PDA

View Full Version : In Love With A Old Friend..

sexybicplinwv
Jun 13, 2007, 3:06 PM
The Dollar Store :bigrin: Yes I said It The Dollar Store... Do you have one were you live??? It's Great :impleased :cutelaugh :female:

deletetacount123
Jun 13, 2007, 3:18 PM
lol Ive been in a few, rarely buy anything but they do have nice stuff :)

When I started my job, I NEEDED a pocket calender to write my times I work. (different shifts every day) but course it was almost April then so the 2007 calenders weren't in many places..... went to the dollar store and I found a NICE one for only 50 cents! :)
(would be like 2.00 or more in other shops)

Tasha

TaylorMade
Jun 13, 2007, 3:50 PM
The Dollar Store :bigrin: Yes I said It The Dollar Store... Do you have one were you live??? It's Great :impleased :cutelaugh :female:

YESSSSS!!!!

There are some good ones in Miami.

-BUT-

Though the best one is in the NY/NJ/PA area it seems... a chain called Five Below seems to have the best quality stuff.

*Taylor*

deletetacount123
Jun 13, 2007, 3:53 PM
Theres a store across the street called "$5 or under"
Nice store, they have a lot of nice things.... the only dollar store Ive heard of is the one thats almost next to where I work.

arana
Jun 13, 2007, 4:19 PM
We have $1 stores, .99 cent stores, $1.25 stores, and Nothing over $1 stores. They have fun stuff in them. I can find varies art supplies at them for much cheaper then a craft store.

sexybicplinwv
Jun 14, 2007, 8:10 AM
Thank's to everyone who posted some thing about this ;) Was just sick of reading about (((Dicks & Pussy)))Dont get wrong I enjoy that to but damm I no there's more to talk about out there :) :female: