PDA

View Full Version : Have a unique or strange/weird fetish?

mtb0509
May 29, 2007, 10:57 PM
Yes I'm sure this has been done many many many times before, but I really want to know what some people's fetishes are. I have two particular fetishes that I think are very strange and almost no one else would have them (at least one of them anyway). *Oh and this is going to be long, so use the bathroom and grab some popcorn :tong: *

This first one doesn't really count. I used to somewhat be into anthro drawings and I loved beating it to some good transformation art. [anthro is when animals have human characterists and transformation art depicts a human turning into an animal, or vice versa]. But then I moved on from the artwork and enjoyed getting off to screen captures from various horror, comedy, or sci-fi movies and I loved the realism all the makeup on the actors/actresses provided. Drawings don't do it for me anymore. Also, I think this is what led to me being bicurious since I could get off to both men and women this way.

However, then I realized that it wasn't actually becoming a different being or anything like that, that I was interested in. I was instead getting turned on by tightness, or having a new skin over my current one. When I would masturbate to the transformation pictures, I would think of it as if I were wearing some alien or animal skin over me, and that I was still human, and not really becoming an animal or whatever. So that leads me to my first fetish: spandex, or anything tight, especially around the crotch and butt. I first discovered this when I tried on some of my mom's pantyhose and tights. They felt amazing, I just loved the tight feeling around my crotch and legs. Then I took it to the next level when I bought a couple wetsuits. After a while those got a little boring, and I was delighted when I discovered zentai (full spandex suits). I got a couple of those, and I'm looking into getting a full pvc or rubber suit next (but that won't be for a while).

My next fetish is much more general and I think a lot of men and women have this one. I love boots! Especially shiny rubber ones. I guess it could be related to my previous fetish, though, since I love the look of some tight-fitting boots on a woman. A long time ago I bought some women's boots that were knee-high and had a short heel, and they were good for a while; I loved the tight feeling around my legs and walking around feeling a little taller. But earlier today I ordered some thigh-high 5" heeled platform boots, and I'm very excited for those and I can't wait to get them!

So what kind of fetishes do you guys have? I know the topic title says "strange/weird" but even "normal" ones are ok! ;)

joxbear69
May 29, 2007, 11:26 PM
i like to wear cockrings---metal, rubber, leather, string, etc.

i also like to wear jockstraps and get turned on by other guys wearing them

DiamondDog
May 30, 2007, 12:16 AM
mine are simple and very common:
facial hair (beards, mustaches, goatees, and all types of facial hair), body hair (the more the better! especially if it's dark! yum!), short haircuts (high and tights, crewcuts, short fades on white men, etc.) butch men, leather, bondage/restraint, piss, face shaving/beard trimming, feet, femme/boyish women, black boxer briefs, jockstraps, cockrings/ball stretchers, nipple clamps/tit play, rope/handcuffs/leather restraints, flogging/whipping, cops/military/firemen/cowboys, long hair/long beards, blue collar men, rough looking men, truckers, bikers in leather/biker trash, foreskin, low hanging balls, muscle, bears/cubs/wolves/otters, Daddies/older men who are mentors (not men who are chicken hawks or into incest role play), piercings/tattoos (nothing overboard, ie. facial tats), Chiseled faces/handsome faces with square jaws, bald men/guys who shave their heads, untrimmed pubic/body hair on men (I prefer women to be completely shaved), men's hands (especially if they are big/thick and have fur on them!), furry arms on men, and men's eyes.

I like the idea of fisting a man's ass or a woman's vagina but I've never done either.

I don't smoke cigars anymore and I can't stand the smell/taste of tobacco, but I've seen some guys smoke cigars and been turned on by it.

flexuality
May 30, 2007, 12:28 AM
mine are simple and very common:
facial hair (beards, mustaches, goatees, and all types of facial hair), body hair (the more the better! especially if it's dark! yum!), short haircuts (high and tights, crewcuts, short fades on white men, etc.) butch men, leather, bondage/restraint, piss, face shaving/beard trimming, feet, femme/boyish women, black boxer briefs, jockstraps, cockrings/ball stretchers, rope/handcuffs/leather restraints, flogging/whipping, cops/military/firemen/cowboys, long hair/long beards, blue collar men, rough looking men, truckers, bikers in leather/biker trash, foreskin, low hanging balls, muscle, bears/cubs/wolves/otters, Daddies/older men who are mentors (not men who are chicken hawks or into incest role play), piercings/tattoos (nothing overboard, ie. facial tats), Chiseled faces/handsome faces with square jaws, bald men/guys who shave their heads, untrimmed pubic/body hair on men (I prefer women to be completely shaved), and men's eyes.

I like the idea of fisting a man's ass or a woman's vagina but I've never done either.

I don't smoke cigars anymore and I can't stand the smell/taste of tobacco, but I've seen some guys smoke cigars and been turned on by it.

Just curious....and furthering my 'education' lol....what are "short fades?"

And what do you mean by "bears/cubs/wolves/otters" and "chicken hawks?"

DiamondDog
May 30, 2007, 1:01 AM
Just curious....and furthering my 'education' lol....what are "short fades?"

And what do you mean by "bears/cubs/wolves/otters" and "chicken hawks?"

A fade is a style of haircut where hair is cut like the traditional, military style Flattop that was prevalent the early to mid 20th century, and the sides and back gradually fading from the thickness at the top, to almost bare skin.

Bear - a man with a beard or goatee typically with a hairy chest and body and a stocky or heavyset build; often older (or older looking) and displaying a masculine appearance.

Cub - a younger (or younger looking) version of a Bear, typically but not always with a smaller frame (typically under 5'-8"). The term is sometimes used to imply the passive partner in a relationship. May also refer to recently "out" homosexual men who may fit into the characteristics of a Bear. May not be as hairy but generally has facial hair.

Daddybear - is an older more husky guy sometimes looking for a daddy/son relationship or a Bearcub.

Otter - a man who is hairy, but is not large or stocky - typically thinner, or with lean muscle. Also typically identified by an energetically playful and flirtatious manner. Slimmer version of a Bear with little pockets of fat like love handles or a tiny gut, but not as lean as a Wolf.

Wolf - similar to an Otter, but with a more aggressive attitude OR an older Otter, with grey hair. A leaner version of an Otter, can have a swimmers build but hairy.

A chickenhawk is an adult male who behaves in a sexual and often predatory manner towards adolescent males under 18. This usage of the term is becoming archaic, in favor of "pedophile."

I'm also into hairy asses and men's hairy musky armpits that I love to lick and have mine licked. :)

I also enjoy Blindfolds/Hoods/Masks/Sensory Deprivation on frequent ocassion.

izzfan
May 30, 2007, 10:56 AM
I have a variety of fetishes but I would hardly call them unique as they seem to be relatively widespread [mostly straight BDSM/watersports fetishes]. I am also a crossdresser but I don't know if I would class this as a 'fetish' because, well sometimes it is and other times it isn't - depends on my mood I suppose.

But as for fetishes, I would say that a large part of my sexuality revolves around fetishes however I am still pretty much in the closet about the fact that I have fetishes. I have mentioned to one or two friends that I like S&M or that I often read "Bizarre" but generally most people don't know about it and to be honest, I'd like to keep it that way.

Izzfan :flag3:

TaylorMade
May 30, 2007, 11:09 AM
Sound. I guess that's why I like phone as my favorite "sex subtitute." The sound of a moan, male or female (especially male) usually sends me into a crazy mood.

Jewellery. If a guy is wearing a simple gold/silver chain or leather necklace and nothing else, it just... adds to his virility? I don't know. . .(BTW, Dogtags count too. I used to make my ex wear his to bed all the time)

Smoking. Yes, it's a noxious habit that can kill you, but I had an ex who had this look on his face when he took a drag. It made me want to knock him over and ride him silly. . .Even still, sometimes the smell of a Marlboro can give me very good memories. And very hard nipples. . . I also dated a woman who would go to her apartment's back door and light a cigarette after sex. The first time she did this, she was leaning against the door, just in a pair of sweat pants. She looked so powerful and unconcerned with what the world thought of her. The second time, I joined her.

She needed another cigarette after that.

*Taylor*

swans
May 30, 2007, 11:28 AM
Definately latex, pvc, rubber, plastic, shrinkwrap, vacuum beds, mummification etc etc.

welickit
May 30, 2007, 1:38 PM
I enjoy laying the wife down and making a creampie while a friend watches (male or female) then letting them eat it. The wife and I both enjoy exposing her to others. She has a special like for having her toes and her pussy licked at the same time.

chook
May 31, 2007, 1:13 AM
How many times do I have to tell you people....ITS NO ONES DAMN BUSINESS WHAT I DO WITH FROZEN CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

flexuality
May 31, 2007, 2:01 AM
How many times do I have to tell you people....ITS NO ONES DAMN BUSINESS WHAT I DO WITH FROZEN CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Chickens??
.....and I thought it was cockatoos....... :bigrin:

biwords
May 31, 2007, 3:37 AM
Women's hands. "Biwords, stop staring at my hands!"

matterinhand
May 31, 2007, 11:39 AM
Its a heterosexual fetish, fairly common: obviously pregnant women. (As in a big belly obvious...)
Bisexual fetish: seeing my wife taking a really nice hard cock in her, then me sucking her juices off him.
So nothing too weird.

Herbwoman39
May 31, 2007, 12:13 PM
Chickens??
.....and I thought it was cockatoos....... :bigrin:

WHOA! Leave my bird outta this!!

ROFL! :bigrin:

deletetacount123
May 31, 2007, 12:32 PM
My weird fetish is bums :)
Whenever its me smacking someone elses butt or someone smacking mine! lol
Yes I know this is not weird and actually common and people do it every day whenever your a family member, a close friend or your lover.
I like bums :) I like touching them and I want to kiss a bum too :) lol
Ok, Im gonna shut up now lol

a strange fetish from my dark side...... umm well, Im not gonna tell. :)

Tasha

TheWonderNerd
May 31, 2007, 1:04 PM
Well, let's see. My body related fetishes include:

1.) Legs. (Female Only)
2.) Feet and toes. (Female Only)
3.) Underarms. (Female Only)
4.) Hair. (on head)
Breasts and butt have always been secondary to me.

On males I like shoulders, arms, and chest. I prefer little to no hair on men.

Object related fetishes include:

1.) Pantyhose/tights (NOT fishnets, though I will look) (on either)
2.) Shoes/boots/sandals or other footwear. I am a shoe whore. (Females)
3. Spandex, PVC, or other tight bodystocking style wraps on females primarily, but a hot bodied male will get the juices flowing also.
4.) Nailpolish on either toes or fingers. (Female for toes, either for fingernails)
5.) Light bondage/S&M toys.
6.) Clothes/Outfits: Schoolgirl, Goth Chick, Pirate, Athlete, Cheerleader, Ballerina/Dancer, "Everyday" Men (meaning guys who don't play at being what they are not), Nerdy/Geeky Females and Males.

I'm sure there are others.

warmpuppy
May 31, 2007, 1:28 PM
1. Women smokers.
2. Preggers ladies.
3. Watersports (fantasy -- haven't tried as yet.).
4. French kissing other guys.

Fire Lotus
May 31, 2007, 2:20 PM
a strange fetish from my dark side...... umm well, Im not gonna tell. :)
Tasha

Even if asked sweetly and saying please? ;)

mrplayfuluk
May 31, 2007, 4:45 PM
puffy nipples on small firm breasts and foreskin hiding a shiny purple helmet!
dribble dribble.......... :bigrin:

Herbwoman39
May 31, 2007, 5:02 PM
Boots. Most definitely pointy-toed, spiked heel, knee high black leather boots. <drool>

Other than that, no weird fetishes, just a weird phobia. I used to be afraid of down escalators. Not the up ones...just the down.

Spicy
May 31, 2007, 5:04 PM
Pretty simple stuff. Me being fucked in the ass by a male and at the same time my cock being sucked by a female and me sucking her pussy.

Spicy

chook
May 31, 2007, 5:49 PM
WHOA! Leave my bird outta this!!

ROFL! :bigrin:

Dont worry about the cocky's Herbwoman they are reserved for making soup :tongue:

deletetacount123
May 31, 2007, 9:36 PM
Even if asked sweetly and saying please? ;)

Mmmmm im shy! :) my dark side is gross sometimes.

roxllf
May 31, 2007, 11:07 PM
Well our fantasies involve 13 hammers, a pair of pliers, noodle salad, a little bo peep outfit, and a rabid baboon........lol

not really

Laurel has fantasies about watching me have anal or oral with another guy

She also has a spanking, hot wax, strap on fetish

I enjoy my balls being pulled or a ball stretcher while Im having sex.

Rob Laurel

ohbimale
Jun 1, 2007, 12:14 AM
With women I like sexy gothic style dress with a pretty face, bedroom eyes, sexy breasts and lips.

With men I like a handsome face, facial hair ok - not required - kissable lips, bedroom eyes are nice and a nice cock in a tight pair of jeans. Luv that cock.

My favorite fantasy is to make long slow love with two other men. :male: :flag3: :male:

innaminka
Jun 1, 2007, 4:04 AM
Pretty harmless fetish here - I really get turned on if when the knickers come off she's got scads of dark, curly untamed pubic hair.
(Sadly most gals are trimmed or almost bald, these days!)

I also don't mind a little harmless wee play - and bottoms - female ones! I love 'em!

You asked ...... ;)

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jun 1, 2007, 7:48 AM
While on a road trip , I like to masturbate , hoping someone will catch a glimpse :tongue:

8inchlove
Jun 1, 2007, 8:03 AM
I Enjoy wearing womens panties from time to time.sexy panties.I love thongs and g-stings.I prefer them soiled.i love to masturbate while i am taking in the sweet sent only a women can provide. :tongue: :male:

Herbwoman39
Jun 1, 2007, 7:02 PM
Mmmmm im shy! :) my dark side is gross sometimes.

You're not the only one whose dark side is a little dodgy. I have a fantasy that I will NEVER tell anyone but it's great when I'm taking care of my ahem, needs.

jedinudist
Jun 3, 2007, 1:57 AM
Yeah, ok. I'll admit it...

I do have a fetish. It's a weird one, it's rare, and I catch allot of hell for it...

(deep breath) ok, here it goes...

I really go for regular honesty. Mutual respect, friendship, safety, and honesty.

I just can't get turned on without it. I know, I know, it's a sad fetish; but please be kind my Bisexual.com friends.

Oh Yeah
Jun 3, 2007, 2:04 AM
Well smoking makes me go crazy! I'm not talking about some ghetto smoking... i mean the sophisticated gaulois type of smoking.

Skirts... short ones especially! That includes men too.

Seeing a guy dressed in women's clothes makes me go wild.

cchalmer
Jun 3, 2007, 10:59 AM
Don't know how unique or weird this would be but......would love to share a really good looking she-male (sorry not sure what the politically correct terminology is!!) with my CL. The idea of having a sexy "lady" in bed with us and then sliding down to find a hard smooth cock to suck is fantastic.

:three:

matterinhand
Jun 4, 2007, 11:02 AM
Pretty harmless fetish here - I really get turned on if when the knickers come off she's got scads of dark, curly untamed pubic hair.
(Sadly most gals are trimmed or almost bald, these days!)

My ex has the most gorgeous big bush of pubes, and whilst I enjoyed seeing her naked it was a mega turn on to see the spiders legs coming out of the legs of her panties, and even more out of the legs of her swimming costume where I knew others could see as well.

rissababynta
Jun 5, 2007, 12:29 AM
my husband and i are both xenophiliacs. we become aroused by things that aren't real, such as vampires. a good vampire roleplay tends to make us both happy by the end of the evening :bigrin:

ohbimale
Jun 5, 2007, 1:11 AM
I love women in short skirts and knee high boots. In fact I think that the skirt and boot thing is sexy no matter what the skirt length is.

I am totally turned on by men in tight jeans or shorts with their package bulge showing. Bedroom eyes is a big plus too.

Thankfully the warm weather is here and skimpy clothes are coming out of the closet. :bipride: :male: :male:

smokey
Jun 5, 2007, 7:00 AM
by definition aren't all fetishes strange and/or weird?

CuddlyKate
Jun 5, 2007, 8:05 AM
Being pregnant I have been having some awful fetishes. Kippers smeared with dollops of cream and raspberry jam is the current top of the pops. Does that count?

darkeyes
Jun 5, 2007, 12:22 PM
Kippers??? U detest Kippers...all them bones an that God awful iff... an wiv cream an rasp jam??? U sad cow.... :bigrin:

SexyTanBiBoy
Jun 5, 2007, 1:05 PM
On women, love manicured feet in strappy sandals, legs, firm butts, and short hair.

On men, great legs and asses, the more muscular the better.

On both, limited to no body hair... like em smooth!

As for other fetishes, spandex, tight jeans, jock straps, thongs, and lingerie and high heels on women.

my-00-stang
Jun 5, 2007, 1:10 PM
i am attracted to really young looking girls with small breast no pubic hair.
with men i like small to med cocks older or younger with men. but really really young looking girls with little breast turn me on does that make me weird,
email me at my-00-stang@hotmail.com

fishfry29
Jun 9, 2007, 8:34 AM
Watching my wife having sex with another man, eating her creampie after. She and I sharing his cock orally, and then snowballing his "gift". Her telling me of sex she has had with other men. :three:

afterdark75
Jun 12, 2007, 12:00 AM
Do have a thing for women with full bushes with men thongs jock straps leather panties, like the good ole golden shower to some, love to snow ball with wife also.

pokeme
Jun 12, 2007, 2:52 AM
I like girls with big clits and those pussys with the labia hanging out.
Don't have any fetishes with guys

cliffml
Jun 12, 2007, 3:27 AM
Sometimes I'll wear women's panties, masturbate while wearing them, blow my load in them and then eat my cum off of the panties.

othamble2
Jun 12, 2007, 5:34 AM
Pokeme
we have something in common I like the big and long clits. I fantasies of it being a cock as I suck on it and her reaction gets me off in such an exotic way. :male:

the sacred night
Jun 12, 2007, 3:12 PM
Almost everything I find hot about both sexes comes down to rebelling against traditional gender roles. Really simple example: I think long hair on a man is one of the hottest things on Earth, but for women, I prefer short hair, and a shaved head on a woman makes me really wet if she can pull it off well. I like butch women and feminine men. A woman in drag as a man is hot. A man wearing heaps of eyeliner is hot. A woman working on a car and getting black oil smears all over her skin and clothes is hot. A man stripping on a pole is hot. You get the idea.