PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Tasha?

PolyLoveTriad
May 31, 2007, 12:49 AM
Has anyone noticed that Tasha hasnt been on the last couple days? Soooo unlike her!! Hope everything is ok with her!

Azrael
May 31, 2007, 12:57 AM
Come to think of it, it has been a while. Hope all's well.

NWMtnHawk
May 31, 2007, 1:36 AM
I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember her posting something about having "another kidney stone requiring surgery" here just a few days ago or a week ago perhaps. I don't know for sure but that may be the answer.

Mrs.F
May 31, 2007, 6:47 AM
Mrs.Taz (aka Kitten) is the one having surgery to remove a kidney stone. She's had many problems with that. :( But it does seem quiet and strange with Tasha missing....I too hope everything is ok.

arana
May 31, 2007, 8:13 AM
I was just thinking to myself the other day there haven't been any new post by Tasha lately. Hopefully she is just busy and nothing serious is wrong.

sexybicplinwv
May 31, 2007, 8:20 AM
Hey :girl:... Were are you? I hope our not sick :) And if you are feel better soon :female:

deletetacount123
May 31, 2007, 10:24 AM
Howdy :)

Im here. Sorry I haven't been on the board lately.

One reason was due to being busy at work.... I swear, if I charged every rude person, I'll make tons of $$$$$ now :)

Was also kinda getting depressed by some things so I decided to take a break from this place :) lol Yes I know I can ignore threads I don't wanna read and I have. But sometimes its hard to ignore if it was posted by a friend or someone you know..... The posts in questions were the ones about thier "amazing niight" kind of stuff lol Probably childish and Im happy for those people but still.... sometimes you can't help the feelings you get.

Ive been hanging out more on Facebook and OKCupid. OKCupid where Ive met 2 really nice gals :)

Talk to you all later :) gotta get ready for work soon :)
Tasha
PS I will post more.

arana
May 31, 2007, 11:17 AM
Glad to see you're ok and just taking a break Tasha....everyone needs it once in awhile. MUAH!

Herbwoman39
May 31, 2007, 11:53 AM
Missed seein your pretty face around these parts. Come back when you're ready luv.

deletetacount123
May 31, 2007, 12:24 PM
Missed seein your pretty face around these parts. Come back when you're ready luv.

Well, I was gonna take a break till I found a gf THEN come back to brag! hehe
Ah well....

Sometimes I don't feel like I fit either.... I can't really join in the threads about sex and stuff related to that due to inexperience, THEN it makes me sad cause I think its stupid at my age!! :) Ahhhhhhhhhh

Then Im having issues with this other girl (not the 2 I mention above nor someone from this site).... whom I like and she likes me too.... but we are like 5 hours apart or so, I met her a year ago online :)
The issue being Im attracted to her and I don't know if I want to be due to her past... even tho she says she doesn't do that anymore and she is young.... I think too young for me - 18 and she was 17 when we met.... she has said she doesn't remember Im 27 most of the time and think Im closer to her age lol (she sees me as 22 at least)..... she also reminds me she was 16 when she dated a girl who 29. (in other words, age isn't important to her)

Yes I know Ive said I have NO issues over the age stuff and just go for mature level and personaillty..... but her mature level is below than I would have perfered.
Ah, I hate life sometimes.... but I think what attracted me to her was she knew about what I have from experiences, she understand my pass medical problems. - such as the stupid rare kallman syndrome I have.
I think Im fighting my feelings for her...... in a way I was like happy she broke up with her gf recently, then I felt a bit jealous when she said she might ask another ex to date her for a bit for fun till someone serious came along.

*hides under the bed covers* Maybe I'll just stay there.

Talk to you all later folks!!! Time to head to work and face the most rude people in this town

Tasha

sammie19
May 31, 2007, 3:29 PM
Age should never matter Tash. Nor should a past. It is what is inside and how compatible we are. You know my story. I suppose Im the younger girl in that Meg is so much older. The circumstances are not the same, yet at the asme time they are.

You know I have a past, and yet for the life of me cannot envisage anyone else in my life. You were instrumental in egging me into doing something about Meggie, and it is the best advice I have ever had. I cant give you quite as certain advice or as good, only to ignore age difference and the past activities of whoever you fall in love with. Its how we are, not how we were.

Much luv

deletetacount123
May 31, 2007, 8:30 PM
Age should never matter Tash. Nor should a past. It is what is inside and how compatible we are. You know my story. I suppose Im the younger girl in that Meg is so much older. The circumstances are not the same, yet at the asme time they are.

You know I have a past, and yet for the life of me cannot envisage anyone else in my life. You were instrumental in egging me into doing something about Meggie, and it is the best advice I have ever had. I cant give you quite as certain advice or as good, only to ignore age difference and the past activities of whoever you fall in love with. Its how we are, not how we were.

Much luv

Hi Sammie,

I know.... and Im very happy I successfully got you back with Meggie :)

You're right... She (the girl) did say she was wanting a serious relationship, if she wasn't, she wouldn't be interested in me as well cause she knows Im only interested in serious relationships.
Its hard :) We are still chatting.... the feelings are strong... she knows how I feel about her and I know how she feels about me.

Thanks Sammie :) I think I just needed to hear "my" words said back to me by someone else lol
Funny how I can give great advice to someone but I can't take my own advice unless someone else "repeats" it to me.... its annoying! :)

Talk to you soon :)
Tasha

onewhocares
May 31, 2007, 9:06 PM
Well Tasha, I am glad that you are back. Missed you and your great threads. I love your creativity.

Belle

canuckotter
May 31, 2007, 9:55 PM
Ive been hanging out more on Facebook
It really does suck up the time, doesn't it?

deletetacount123
May 31, 2007, 10:01 PM
It really does suck up the time, doesn't it?

ummm ya :) I like Facebook