PDA

View Full Version : Questions on my mind.... serious comments only pls :)

deletetacount123
Jun 6, 2007, 1:05 PM
Does it have any meaning when you always seem to auto look at the clock when it hits the SAME number??
Such as say its 6:12..... most every day whenever its 6:12 (night or morning) you usually look at the clock at the excat moment ?

Does it mean anything???
I keep doing this with 7:11 and while I know nothing in my life has happened around that time or even day (July 11th) Im wondering if it has to do with something that hasn't happened yet?? I feel a connection it has to do with me and that it links to my feeling of knowing something big will happen in my life when Im almost 30 years old.
I'll be 28 this July (24th) so whatever it is, will happen soon lol

Does it have any meaning?? Im still going over what might happen lol
I don't often think about it, but once in awhile I wonder... especially when its near my birthday... the whole knowing something will happen near my 30th birthday and 7:11 has been with me since I was 24 years old.
And now the years are getting closer...... so Im starting to think more about it now. hmmmm

Knowing something will happen on a day or year BEFORE it has happen has been a common thing for me and I was never wrong..... so Im not making things up. :)
I knew my sister was pregnant before anyone told me.
I knew my dog basil died when I had no way of ever knowing this.
I knew my dad's car was being stolen and as much as I wanted to go down and check, something held me down (my better senses lol you do NOT want to surprise thefts!!)

There have been so many other senses (good and bad) that I have been correct about so I am postive on my sense for my almost 30th birthday.
Any ideas? :)
Tasha

Herbwoman39
Jun 6, 2007, 2:31 PM
According to Doreen Virtue's book "Healing With The Angels" the angelic number sequence 711 means "This is confirmation that you are doing great! You are on the right path so keep going! This is the sign that you have chosen your thoughts well and it should inspire you to focus even more steadily on your objectives. Be sure to add appropriate emotions to your thoughts - for instance feeling grateful for the gifts you have in life. Gratitude will speed the process of your manifestations."

Hope that helps some.

matterinhand
Jun 6, 2007, 2:37 PM
Hi,
Have you considered that the British do dates the other way around?
So to us 7:11 is the Seventh of November. Does that mean anything to you?

As for psychic powers...
Most of the time I know who's on the phone as its ringing (and we don't have caller display.)
I saw my fathers ghost the night he died.
Visiting a stately home I saw two people enter a gazebo, but they weren't there when I entered, but the names that came into my mind turned out to be those of the founders.
At a place I worked I saw a ghost.
And talking to a psychic, i was told I've got healing hands.

rissababynta
Jun 6, 2007, 2:50 PM
well, i don't think i can tell you what exactly is going on but i could give you somewhat general meanings of the numbers in numerology...

7= Spirituality, mental analysis, wisdom, fault finding, suppression
11= Intuition, idealism, invention, insensitivity, fanaticism

we could also go as far as saying 11+7=18 and 1+8=9 so...

9= Artistic genius, humanitarianism, romance, emotionalism, dissipation

i don't know if any of these mean anything to you at this time but, i hope that i could have helped even a little bit.

good luck!

AstroGlide
Jun 6, 2007, 3:12 PM
Herbwoman, and ONLY Herbwoman could find something such as her posting. It never ceases to amaze me how that woman can find some of the most obscure details from a book, or a happening, or whatever. My hat is off to you Herbwoman... your memory far exceeds mine.

Astro

welickit
Jun 6, 2007, 3:20 PM
I can't give you an answer. All I can say is accept it and be comfortable with it. It never goes away. It has its ebbs and flows but it is always there. It can be difficult at times. I won't elaborate but take my word it can get difficult.