PDA

View Full Version : My Dream..

seafer
Jun 12, 2007, 6:26 PM
Just thought you all might like to read about the dream I had last night.. Its not that exciting, but it made me wet while writing it.. I did send it to the friend I was having it about.. Im now waiting to see what he thinks..
Im new here and at this, so don't get too mean at how and what I write..
Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!! Later people..

..........My Dream...........

Well your here in Arizona with some of your friends and I come to spend some time with you in your hotel room with all the other crazy guys.. Its nice to talk and spend some time and relax.. Its been a long day for all of you, seeing all you could see.. Im waiting to go out to dinner while each of you get your showers to clean up.. Your time comes and you slip away without me knowing..(Ive not gone with you seeing site's, so Im still fresh)
Im talking to your friends as I see you come out of the room with your towel around your waste and your hair is hanging down all wet still alittle drippy..
You catch my eye and I stand up very fast to join you in the other room...
(Mind you this is our first day meeting, so im not expecting anything..)
As we enter your ajoining room and you close the door behind me, I look at you and smile a shy smile.. as you do the same and I move into the room to sit Im expecting you to just finish dressing and we will talk and get to know each other more.

As I go to sit, you catch my arm and turn me around and back me to the wall..
We stare into each other's eyes for a moment looking to see if each other is apposed to what has happened so far.. no worries, you lean down and kiss my lips ever so lightly.. so sweet and light. makes me tingle in places Ive not in awhile..you stop to make sure Im ok.. I take a deep breath and let it out and you smile as I do the same.. you kiss me again, but just alittle deeper and firmly. Thats all I need and I wrap my arms around your neck and respond as I would guess you are very pleased with.. I feel it and it is growning as I press my body closer to yours.. Im tingling more and breathing heavy by this time.. I move to your neck to kiss you and let my hands go down to your towel. this is gone and I feel for what I am amazed at is very nice..Your semi hard cok is not what I expected at all..
backing you to the bed I ask you if your sure you are ready for me.. you just smile and start to remove my shirt.we make no sound as we help each other remove what clothes I have on.. Im helping so eager as we get them all off.. As you site there and look at me, I blush and push you back onto the bed and climb ontop of you.. not letting your manhood touch me yet.
Im touching your body with my hands and kissing what Im touching.. As you moan in the pleasure of my touches, and my kisses. I move down and see just how beautiful your cock looks. so up and alert..sliding my velvet toung over the shaft up and down. over the tip of your head i lightly slide my toung, as my bar hits the head of your cock, you start to squirm(I have a tounge bar) I take it into my hand and message it up and down until alittle gisum oozes out and I lick it off ever so lightly.. As you watch me do this, you let off another moan..
I take just the head into my mouth and slowly move down.I take it all into my mouth and go down slowely, down to the back of my thoat and feel you grow even larger.. I pull you out of my mouth I cup your nice round tender balls and suck them into my mouth ever so lightly..Making you squirm even more.
You then pull me off you to pull me up and we start to kiss again.. This time its a more harder kiss and we are like animals in heat.. you move from my lips to my neck and slowely go down to my stomack. all the while you are holding onto my arms keeping me from touching you.
As you near my inner thigh, I moan very loud at the pleasure of your touch.
you stop and look me in the eye to be sure Im ok, as you see the look in my eye you know Im very much into you..Im ssoo ready for you!!
Our eyes meet as you look down on me and lower your head to my midsection.. as you touch my inner thigh again, I moan at the touch once more.Your hand lightly touches my pussy lips. you see how wet I am and put your finger inside me.. I jump and grab your hand. No my dear, Im not pushing you away, Im pushing your fingers inside me.. I cum instantly and hard under your hand as you hold me in place..You are moaning with me like a the song of heat.. Smell the smell of sex!! You move further over until you lightly touch your lips to my sweet velvet pussy.. parting with your fingers you touch the tip of your tounge to my pussy as I jump in pleasure.. This excites you and you go down even more and lick my pussy even harder..My sweet juicy pussy waits for your tounge to devoure it all.. As you start to suck my sweet velvet pussy harder my clit pops out.. this excites you more and you take it into your mouth and suck until I have my second hard cum.. I am writhing in pure extasy as you suck harder and I cum all over your face.. I pull your face closer to my pussy and grind your face in to make sure you get all the juices you want..I finally stop jumping and beg you to take me..Take me! PLEASE! FUCK ME!! I NEED YOUR COCK INSIDE ME NOW!!
You tell me, not now, its not time.. as I beg and plead for you to take me, you continue to wait for the right moment..All the long you make me message your cock in my hand, far away from my mouth. As I open my eyes I see your wonderful cock at my eyes.. I take the chance and devour that cock into my mouth.. you fuck my mouth, my velet mouth, that makes your cock grown even harder..
As Im about to give up hope of you ever taking me, you grab my waste and pull my hips up and spread my legs open you thrust your huge cock into me..
I let out a yell as you pull back and then thrust back in again.
Fuck me hard I yell!! Fuck me deep!!
I jump up and push you back on the bed to jump on top of you and stradle your fucking huge cock into my tight pussy!! holding your arms down, its my turn to make you moan abit. deep and hard I ride you all the time not letting you touch me.. grinding my wet pussy all over your cock..
I stop.. I feel you about to tense up... NO! NO! NO! DON'T YOU DARE CUM YET!!!
Slow and deep.. up and down.. I move until Im about to cum. almost, but not yet me dear.. I love the way your cock feels inside me.. I want it for a bit longer..
so very wet.. can you handle it? can I handle it? grinding up and down until I hit that spot that makes me quiver like crazy.. Do you feel it I ask? Do you feel my pussy tightening up? You moan at the tightness and the wetness. Im Gonna cum real soon, you tell me.. Soon luv, Im almost there..
Just then you push me up to make me go on all fours.. I LOVE THIS WAY!!
Fuck me from behind!! I can feel every bit of your cock, so deep inside me!! hard and deep!! FUCK ME LIKE AN ANIMAL!!
Hard and deep, but not for long.. We both are too close to stop for the first time. Cum with me you say!! Fuck my pussy hard!! Fuck me deep and hard.. Cum with me you say again.. Im cumming I say!! Im cumming!!
The explotion is so overwelming. Are we too loud? Fuck them! This is so fucking exciting!! Lights out and it all cums together at the moment of extasy!! the exciement blows us away as we pound each other's bodies faster and deeper as we cum and cum.. ooohhhhh ffuuucckk!!! FFFUUCCKK!!!!!
You grab my waist and stop me from moving. DON'T MOVE YOU TELL ME!! STAY STILL!! I want to feel you inside me.. just lay on top of me.. hold me close to you until the quivering stops.. soon luv it will stop, for this was an amazing moment. Rest luv.. Rest for soon we wil need to eat, nurish and get back to what we now know we enjoy!!..

HUGS AND KISSES!!

hope you liked it. now go clean yourself up..