PDA

View Full Version : Disney Pins Collectors!!! Come Here! :) (pls!!)

deletetacount123
Jun 4, 2007, 1:37 PM
Anyone interested in 2 pins from Winnie The Pooh??

One has Pooh with a butterfly on his tummy.
Tigger is the other pin with a "Uh Oh!" expression on his face lol
Both pins have a mickey mouse head backing. (which is rare I think? I know theres plain round backings on some disney pins as well)
They also have gold backs with disney trademark logo on the backings. I got these in Disneyland, Calforina in 2003.

Tell me why you like me if you want the pins... best story gets them for free :)
:)

Tasha

arana
Jun 4, 2007, 2:35 PM
The black mickey backings to the pins are pretty common. Almost all of mine have them.

Why do I like you Tasha? Because you have the balls to start a thread offering a gift if we tell you why we do. :tong: You're too cute!

sexybicplinwv
Jun 4, 2007, 5:50 PM
Tasha :girl: ... You are just to sweet... I no we are miles away but you always put a smile on my face :) And thread's that you come up with are just to funny some time's :bigrin: :female:

FalconAngel
Jun 4, 2007, 10:50 PM
We know why we like you Tasha;

Because your heart is always in the right place even if your head isn't, at any given moment; You always tell it like you see it, which is a rare quality these days, and you never try to stomp on anyone's feelings.......unless they REALLY deserve it.

Herbwoman39
Jun 4, 2007, 11:26 PM
I love you for your innocence. You think it's a detriment because of your age but this is one of the things I love most about you. I love how, with a little help, you came to the conclusion that your breasts are perfect just the way they are. I love that, despite everything that has happened to you in your life, you find the strength to do for yourself and not give up like others would.

That's my tasha story and I'm stickin' to it ;)

welickit
Jun 5, 2007, 4:32 PM
Why not just ask if people like you....without the bribe? No offense intended but the post made us wonder?

deletetacount123
Jun 5, 2007, 4:56 PM
Why not just ask if people like you....without the bribe? No offense intended but the post made us wonder?

Cause the pins will go in the trash :) lol
Im not a fan of the pin trading stuff and have no need for these pins so I wanted to give them away :)
BUT since a couple threads ago someone posted "what do you collect?" and a few people said disney pins so Im offering the pins to the person that says why they like me :) lol

If just said "who wants these pins" and people post, I wouldn't know who to give them to... ya, its fair if the first person says but still... I wanted to have a draw kind of thing. kinda like "best answer gets it" thing :)

Tasha