PDA

View Full Version : Story time! Just for fun :)

TheThreeOfUs
Jun 8, 2007, 9:47 PM
Ok Im stealing the idea off another post lol Everyone give one line per post to create a story. It can be anything you want it to be! :)

Ill let someone else start it lol

TaylorMade
Jun 8, 2007, 9:52 PM
by line you mean a single sentence, correct? Because this is my shot:

David Miranda looked in the mirror with a sardonic smile- everything about him was so stereotypical - good looking, a little shallow, leisurely days and nights with coke in the drawer, and equally hot women and men in his bed; it was 1979, and he was bisexual.

(Yes, it's grammatically shitty, but damn, I had 3 shots of scotch before writing this.)

*Taylor*

TheThreeOfUs
Jun 8, 2007, 10:21 PM
Damn it girl!!! Youre good :)

Phone rings and picking it up he hears the soft sentual voice of a woman, "Well hello sexy."

allbimyself
Jun 8, 2007, 10:33 PM
"MOM! Please don't call me that!"

Rocsteady
Jun 10, 2007, 10:27 AM
This is not your mother, this is Mistress Payne and you should have been here, down on all fours biting this rubber ball in my hand 20 minutes ago.

othamble2
Jun 10, 2007, 11:40 AM
Sorry Mistress, Gary stopped bi and right now i have his balls in my hand.

Rocsteady
Jun 10, 2007, 11:52 AM
You remember what happens when you keep me waiting, perhaps I should keep you waiting?

TheThreeOfUs
Jun 10, 2007, 12:43 PM
Yes mistress, you should, Ive been a bad boy. Ill be right over to accept my punishment.

bohemian69
Jun 10, 2007, 12:50 PM
As he rushes out the door, he remembered that he forgot to put any clothes on.

raistkit
Jun 10, 2007, 2:36 PM
raist here kit and i have different versions so heres mine

he knows what will happen when he gets to mistress' paynes if he does not get there soon so naked he runs all the way

TheThreeOfUs
Jun 11, 2007, 4:43 AM
Grabbing a a pink flamingo out of the yard to hold in front of himself and running as fast as bare feet will allow he takes a short cut through the nursing home on the corner.