PDA

View Full Version : What's This All About...

sexybicplinwv
Jun 1, 2007, 11:38 AM
So!!! I have been on this site scent's ((Decmber))... And I really in joy it... What I like to know is dose other mate put their mate on with out them noing this.. Because I have talked to a few of you and you say or a couple but when I ask to speak to the Female she is always at work..And I bet she is really treid :eek:

3somcouple
Jun 1, 2007, 1:18 PM
well usually my hubby does get on at night because i do work and i am very tired after. As a person caring for the elderly it causes great strain both physically and emotionally so if you were to try and chat with me my hubby would be obligated to tell you that i am asleep or not here. sorry if you have been being mislead by some but we are truthfull lol.... :bigrin:

BI-FREE
Jun 1, 2007, 1:23 PM
For us, my wife finds chatting on the internet boring. She is more into me chatting with someone and if they seem like a person or people we would be into, then she will chat a bit. I have had a few people accuse me of not having a wife or her not knowing that we are signed up on here because I have a similar excuse that she is not here or is sleeping. I tend to come on here also when she is out, because I like to spend the time when she is here with her and not on the internet. That is not to say that there are not people that pull that. Just my perspective.

welickit
Jun 1, 2007, 1:29 PM
It happens all the time. Easiest way to take the trash out is to ask for them to start their web cam. You can get a web cam for $9.99 on sale. If they don't just put them on your ignore list. My wife seldom posts but if someone is local and we are interested we can prove we are a couple and both here. NO, we don't want to cam with anyone.

GalacticiaActual
Jun 1, 2007, 1:29 PM
HUH??

sexybicplinwv
Jun 2, 2007, 8:43 AM
Thanks to everyone who posted something about this :) And I can gladly say this was not about you... So you can talk it easy on yourself... :female:

arana
Jun 2, 2007, 2:56 PM
I'm not a couple so at least I know this isn't about me, but I understand what you mean. I wondered myself, why someone would list themselves as a couple when only one is participating on the site. If your spouse isn't going to participate in chats or the site but they will meet up with other people, why not just sign up as yourself and list your profile that way so people know what you're about instead of misrepresenting yourself?

vittoria
Jun 2, 2007, 7:16 PM
I'm not a couple so at least I know this isn't about me, but I understand what you mean. I wondered myself, why someone would list themselves as a couple when only one is participating on the site. If your spouse isn't going to participate in chats or the site but they will meet up with other people, why not just sign up as yourself and list your profile that way so people know what you're about instead of misrepresenting yourself?

AMEN :stoned: :angel: :banghead: