the bar and the name of the street; I'll be coming back tomorrow.

Wow . . . um, I've just read over that, and I never believed that it'd be that long or that detailed when I wanted to write it!

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 14, 2007, 2:56 PM
:angel: wow that was some pretty sensual schtuff. Got me all hot and bothered!!! Sometimes I feel like I dont put enough detail into mine cause I do leave mine up to the imagination or to wherever my mind wanders at night.

Heh if I was a woman I'd happily fulfill ur fantasy! to bad I'm a guy and yeah..you probably guessed....Bi. More attracted to men...*Sigh* Sometimes I do feel like a woman tho...heh. Maybe I'm just to feminine..

Skater Boy
Jun 14, 2007, 2:59 PM
LOL, that HAS TO BE a candidate for the "longest post ever" award! But yes, I wonder if bars like that really exist. I somehow doubt it though...

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 14, 2007, 3:14 PM
Maybe in Europe? Skaterboi?

Skater Boy
Jun 14, 2007, 3:23 PM
Maybe in Europe? Skaterboi?

Well, I live in "Europe", and I'm not familiar with many bars like that. I guess there might be some in London, but I would say not many. Although I've heard that in AMSTERDAM there are some pretty similar establishments... perhaps more catered to males than females, but I'm sure our fellow "lady-lovers" could find *something* of interest there. Whether money exchanges hands or not is another matter...

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 14, 2007, 3:25 PM
MMMMmmmm...Europe has always been a fantasy might cum true someday!!
*grins*

Skater Boy
Jun 14, 2007, 3:31 PM
MMMMmmmm...Europe has always been a fantasy might cum true someday!!
*grins*

Well, certain parts ARE more tolerant of homosexuality than the US, thats for sure. I don't think America is particularly homo-friendly nation.

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 14, 2007, 3:42 PM
Nope...maybe thats why I'm hinting around S8terBoi. :suave:

FalconAngel
Jun 15, 2007, 12:30 AM
Well, certain parts ARE more tolerant of homosexuality than the US, thats for sure. I don't think America is particularly homo-friendly nation.

San Francisco, CA, Key West, FL, and Ft. Lauderdale/Miami, FL are all pretty Gay/Lesbian friendly. Especially, Key West.

chook
Jun 15, 2007, 2:14 AM
Lets see my kinkiest fantasy would have to involve at least one dozen frozen chickens a police woman with her handcuffs and night stick......hang on a minute!!!!!!!!..........thats as far as I'm going :eek:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Pensive
Jun 15, 2007, 2:50 AM
I've noticed a lot of these fantasies involve sex with multiple people at once; curiously, I have little desire for anything like that. I guess I like to go for one thing at a time and I don't like getting jelly in my peanut butter :tongue:.

With that said, I have two seperate fantasies, one for a guy and one for a girl. My guy fantasies always center around control; I don't really like S&M at all (no restraints, no leather, no pain, etc), but I'm huge into humiliation and dominance. I have fantasies about being playing the younger brother/submissive role, especially to someone who is obviously younger than me. It usually starts out with him telling me what to do or where to go, making me wear tight clothes and hitting on me in public to show other people that we're an item. The next step is usually either me bottoming for him or sucking him off, sometimes while other people are watching. Usually there's some slight resistance on my part, but he always gets his way in the end, and if the act is done in public it's more for humiliation value than anything else. Sometimes I also fantasize that he makes me act like a child for him, dressing me up in pajamas and making me sit on his lap, or both of us wearing briefs and him spooning me all night long, and then in the morning making me suck him off again and masturbating at his feet while I do so.

My fantasies involving girls are entirely different. Often they involve seducing old girlfriends (ironically especially girls who I know are saving themselves for marriage). I had this one moment with an old girlfriend who had decided not to kiss anyone until she was engaged to him. Not being engaged, I never did kiss her, but I remember one night we were cuddling in my car and she looked up at me and closed her eyes for a second and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she wanted me to grab her and kiss her more than anything else. I decided to respect her decision (even if she wasn't respecting it herself at that moment), but in my fantasies I'm back at that moment and this time I do kiss her, softly at first but then harder and more passionately. Then we go back to my room and I start undressing her, stroking her gently as I do so, kissing her on the breasts and on her thighs, and coming around behind her, holding her with my arms across her breasts close, so she can feel my erection pressing into her and can know exactly how I feel and what I'm thinking. Then when she's finally naked I let her start undressing me as she quietly kisses every part of my body, working across my chest and nipples down to my abs and then to my cock, where she sucks me off for a while before I put my hand on her head gently. She looks up and as our eyes meet she knows it's time, and at this point I lay her down on the bed and thrust myself inside her, caressing her breasts and her hard nipples and periodically french kissing her until we climax.

I think the difference is because I look for different things from my relationships with both genders. From a man I want control, but with a woman I like to be in control? I feel like a walking contradiction.