PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Avoid Like The Plague

darkeyes
May 30, 2007, 1:52 PM
Me has the ratha dubious pleasure at present of bein in Inverness in the North of Scotland. Avoid..it is borin, grim, dull, no decent pubs, no clubs worth a sod, hotels are mizzy.. an the shoppin???? Christ!!! and the peeps speak with funny accents. (tee hee...cummin outa me thats a titter). Ziff it aint bad enuff me hasta work wile me ere, few hours me had off ther sod all 2 do an nower 2 go...

Havent been ere since me wos a kid...an aint cummin back..been 2 sum dreadful, borin places in me life, an luff me homeland as me dus..God forgive us (if she exists) for lettin Inverness exist!!!! It is AWFUL!!!!!!! Don cum..avoid...dodge...body swerve...go sumwer else...an its hardly chicsville....an chicksville..forget it!!! An guy city??? ...omg..go 2 ya nearest cemetary... an the weather is crap 2...

An ifya decide 2 iggie me advice...jus DON say me didn warn ya..... onya own head b it!! An me ere for 2 more days!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Wanna go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TaylorMade
May 30, 2007, 1:54 PM
My mom said the same thing... in 1960-something.

Not quite like that, tho.

*Taylor*

biwords
May 30, 2007, 2:19 PM
But without Inverness, we wouldn't have had this --

The lovely lass o' Inverness,
Nae joy nor pleasure can she see;
For, e'en to morn she cries, alas!
And aye the saut tear blin's her e'e.

"Drumossie moor, Drumossie day
A waefu' day it was to me!
For there I lost my father dear,
My father dear, and brethren three.

"Their winding-sheet the bluidy clay,
Their graves are growin' green to see;
And by them lies the dearest lad
That ever blest a woman's e'e!

"Now wae to thee, thou cruel lord,
A bluidy man I trow thou be;
For mony a heart thou has made sair,
That ne'er did wrang to thine or thee!"

--Robert Burns, 1794

darkeyes
May 30, 2007, 2:26 PM
Rabbie had guid taste..he hated Inverness as well! It wos crap in 1746 the year of Drummossie Moor (aka Battle of Culloden) it was crap in 1794... it was crap wen me wos a kid...an its even crapper now!!! :(

DuskTillDawn
May 30, 2007, 3:03 PM
Luvly post ....

I just have to add though, most of the rest of Scotland is beautiful

arana
May 30, 2007, 3:51 PM
Rabbie had guid taste..he hated Inverness as well! It wos crap in 1746 the year of Drummossie Moor (aka Battle of Culloden) it was crap in 1794... it was crap wen me wos a kid...an its even crapper now!!! :(
Well at least it's consistant!

arana
May 30, 2007, 3:53 PM
Luvly post ....

I just have to add though, most of the rest of Scotland is beautiful
well she didn't say it wasn't beautiful...just boring with nowhere good to go.

NWMtnHawk
May 30, 2007, 7:20 PM
Isn't Inverness at the mouth or entrance to Lock Ness, therefore it's claim to fame?

flexuality
May 30, 2007, 8:19 PM
Me has the ratha dubious pleasure at present of bein in Inverness in the North of Scotland. Avoid..it is borin, grim, dull, no decent pubs, no clubs worth a sod, hotels are mizzy.. an the shoppin???? Christ!!! and the peeps speak with funny accents. (tee hee...cummin outa me thats a titter). Ziff it aint bad enuff me hasta work wile me ere, few hours me had off ther sod all 2 do an nower 2 go...

Havent been ere since me wos a kid...an aint cummin back..been 2 sum dreadful, borin places in me life, an luff me homeland as me dus..God forgive us (if she exists) for lettin Inverness exist!!!! It is AWFUL!!!!!!! Don cum..avoid...dodge...body swerve...go sumwer else...an its hardly chicsville....an chicksville..forget it!!! An guy city??? ...omg..go 2 ya nearest cemetary... an the weather is crap 2...

An ifya decide 2 iggie me advice...jus DON say me didn warn ya..... onya own head b it!! An me ere for 2 more days!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Wanna go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It b God punishin ya for arguin wiv peeps! Tee hee! :bigrin:

darkeyes
May 31, 2007, 4:46 AM
Isn't Inverness at the mouth or entrance to Lock Ness, therefore it's claim to fame?Its on the river ness..Loch Ness aint so far away...an don look for monsters..Nessie found the place so borin she buggered off 2..so far only monster like thingie me seen wos a big lummox from Iowa an God wos e loud!!! He checked out this mornin from hotel tf!!! Wearin the obligatory tartan hat...wottan arsehole.... he off 2 Fort William..borin but saveable place!!!

darkeyes
May 31, 2007, 4:49 AM
It b God punishin ya for arguin wiv peeps! Tee hee! :bigrin:
No matta how bad me is Flex..me don deserve this agony.... no 1 deserves this...cept folk from ere.... theyd eserve it..an worse for givin me such a hard time!!! Me head is numb!!!

darkeyes
May 31, 2007, 4:54 AM
An lastly..message..babygirl!!!!!...will ya gerrup ere an save me....... 1 day 2 go an me dunno if me gonna survive!!! :(

Gonna take more'n kissa life 2 bring me round....

Solomon
May 31, 2007, 8:24 AM
uhoh..... sounds like a Groundhog Day episode coming on!! :eek: :eek:

darkeyes
Jun 2, 2007, 8:40 AM
Gimme Groundhog Day ova Inverness ne time Sol...wudn even wish the place on u me luff..an certainly not Flex..tee hee

But me saved now..home...civilised, wild nite out las nite..didn even hav hangova this mornin...wow...thers a novelty..but jeez...very very VERY relieved at bein back!!! :bigrin:

Solomon
Jun 2, 2007, 9:36 AM
welcome back :cool:

this is interesting...... the news broke here
http://usatoday.feedroom.com/index.jsp?fr_story=FEEDROOM197467

when you were there.....

thot ya said that the loudmouth left! lol :bigrin: