PDA

View Full Version : hair

shaneph
Jun 7, 2007, 8:55 AM
which do you prefer shaved pube or unshaved pubes :cool:

Tingly_Tickles
Jun 7, 2007, 9:32 AM
hahah shaved of course but depends I like a lil hair there just not much on a
guy a lil patch is nice on a woman bald is very nice but also like a small patch
just above as well so iono I like clean yea there thats what I like clean LOL.
:bipride: :bipride: :bibounce: :bibounce: :bipride: :bipride:

Enoll
Jun 7, 2007, 9:42 AM
I don't really have a preferance when it comes to pubes, sure I don't like
getting them in my mouth too much but comfort over looks I say.

GalacticiaActual
Jun 7, 2007, 10:16 AM
Smooth please... Slippery when wet! :smilies15

SexyTanBiBoy
Jun 7, 2007, 12:50 PM
Smooth please... Slippery when wet! :smilies15

Amen! On guys and gals. Love the look and the feel!

BreeIsMe
Jun 7, 2007, 10:10 PM
I think this has been posted before but at the risk of repeating::::

I LOVE smooth and I hate hair!!

Bree

ohbimale
Jun 7, 2007, 11:49 PM
I prefer neatly trimmed on men and women. Don't care for the bushy look. :bipride: :male: :male:

gb11vt18
Jun 7, 2007, 11:52 PM
I would rather see shaved but don't care very much it is more important about the person and the hair cut of the pubs.

bohemian69
Jun 8, 2007, 12:32 AM
Shaved.
To me, pubic hair is like the parsley they put on your plate when you go out to eat dinner at a restaurant, it is something you just push to the side to get to the main course. :bigrin:

Vuarra
Jun 8, 2007, 2:59 PM
Women, I like waxed... hate hair and hate stubble.

Meself, wifey and I hate the look of me bald... just not right. Scrotum is okay shaved, but nothing above the frank.

mike9753
Jun 8, 2007, 3:14 PM
Smooth, shaved genitalia - the less hair the better. Second choice is neatly trimmed, but 1st choice is shaved and smooth.

Pensive
Jun 8, 2007, 9:55 PM
Less hair is better, but a small amount is okay. Too much is, in my book, unattractive.

CT Nudist Guy
Jun 8, 2007, 10:13 PM
I perfer smooth. This time of the year (summer), it's much more comfortable. And I think much sexier all year round. It is certainly much easier to give head or to eat pussy with out the stray hairs on your tongue.

I'm noticing many more people - both sexes - smooth at the nude beaches I've been to this year than just a couple of years ago. So, I guess alot of people agree.

TheThreeOfUs
Jun 8, 2007, 10:28 PM
How on earth do you keep it from itching and like razor burn etc when you shave? Been there done that and omg Im not doing it again lol

hairless
Jun 8, 2007, 10:50 PM
I like a nice shaved pube area on both men and women. Even though some guys look just as hot with hair also but prefere the bald look.

pokeme
Jun 9, 2007, 9:08 PM
I like my bitches to be hair free, guy's it dosen't matter

Dolmance
Jun 9, 2007, 10:50 PM
Shaved/trimmed, without a doubt, I always feel that too much hair feels dirty, I like neatness and cleanliness and there is simply no excuse for unpresentable genitalia.