PDA

View Full Version : curious but Shy and a little nervous.

8inchlove
Jun 1, 2007, 6:54 AM
I am very bi curious,I am 40 now and have been curious for my whole life,I had a chance to explore my curiosity when i was 26, I had a great friend that happened to be gay,we became very close and for the first time i found myself wanting a man sexually(not just a simple fantasize)but i suffer from this affliction where i allow society,and family to affect my personal life.I really want to experience sex with another man.Feel the pleasures to be had.My question is what is the best way to get started? I want to explore men,but i must have women!! I love women (yummie)Unfortunately the women i have been with would never except my other desires.It sucks to be a 40 year old man that is nervous like a teenager when it comes to exploring his many sexual desires! How did all you men and women here at three pillows make that leap? Thanks friends!! :male: :)

Fizban
Jun 1, 2007, 7:39 AM
8inchlove, you have come to the right place. I am 55 and, like you, I finally admitted my bisexuality to myself and to my wife. I had a m2m experience when I was 14 and enjoyed the heck out of it. Unfortunately, I chose a career path where I could not openly admit my bisexuality. But once that career ended, I had to be honest with myself and my wife. Since I joined this site three months ago, I have met many on-line friends and have become more knowledgeable about bi-sexuality. And like you, I am as nervous as a teenager about meeting someone. When you are raised that same-sex sex is wrong and have it ingrained into your mind, it is hard to overcome. But I am going to overcome it... and soon!

I recommend you keep visiting this site, and reading and participating in the forums. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised by what you find. You may find someone within your geographical location. I've poked my head in the chat room once or twice, but backed out almost immediately because the pace was too fast. I am working up to go back in and hopefully get something meaningful from it.

Whatever you decide to do, best of luck to you. You can't go wrong with this site.

lickitall
Jun 1, 2007, 10:48 AM
Hello~~ I am in the same boat as you.
I wish I could find someone near to learn with....no exp. yet

Daviecurious
Jun 1, 2007, 11:09 AM
First, a big Hello, and welcome to the site! Lots of good folks here who understand.
I, too, have walked the very path you are on, and was fortunate to find this site, and the people here. Please don't hesitate to ask for help and understanding; it is available.
Take a little time to explore the forums, and learn about yourself and this comminuty. Your profile (to me, anyway) does a nice job of describing your self and your situation. Once you become more comfortable and get to know some of us, you can reach out and say hi.
Welcome, and enjoy the journey to come! :bigrin:

Pensive
Jun 2, 2007, 3:02 AM
Welcome to the site, man. I have found this place to be a great resource for people starting to explore their sexuality, like myself. May you find whatever you're looking for.

BicuriousWA
Jun 7, 2007, 2:33 AM
I can really relate to you 8inlove. I'm 38 and I've been curious since puberty. I had a chance at an experience in my early 20s but circumstances prevented me from pursuing it. It would be a dream come true to be able to experience sex with a man. You've definitely come to the right place. There is a lot of good support here. Please feel free to contact me if you want to exchange e-mails or just chat. We can get through this together. :grouphug:

scubaman
Jun 7, 2007, 5:24 AM
Welcome to the site! There are numerous threads which I am sure will help guide your self evaluation of your situation and allow you to become satisfied with what you are feeling. I ahve been a member for quite a while and have learned a great deal from the threads. Do I still have questions? Yes, however learing about life is constant. Good luck!

the mage
Jun 7, 2007, 9:34 AM
I'm in constant amazement at the number of men I meet who've been "curious" for ever. Acted out as a teen, as did we all, then crawled back in the closet till in the 40's.

A testament to how much control society at large puts on us all and how we all unknowingly bend to the rules.

As we age the primal fear of death creeps forward as our bodies change and we seek to live, or re-live excitement old and new, and we care less about what others think. At that point men go hunting.....

BreeIsMe
Jun 7, 2007, 10:30 PM
Fizban,
I hope you poke your head into the chat room again. We always want fun people. DOn't feel pressured by the fast pace sometimes. Just relax and watch for a while. There are an incredible number of wonderful people in the room who will be very willing to include you. I too was hesitant at first but it is the greatest thing on this site!!!

Please join in, both of you!!!

Bree

8inchlove, you have come to the right place. I am 55 and, like you, I finally admitted my bisexuality to myself and to my wife. I had a m2m experience when I was 14 and enjoyed the heck out of it. Unfortunately, I chose a career path where I could not openly admit my bisexuality. But once that career ended, I had to be honest with myself and my wife. Since I joined this site three months ago, I have met many on-line friends and have become more knowledgeable about bi-sexuality. And like you, I am as nervous as a teenager about meeting someone. When you are raised that same-sex sex is wrong and have it ingrained into your mind, it is hard to overcome. But I am going to overcome it... and soon!

I recommend you keep visiting this site, and reading and participating in the forums. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised by what you find. You may find someone within your geographical location. I've poked my head in the chat room once or twice, but backed out almost immediately because the pace was too fast. I am working up to go back in and hopefully get something meaningful from it.

Whatever you decide to do, best of luck to you. You can't go wrong with this site.

DREAMER69
Jun 8, 2007, 5:25 PM
I am also in my forties and have been married for 8 years. My secret is that I also have been intensley curious about have sex with a man in recent years. I fantasize about oral and anal sex all the time. I, like you, am new to all this and I want to act on my desires but I just don't see how it will ever happen. Good luck to you and welcome to the site. All of these people seem really cool and understanding.

TheThreeOfUs
Jun 8, 2007, 5:42 PM
You just leap! lol and a lot of us suffer from the same affliction hehehe Its scary and exciting and you just have to take a chance sometimes. Btw there are a lot of women who not only like bi men but are turned on by them. Keep an open mind about types of women and men and youll find yourself someone just like we did :)