PDA

View Full Version : My Baby

darkeyes
Jun 6, 2007, 12:24 PM
I got home from tarvelling with work this afternon and was greeted by my dad who told me my precious lovely little Mist had had a seizure through the night and died early this morning. Im not going to go into detail about her except that she was my baby and I loved her to distraction. I was 13 when she came into my life as a lil black and white bundle of energy and was my pride and joy, and it always hurt me that I have never been able to have her live with me since I left home.

We buried her in the place in the garden she loved best and there I can visit whenever I like. Though shocked I hurriedly scribbled the following which now nestles in her resting place wrapped around her collar, because she had to have a little of me with her. And what better than my love and her part of my soul. I share it with you, my friends, because my little doggie never judged, never doubted, always gave love and taught me and gave me so much more than I can ever repay her. Its in Franspeak, for if I spoke normally to her she woudnt have a clue what I was saying... she was my baby.. still is my baby...

Lil Foggy

Bye lil Foggy
Me luffly lil scruffie doggie
Life not same now
Wy life such a cow
Bye lil Foggy
Fwan’s scrummie yummie lil doggie

Wen u wer wee puppie doggie
Jus wee teeny wee puppie doggie
An me wud cuddle ya all nice
U likkin me face jus once or twice
All slime an grotty goo
But lil Foggy how me did so luff u

Takin runs up an down the street
Daft mutt unda me lil feet
Trippin me up an makin me fall
Chasin all day afta a bloody ball
Wos fun then me lil Foggy
Gonna miss ya me lil doggie

An wen me left home
An me gave ya that big fat bone
Ya knew me wos off
An ya sad eyes looked eva so soft
Tears streamin down me lil face
As me left home for this new place

Saw ya wen eva me cud
Took ya walks in the woods
Wos jus like wen we wer both wee
Me laffin as ya had a pee
Chasin hares an bunnies an birdies 2
Neva did catch 1 silly u!

God Foggy nows yas gone
Fwan is here all alone
Stroke ya ears an kiss ya nose
No likkin back now ya life is closed
Me miss ya Foggy
Me cwies me holds ya ya fukkin luffly doggie

Me still cum an cya ya daft mutt
An talk an stopya getting in a rut
Will laff an blub as me always did
Will always luff ya so thers no bein rid
Me sit an chat by ya fave ole tree
In shade we lie jus u an me

So bye for now lil Foggy
Me be back soon me lil doggie
As me huggles ya jus one last time
Me smiles at the pooch sublime
Ta for the joy the luff the fun
Was always unquestioned me daft wee bun!

Me sits ere all sad now lil Foggy
Ya in me mind me lil doggie
In me heart as ya always been
But we wer lucky wiv rub of green
Kindred souls full of life
Who neva 1ce had ne strife

Pop an mum look afta ya now
Treat ya place as as they know how
Unda that tree werya used ta pee
An chase the squirrels wen we wer wee
Miss ya Foggy fuk will I miss ya
But will always be back just 2 kiss ya.

csrakate
Jun 6, 2007, 12:35 PM
Ohhh sweetie...so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious dog!!! I know your pain...I truly do...our pets are our babies in so many ways...giving us such unconditional love!!

What a lovely tribute you wrote to Foggy...and yes....Franspeak was most necessary in this case!!

Hugs to you!
Kate

Azrael
Jun 6, 2007, 12:44 PM
So sorry to hear that, Fran.
My Grandfather gave me a copy of this when I was like 10. It's something I read when I'm upset.
http://www2.bc.edu/~anderso/sr/ft.html

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jun 6, 2007, 12:49 PM
Im sorry baby , wish I could give you a hug. I can't imagine how you must feel right now , but I know one day I too will go thru it. We love our pets like family memebers, because that is how we feel. Im thankful foggy had such a wonderful family, and a wonderful life. She'll always be with you hunny.

rissababynta
Jun 6, 2007, 2:55 PM
that is so sad. i'm very sorry for your loss. my thoughts are with you.

creach
Jun 6, 2007, 3:04 PM
So sorry for your loss hun will remember u both in my prayers but your baby will always be around as u will never forget!

And no doubt when u move on (may u be here for MANY years yet tho!) she will be yipping round your feet again x

Creach

Herbwoman39
Jun 6, 2007, 3:49 PM
I'm So sorry for your loss Fran.

There are verses i like to share when tragedies like this happen.

The first is "Remember me with smiles and laughter for that is how i will remember you all. If you can only remember me with tears, do not remember me at all."

The other is "The Rainbow Bridge"

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

And finally, the Divine's time is not our time. Our lives last perhaps 5 minutes in the grand scheme of things. So you can perhaps console yourself in knowing that you'll be reunited with your little darling in just a few minutes :)

vittoria
Jun 6, 2007, 3:58 PM
loves you hunny... so sad to read about your loss... here for you as long as i'm allowed...

kisses, "V"

Mrs.F
Jun 6, 2007, 4:46 PM
So sorry to hear about your baby. :( I have lost many cats and a few dogs over the years that were my babies. It's amazing how they just enter your life and become a part of you, your home and family. And when they die, a part of you does also.

Hugs

anne27
Jun 6, 2007, 5:04 PM
I am very sorry for your loss, Fran. My critters have often held a great place in my heart. Some I have loved more than most of the people in my life at the time.
Unconditional love from a pet. It's truly a thing to be grateful for.
My heart goes out to you, girl.

*HUGS*

darkeyes
Jun 6, 2007, 6:18 PM
Er real name is Misti Eilhann Moula.. Mist of the Isle of Mull. Wen she wos wee she wos so daft an seemed so dim.. me called er Foggy..she jus seemed so thick compared to an ordinary mutt, Mist jus didn seem rite.. Me dad and me mum told me off..in fact me got rite bollockin cos they sed she wud b confused by bein called Foggy and Mist..so in end... as eva.. pop backed down ..they call er Mist..me call er Foggy.. an she proved 2 be nethin but dim the lil mutt... me bro an me sis call er Foggy 2 by the way...

Me has had lil weepies.. well big blubs, but me had lil giggles 2 thinkin an talkin bout er antics. Will miss me lil m8... me baby.. :(

An ta 2 u lot.. always cum up trumps wen 1 of us has his or er share of hassle... an me given ya me share ova the last cuppla years... knows how ya feel bout 1 of us in trouble of ne sort...an jus luffs ya all 2 pieces.. just wish that nutty wee doggie cud slobber all ova u like she as me in er lil life... yas all deserve a gud lik.. tee hee :bigrin: :female:

arana
Jun 6, 2007, 6:30 PM
I'm so sorry ((((((( Frannie ))))))))) Wish I could make it all better for you. I know it's really hard when they've been in your life so long and they are like your own child.

DiamondDog
Jun 6, 2007, 6:56 PM
*hugs*
Fran I'm sorry for your loss.
I remember when my dog died and I miss her daily even though it's been 2 years.

Solomon
Jun 6, 2007, 8:34 PM
having lost 4 dogs over the years... it's ruff

sorry to hear 'bout your loss (((((((((((((fran)))))))))))

flexuality
Jun 6, 2007, 10:19 PM
extra huggies for u ((((((((((((((((fran)))))))))))))))))

sorry to hear about Foggy...she'll be with you in your memories