PDA

View Full Version : strapons

xxxcjs
May 31, 2007, 10:45 PM
How many women out there would concider using a strapon on a guy?

roxllf
May 31, 2007, 10:52 PM
Laurel has on me :) it was always a fantasy for her.

ben dover
May 31, 2007, 10:53 PM
i'm a 30y/o mwm and unfortunately i have never had a female use a strap on, on me. but i enjoy vibrators. if there are any females willing to break me in, hit me up:)

seafer
May 31, 2007, 11:09 PM
My husband is bi and swears he would never, ever let me come near him with a srap-on.. Id love to, but oh well. would also LOVE to have another woman use one on me.. always wanted to know how it felt to have a women fuck me like a man. would it feel the same??

biupstateny
Jun 1, 2007, 12:00 AM
My girl freind use it on me ( strap on ) and other toys on a regular basis , I enjoy very much so , it makes our sex life much better to enjoy the freedom to experince different things together , try it you might like it .. :bigrin:

mistymockingbird
Jun 1, 2007, 12:44 AM
Done it. Love it. Oh the joys of the feeldoe.

Sapphrodite
Jun 1, 2007, 1:42 AM
I am a 'giver' in general and love using my strap-on & feeldoe: I love to please my lovers infinitely and strap-ons extend the amount of pleasure I can provide. There is something tremendously exhilirating about it - I even made my own custom harness to fit me perfectly and accomodate a wider variety of toys.

That being said, it has taken me a long time to understand the appeal of anal, and even longer to work up to doing it, so if asked 18 months ago I would have run screaming. Now with an interest in it, I would consider it regardless of gender - I dont put restrictions on sex acts due to gender though I find some things more appealing based on past experiences.

At this point I'm only participating outside of my primary relationship with females, however should I ever become single again, pleasuring a man with a strap-on would definitely be on my "To Do" list ;)

chook
Jun 1, 2007, 2:02 AM
My wife would love some payback but fortunately for me so far she hasnt been able to catch me :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

innaminka
Jun 1, 2007, 3:50 AM
My husband would not consider letting me near him with a strap-on. We're very liberal-minded as far as most things go, but he has (along with many guys, I suspect) this homphobic thing about his bottom.
Anal sex with me is fine; totally enjoyable, but my botty is the only vehicle. Its very much a communing together - but not him.
And to tell the truth, I have no great desire to stick a bit of plastic up his backside!

Strapons are for use with other ladies. :female: :tong: :female:

3somcouple
Jun 1, 2007, 4:12 AM
My husband is bi. And when we don't have 3 soms he let's me use them on him

welickit
Jun 1, 2007, 1:42 PM
The wife has two strapons (pictures on profile I think). Lots of wannabees beg to try getting done bi them but none have ever been able to take them. Guys seem to think they can just jump out there, bend over and it will be fine. Most should just be satisfied with the fantasy.

sexybicplinwv
Jun 1, 2007, 2:00 PM
I would to use a strapon... That would be so great... I would smile for Days :bigrin: :female:

anne27
Jun 1, 2007, 9:15 PM
I used a strapon on my hubby a coupla times and then we moved and it got lost in the move. I bought another one and so far it's been sitting in it's original box in my toy cupboard gathering dust. My ex g/f used to tease me with hers but we never got around to fully using it.

I am very much hoping my current g/f will sometime decide to use the one I have. We've talked about it and I think it's an incredible turn on. Don't wanna be the driver with a woman, though. I'd much rather be the bottom.

HDSpicy
Jun 1, 2007, 9:17 PM
I've used my strapon with my SO for a while now. He and I both LOVE it. We both started experimenting with anal play with him, and he loved it so much we decided to invest in a strapon. Neither one of us have looked back since. He enjoys strapon sex so much that he is able to orgasm from the sensations (without penile stimulation)! If you ever get a chance to try it, don't pass up the opportunity.

Pensive
Jun 2, 2007, 2:52 AM
Sounds like something I'd enjoy. Now to find a woman who's interested...

xxxcjs
Jun 2, 2007, 6:59 AM
Done it. Love it. Oh the joys of the feeldoe.

I need to find more woman like you

bidug39
Jun 14, 2007, 12:50 PM
My wife has done this to me a few times. I love it. I took today and tomorrow off of work and she is off tomorrow also. Hopefully I can
talk her into using it tonight. :tong:

Doggie_Wood
Jun 14, 2007, 3:56 PM
My wife would love some payback but fortunately for me so far she hasnt been able to catch me :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

:cutelaugh: ROFLMAO chook - one of these days she might - now THAT would be a Kodak moment

:doggie:

TaylorMade
Jun 14, 2007, 5:28 PM
I'd like to try it, since it fits into my "woman-as-man" fantasy.

It probably would take a couple days to work into properly if he's inexperienced or "rusty".

*Taylor*

milk_my_cock
Jun 14, 2007, 10:13 PM

*Taylor*

Taylor, you could try it with me!

Herbwoman39
Jun 14, 2007, 10:57 PM
My husband is straight and, when he's in the right mood, loves it when I use our Feeldoe on him. Of course he's not the only one who really enjoys it ;)

othamble2
Jun 15, 2007, 6:36 AM
What is a feeldoe? I love it when my g/f uses dildo on me , so I brought up the thought of her simulating that she was fucking me one night while having sex and it was so hot. Hect, I ask her would she use a strapon and she said yes. umm umm we just haven't gotten one yet. Its so hot just thinking of it!

the mage
Jun 15, 2007, 8:16 AM
We have assorted sizes.. :rolleyes:
The 8 inch is my fav and she uses it on me now and then.
A good prostate massage can make a guy who like it cum in buckets.

thesea
Jun 15, 2007, 4:40 PM
How many women out there would concider using a strapon on a guy?

I have :)

REALBICPL
Jun 15, 2007, 10:27 PM
Can't get my wife to do it, she starts feeling silly with a big cock strapped to her... Had it done before, but the girl NEEDS to know how to do it...
Bi the way I love it....

gb11vt18
Jun 15, 2007, 10:32 PM
I would really like to find a women to use a strapon on me I would think that she would want to be in control with a strapon and be able to please both parties.

Herbwoman39
Jun 15, 2007, 10:48 PM
What is a feeldoe?

www.feeldoe.com

I can't say enough good things about it. Definitely get the one with the vibrating bullet.

Curious.Cats
Jun 15, 2007, 11:23 PM
Oh YEAH! He loves it! Giving him that prostate orgasm is intense and fun.

Apleasureseeker
Jun 16, 2007, 2:46 AM
I never put restrictions on things Ill do with a partner, even if Im not into it. Now, anal sex does nothing much for me, giving or recieving, so I don't do it often. When I do, it's usually more as a pert of dominance with a woman. I used to have a GF who loved her dildoes & tried to show me how much pleasure they produced. As long as they weren't too big & I was well-lubed, it was easy for her to compromise my ass. The feeling of being deeply penetrated was interesting, but not really sexually (sorry, honey!). Well, last time I took it, about a year ago, it was a different girl & she fucked really fast. Wow! no orgasm , but definite pleasure. I'm trying to find another woman who's into this to take up where the last one left off. Th idea of having a non-penis orgasm, where I don't participate in my orgasm but just take it, is really interesting & maybe a little scary.

thesea
Jun 16, 2007, 4:25 AM
I gottan get one of those strapless strap ons!

bibudbuddy420
Jun 19, 2007, 3:24 AM
I am glad i found this post because one of my fantasies is to get anal from a woman while servicing a man. i just can't picture a woman getting sexual pleasure using a strapon with a guy unless she was gratifying a type of fetish.

warm heart
Jun 19, 2007, 5:58 AM
been there done it.......ex loved it....Ex used it on me....the joys of double penetration with just one partner.....mmmmm.....amazing
The male equivalent of the g-spot is in the prostate which can be stimulated from the anus which is why so many men totally get off on anal sex.......... now if i could just find a gurlfriend who would use a strap on to......i would be in seventh heaven

babsalonia4u
Jun 19, 2007, 10:46 AM
like herbwoman, my husband is straight. yet he allows and enjoys me penetrating him once in a while. and seeing as i adore pleasing him, it is a rush for me as well. i have become an ardent fan of anal sex, both giving and receiving :)

lickitall
Jun 19, 2007, 11:15 AM
I would love to have this done, but unfortunately my GF is the homophobic one and said no when I asked her to. :(

bi4asplay
Apr 28, 2018, 10:50 AM

It probably would take a couple days to work into properly if he's inexperienced or "rusty".

*Taylor*

Taylor You can use one on me anytime. Take all of the time you like.

MAcpl69
Apr 30, 2018, 9:02 AM
We have a couple of them. She has done me 4 or 5 times so far, she is getting real good at fucking, last 2 times were awesome. One of them is a 10" hollow one which I get to do her with, hoping she gets more comfortable with a big dick so I can convince her to do a 3 way with a big stud we can both have fun with

DareMe
Apr 30, 2018, 10:06 AM
We have a couple of them. She has done me 4 or 5 times so far, she is getting real good at fucking, last 2 times were awesome. One of them is a 10" hollow one which I get to do her with, hoping she gets more comfortable with a big dick so I can convince her to do a 3 way with a big stud we can both have fun with

10", WOW, take time to adjust to the length and size I assume. I am hot just thinking about it.

;)

DM

MAcpl69
May 1, 2018, 6:52 AM
[QUOTE=DareMe;318298]10", WOW, take time to adjust to the length and size I assume. I am hot just thinking about it.
;)
Oh yea, I don't get to put that on untill we have played around for awhile and she is all warmed up and ready fot it. I usually start off with her on top riding it so she can get comfortable with the size.

Waylon
May 3, 2018, 10:55 AM
I enjoy this from time to time. I have some related pics in my gallery, fyi..

bi4asplay
May 6, 2018, 11:06 AM
Every time I get pegged, I smile for days.

joeeileen
May 7, 2018, 8:57 AM
The wife and I have been talking a lot about this... now we just need to make it happen!

iamcontent
May 8, 2018, 6:27 AM
I just started a few days ago putting a vibrator in my ass on a daily basis. What the hell was I waiting for. Haven't had a strapon used on me yet.

MAcpl69
May 8, 2018, 6:35 PM
Imcontent, hope you get the chance. I been loving ass play with the wife for awhile now.

twosmokers
May 10, 2018, 7:46 PM
Strap ons? Yes please. My lady likes the strapless ones that have some vibration in them. It looks really awesome and because of the egg and vibrations she gets off to. And it being strapless adds an extra part of the fantasy for her of pretending to be a man.

Asspussy302
May 14, 2018, 9:44 AM
My wife uses a strapon on me at least once a week. I love it!

bicuriousbc66
May 14, 2018, 8:36 PM
I have been chatting with a few ladies on Tinder and have mentioned i would like them to try a feldoe on me. They seemed receptive when i mentioned it. I mentioned Ruby Red Pegging website to read about.

SilkyHoseLover
May 15, 2018, 9:33 AM
I mentioned Ruby Red Pegging website to read about.

Uh, you're mixing your grapefruit with your strap-ons... :bigrin:

Make that Ruby Ryder's Pegging Paradise.

http://peggingparadise.com/

JT391
May 15, 2018, 10:52 AM
Had a Lady friend who used to enjoy using one on Me! she liked to put lingerie on Me and make me suck it before she used it, Had a little bit of FemDom thing going but that was fine with me!! :)

SilkyHoseLover
May 15, 2018, 7:52 PM
she liked to put lingerie on Me and make me suck it before she used it
Yeah, baby! :bigrin:

Bigmndave
May 18, 2018, 2:07 PM
i have and have loved it...