PDA

View Full Version : the chat room

Azrael
May 31, 2007, 7:38 PM
The room applet window opens but it's blank. Why is this happening? Why can't I get in? As far as I know I haven't offended anyone. Any explaination would be greatly appreciated.

Azrael
May 31, 2007, 7:47 PM
I installed new java software and everything- but it still isn't working right. is my computer just messed up of somethin?

allbimyself
May 31, 2007, 7:48 PM
It's not you. It's the server.

Fuzzled_one
May 31, 2007, 7:48 PM
I cant get in either so i guess its just us? Not sure what the heck is going on...

Azrael
May 31, 2007, 7:52 PM
Oh well. Time to go play outside :cool:

arana
May 31, 2007, 7:52 PM
we may not be able to get in but we're setting a record for most people in chat (though invisible) ... last time I tried it said 106

ForbiddenWindow
May 31, 2007, 8:03 PM
Aww just when I wake up we have a server crash...that sucks. I wanted
to join chat. Mrawr... *pouty face*

vittoria
Jun 1, 2007, 1:34 AM
I am aware of this madness... sheer madness... i tried to get in earlier and i was able to get into chat, but no one was able to Private Message me-- I just decided to reboot my browser... it worked for the most part...

Dont know what to say... hopefully those ppl we discussed who were giving us grief in chat (we know who they were ) arent mad genius computer hackers taking out revenge on the bi communityl.... but maybe thats the conspiracy theorist in me speaking...

long life, peace, prosperity and blessings,

V

darkeyes
Jun 2, 2007, 8:36 AM
Chat trubble??? betta b fixed by time me gets in.... :tong:

ukmale32
Jun 2, 2007, 9:05 AM
Its often almost empty anyway :'(

darkeyes
Jun 2, 2007, 10:51 AM
Often but not always UK babes...think u get in at rong tima day!!!!! Change ya chattin habits!!!! :bigrin:

Vuarra
Jun 2, 2007, 12:07 PM
Glad to hear it was the server... I had shut down my browser, I had restarted my GUI (gotta love Linux), and then I restarted my computer, accidentally let it boot Winbloze, and I got in :(

Here, I was thinking it was the server not liking my Operating System.

miller lite man
Jun 2, 2007, 8:09 PM
i'm very seldom on ,so I might be erased, in time. My goal was/is to find a bi/les lady for the wife,i n the 57107 zip code. enough said.