PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Release

vittoria
Jun 7, 2007, 7:58 PM
Urgency--intensity... two words that haunt with every breath i inhale the sweet aroma of lust , love, adoration, admiration---it's haunting.

Rapturous fascination..the mind reels and the heart leaps with joy with each moment that I exist.. the secret hope, the mystical desire.

Pining thirst. The voracious hunger.

Dip into the chalice of Breath-taking passion. Feel the wave of desire wash over the body like a flood...

Suckle upon the teat of ecstasy..drink from the fountain of Venus, the succulent delta of my loins--

Thrust with urgency deeply into the cavern of my flesh~~~

And

Release

arana
Jun 7, 2007, 8:02 PM
Wow, very sensual. Thanks for sharing!

BreeIsMe
Jun 7, 2007, 10:08 PM
Interesting imagery!!!
;)

ohbimale
Jun 7, 2007, 11:16 PM
That is very sensual, romantic and well done. You have a talent there. :male: :male:

Azrael
Jun 7, 2007, 11:34 PM
Now I'm speechless :yinyang:

darkeyes
Jun 8, 2007, 4:43 AM
Now I'm speechless :yinyang:God V..a man who cant find words 2 waffle??? wish yad rite sum more!!! tee hee.

darkeyes
Jun 8, 2007, 4:45 AM
Muah V.. Triff... makes me tongue hand out wiv.. no won say it it wud b rude.. but its brill babes.... :bigrin:

vittoria
Jun 8, 2007, 6:06 AM
God V..a man who cant find words 2 waffle??? wish yad rite sum more!!! tee hee.
Thats what happens when something happens so strange.. so inspiring.. that part of the brain snaps into consciousness and one just imbibes in simple pleasures...

Maybe i'll write some more..:P

darkeyes
Jun 8, 2007, 6:11 AM
Thats what happens when something happens so strange.. so inspiring.. that part of the brain snaps into consciousness and one just imbibes in simple pleasures...

Maybe i'll write some more..:P
Birds of a feather V.. cudn agree more....