PDA

View Full Version : nicole richie

shaneph
Jun 9, 2007, 8:23 AM
so it looks like nicole is in trouble too any thoughts on her troubles seeing as she paris hiltons best friend you people probably hate her too i'm not bonkers for her but she's ok in my book :cool:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jun 9, 2007, 10:11 AM
Just goes to show you , fame isnt everything !

smokey
Jun 9, 2007, 3:51 PM
Who said we hated either of them? To despise their sense of entitlement simply because they are who they are is an entirely different matter. Personally i wouldn't give a rats ass about either of them is the media made their every move a public spectacle... they are both spoiled little rich girls and that is all.

I will say this one thing about the both of them though; they have certainly lived up to their hair color.

Skater Boy
Jun 9, 2007, 4:12 PM
Is Nicole Richie wealthy too? I guess she must be. Hey, if I was rich, I'd set up an investing company and try and double my money. Or maybe I'd launch my own business... kinda like Richard Branson or Donald Trump. It would seem that all girls like Paris and Nicole know how to do is SPEND money, and they're not so good at MAKING it. Always have more coming in than you've got going out is a good motto.

Paris and Nicole... yeah, how does the lyric go...

So what becomes of you my love
When they have finally stripped you of
The handbags and the gladrags
That your poor old Grandad had to sweat to buy you

Once I was a young man
And all I thought I had to do was smile
well You are still a young girl
And you've bourne everything in style

So once you think you're in you're out
'Cause you don't mean a single thing without
The handbags and the gladrags
That your poor old Grandad had to sweat to buy you

darkeyes
Jun 9, 2007, 7:05 PM
Its not a matter of hating anyone for who they are Shanie poohs..its a matta of hatin what they are and what they represent...

There are those who as people I dislike intensely..but respect and admire them for what they do and what they represent.

FalconAngel
Jun 9, 2007, 7:13 PM
We saw Nicole Ritchie on Letterman the other night and she admitted that she has to own up to her responsibility for her actions, but going to jail is scary for her. (well, DUH. Of course it's scary)

But at least she isn't acting like her friend and trying to avoid her responsibility. (Publicly, at least)

Got to give her some credit for that much, even if, like us, you don't care for her any.