PDA

View Full Version : Interested in hearing

CD_Samantha
Jun 12, 2007, 8:32 PM
Hello to all. I am interested in hearing about others that have tried Cross Dressing and how they may have felt doing so. Have often wondered about how many others that are out there who enjoy it. Maybe even share what prompted them and at what age?

Azrael
Jun 12, 2007, 8:46 PM
I'm not really in a state to discuss it right now but I'd be happy to in the not so distant future. Shoot me a PM if u like.

raistkit
Jun 12, 2007, 9:59 PM
hi sam: kit here female half of our duo. i've been crossdressing for years. it's easier for a girl i just tell anyone who asks that i feel comfortable in these clothes. not so easy for you, which does tick me off. i think you should be able to dress any way you please. and yes i feel great in my ballcap, jeans, and hightops, or shitkicker boots, whatever suits my mood.(even got steel toe boots). how long have i been doing this, consiously since i was about 13. i also have an awsome arsenell of dresses and pumps(high heels). sometime we have to get together and go shopping. keep on having fun, someday society will catch up with us.

wolff8u2
Jul 20, 2008, 12:04 PM
Hello to all. I am interested in hearing about others that have tried Cross Dressing and how they may have felt doing so. Have often wondered about how many others that are out there who enjoy it. Maybe even share what prompted them and at what age?

Well I just started crossdressing, more than just trying on panties and such. My interest sparked years ago when I was a teen but never caught on to it until a recent chat. I discussed this with my GF and we went out and bought some stuff for me to model for her. We purchased a pink bra, some Thongs, shorts, and a couple tanktops. We then went home and I modeled them for her. The next day I needed a skirt and dress so I went out and bought them, (had to make up a story for the clerk) I then tried them on for her also. I feel good doing this, it is not a sexual feeling of anything like that, and I will prob never go out in my girl clothes (although I do have a wonderful halloween costume now). If you want to discuss this more IM me here or on yahoo messenger (wolff8u2@yahoo.com) we can chat more.

chulainn2
Jul 20, 2008, 7:34 PM
cross dressing? are you nuts? have you checked the price of womens clothes?
hello and besides no matter how much make up i'd still be one ugly woman.
and what about this adams apple?

12voltman59
Jul 21, 2008, 7:38 PM
cross dressing? are you nuts? have you checked the price of womens clothes?
hello and besides no matter how much make up i'd still be one ugly woman.
and what about this adams apple?

I agree Chu---I guess I am on Ok looking guy--but my god--I would make for one ugly woman!!! Sorta like "Bertha Butt---One of the Butt sisters!!!!!"

Dress up in woman's clothes???----ain't no way in you know where!!!!

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::e ek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Rambigent
Jul 21, 2008, 11:51 PM
I'm not really into cross-dressing myself, but the whole concept of gender-bending and playing around with gender stereotypes and expectations has always appealed to me. I've dressed as a woman a couple of times, but never to be passable...I'm cute, but not cute enough to be mistaken as a woman. One Halloween I dressed up in my then-girlfriend's clothes, and she helped me put my make-up on...another Halloween I dressed up as a nun...and then there was the semester of college that I participated in the local movie theater's Friday night showings of the Rocky Horror Picture Show...

I had a skirt that I would wear around campus sometimes...not really because I wanted to look feminine, it was just some hippy/grunge style thing I got into...I wore it more like a kilt, it was REALLY comfortable...my wife tells me that's when she first noticed me, when I was walking down Campus Walk in a skirt...

I'm a bit too lazy to commit to the full cross-dressing thing, but I do kinda understand the thrill of it. And I do have an attraction to a feminine guy, or a masculine girl, when they can pull it off and make it seem like a natural extension of themselves.

That said, I've also seen some scary trannies in my day..but hey, to each his/her own...

Delilah
Jul 23, 2008, 11:38 AM
I agree Chu---I guess I am on Ok looking guy--but my god--I would make for one ugly woman!!! Sorta like "Bertha Butt---One of the Butt sisters!!!!!"

Dress up in woman's clothes???----ain't no way in you know where!!!!

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::e ek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh Volty... give me 20 minutes with you and my make up kit. I'll have you looking like a million dollar! Make over time!!!! lol :tongue: