PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like this?

CardShark
Jun 13, 2007, 9:17 AM
I'm new to this site and only been exploring for the last year or so. I would consider myself mostly hetero but bi sex in a threesome setting can be a turnon if the girl involved is really turned on by it. It is rather hard to explain...See my biggest turnon is getting a girl off. Being able to give her any and every fantasy she desires i guess. Usually the more wild the turnon or fantasy the bigger the thrill. What can i say lol i like the bad girl type. Anyone else ever hear or experience someone that feels the same way as i do??? :tongue:

arana
Jun 13, 2007, 9:19 AM
Welcome to the site Cardshark. I hope you get to fulfill your fantasy.

TaylorMade
Jun 13, 2007, 11:17 AM
The name of that club is , PRETTY MUCH EVERYBODY...and they meet in the chatroom twice a week on alternating tuesdays.

;)

*Taylor*

meteast chick
Jun 13, 2007, 12:57 PM
The name of that club is , PRETTY MUCH EVERYBODY...and they meet in the chatroom twice a week on alternating tuesdays.

LMAO! You are so freakin' right about that one! Who wants a goody 2 shoes all the time? And ordinary is downright BORE-ING! Bad = Variety. Bad = Spice. I was always the 'good one' in my family...or at least that's what they thought!!! I was just good at hiding it I guess. Now I'm the one with tattoos and a girlfriend!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

DiamondDog
Jun 13, 2007, 1:01 PM
LMAO Taylor, yes there are people into that in the chat room here.

Welcome to the site Cardshark.

To me it seems like a lot of people here on this site, (especially guys) do seem to be a lot more on the hetero side and I'm not saying this about you cardshark; but I wonder how many of them really are bisexual?

It's not that way for me.

I'm either SO into men that I wonder if I'm homosexual and I have no desire to be with a woman sexually and the idea of having sex with a woman or seeing a woman's body naked grosses me out and is disgusting to me.

Then I go back to being this way (how I am most of the time):

Or else I'll be totally equal and I'll crave/want male/male/female 3 ways.

I don't want a male/female/female 3 way at all.

I will admit when I was a lot younger, closeted, and ashamed and when I knew I probably wasn't more hetero but I wanted to be this way I tried being more hetero (almost exclusively hetero) but it didn't work.

I've always had stronger same-sex/gender feelings than not.

TaylorMade
Jun 13, 2007, 4:15 PM
LMAO Taylor, yes there are people into that in the chat room here.

Welcome to the site Cardshark.

To me it seems like a lot of people here on this site, (especially guys) do seem to be a lot more on the hetero side and I'm not saying this about you cardshark; but I wonder how many of them really are bisexual?

It's not that way for me.

I'm either SO into men that I wonder if I'm homosexual and I have no desire to be with a woman sexually and the idea of having sex with a woman or seeing a woman's body naked grosses me out and is disgusting to me.

Then I go back to being this way (how I am most of the time):

Or else I'll be totally equal and I'll crave/want male/male/female 3 ways.

I don't want a male/female/female 3 way at all.

I will admit when I was a lot younger, closeted, and ashamed and when I knew I probably wasn't more hetero but I wanted to be this way I tried being more hetero (almost exclusively hetero) but it didn't work.

I've always had stronger same-sex/gender feelings than not.

And that's why the Kinsey Scale works for alot of people.

I've started to really pay attention to those, and they can be dead on for some members, and totally off on others.

For me (K-3) it's close to dead on, because while I like women sexually and as friends, to marry one and be with her exclusively would make me... unhappy, if not insane. I've dated women. Many of those relationships were disasters. I find I'm happiest when I have an intimate friendship with a woman: I'm there for her, she's there for me, but we give one another space.

Men, on the other hand. . . they're what I think about when romance enters the picture. I want to marry a man because I feel at my most compatable with one. . .and bisexual men merely sweeten the pot because it's someone else who understands you - -and yeah, two guys, blah-blah-blah.

:bigrin:

*Taylor*

Skater Boy
Jun 13, 2007, 4:47 PM
I'd say I'm pretty much 50/50... although that changes from time to time, and I might go through a phase of liking male/male phantasies more than male/female and vice versa. "Romantically" though, its ALWAYS been women for me... perhaps its a consequence of my heterosexual upbringing, or maybe just the way I am. Kissing guys just isn't the same as kissing a pretty girl. I guess I could have sex with a guy, and might not even get the urge to kiss him. Which makes me question whether I really "like" guys at all. Or maybe its just that sex and love are different things to me. I'm not sure.

DiamondDog
Jun 14, 2007, 5:50 PM
And that's why the Kinsey Scale works for alot of people.

I've started to really pay attention to those, and they can be dead on for some members, and totally off on others.

For me (K-3) it's close to dead on, because while I like women sexually and as friends, to marry one and be with her exclusively would make me... unhappy, if not insane. I've dated women. Many of those relationships were disasters. I find I'm happiest when I have an intimate friendship with a woman: I'm there for her, she's there for me, but we give one another space.

Men, on the other hand. . . they're what I think about when romance enters the picture. I want to marry a man because I feel at my most compatable with one. . .and bisexual men merely sweeten the pot because it's someone else who understands you - -and yeah, two guys, blah-blah-blah.

:bigrin:

*Taylor*

That's good that you know that about yourself Taylor. :)

I also agree with the Kinsey/Klein scale.

What I meant in my post is that there are some guys here like those guys that are into cyber sex in the chat room and they say that they're bi and all they want is to have cyber sex with women, collect nude pics of women, ALL they chat about in the main chat is about how hot certain women are or every other thing they type is about a woman's breasts/genitals, or they seem to only be interested in women sexually.

Like there is one guy who chats here that says he's bi but he only wants to cyber with women or with a male/female couple and the woman MUST be at the computer with the guy. LOL I wonder how he can tell?

While I do find that type of chat tiresome (which is why I don't go to the chat all that often) I don't get why those guys say that they're bi when all they want is cyber/X chat with women or to see women naked.

I don't care that hetero guys are here on this site but I think that they should just say that they're hetero instead of saying that they're "bi" and just talking or posting endlessly about women or a woman's vagina/breasts in the chat/boards here as we've seen recent posts like this.