PDA

View Full Version : Who has found a real connection with someone here or thinks they may have found one?

PolyLoveTriad
May 27, 2007, 1:10 PM
Im just curious who has found a real connection with someone through this site. Yeah weve all made a few friends I think. But im talking about, meeting up face to face and remaining together afterwards. Theres so many intresting people on here there has to be some true love stories right?

So tell me who has found the one or the ones from here?

We may have found a special connection ourselves :) Guess we have to see where it goes!

barbaralynn
May 27, 2007, 4:28 PM
i met one person for coffee but that didn't work out. last week i got a pm for another person and i think we both are wanting to meet each other. seems like a nice person so far.

smurf111978
May 27, 2007, 7:29 PM
I've met a couple of my friends from here for coffee or dinner and was pleased I did so, we are still good friends if not even more so.

I also have friends I met here who I havnt met due to distance etc but I would trust them with my life.

If you do want to meet some one do it safely, in a public venue or tell a friend what ur doing and agree to contact them by a certain time.

Regards
Smurf

Lisa (va)
May 28, 2007, 1:16 AM
I've met one couple from here a few years ago, (it was a safe meeting at the coffee shop). Nothing of a sexual nature has ever come out of it, but I still keep in touch with them and see them on ocassion.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

TaylorMade
May 28, 2007, 1:44 AM
I've made friends, platonic and otherwise... it would be great to meet them face to face.

*Taylor*

PolyLoveTriad
May 28, 2007, 11:23 AM
How about not only met but like stayed together, moved in together or now dating on a regular basis?

We have been talking to someone from here and it seems theres a real connection there which is totally cool. Things are going quite well :)

Fresia
Apr 9, 2015, 4:35 PM
Bump it up!

Melody Dean
Apr 9, 2015, 5:12 PM
I met my older opposite-gender twin from another mother on here. ;) I think we're a bit more than just friends, and if it weren't for the distance, we'd be a lot more than that.

I've also met another really good friend through this site. We actually have got to meet up in person, but that was just coincidence that I happened to be in the area visiting family. One of those people who feels like they could've been a sibling, or even a lover, in a past life.

Both are more than just an online friendship. I consider them to be true friends.

BiFiHotspot
Apr 10, 2015, 12:19 AM
I met my older opposite-gender twin from another mother on here. ;) I think we're a bit more than just friends, and if it weren't for the distance, we'd be a lot more than that.

I've also met another really good friend through this site. We actually have got to meet up in person, but that was just coincidence that I happened to be in the area visiting family. One of those people who feels like they could've been a sibling, or even a lover, in a past life.

Both are more than just an online friendship. I consider them to be true friends.

If not for that damnable distance .....:suave:

Melody Dean
Apr 10, 2015, 10:05 AM
If not for that damnable distance .....:suave:

I still haven't figured out how to bend space and time yet. I could use some help with that. :)

by~his~side
Apr 10, 2015, 9:17 PM
We consider ourselves very fortunate as we have met some extraordinary friends here. Since being on this site he has met about 20 men for coffee/dinner/drinks. I went with him for about half of those meetings. Two or 3 of them have become intimate short term and long term friends. From what I hear from other members it sounds like we've had good luck. Others have never had a connection on this site.

Dee

pole_smoker
Apr 11, 2015, 2:01 AM
We consider ourselves very fortunate as we have met some extraordinary friends here. Since being on this site he has met about 20 men for coffee/dinner/drinks. I went with him for about half of those meetings. Two or 3 of them have become intimate short term and long term friends. From what I hear from other members it sounds like we've had good luck. Others have never had a connection on this site.

Dee
He sounds slutty, or on the way to being more of a slut since he's been with 20 guys already or probably more. ;)

sysper
Apr 11, 2015, 2:12 AM

Dee
i have yet to meet ne1 from here, or ne website for that matter

biguy1940
Apr 11, 2015, 12:37 PM
He sounds slutty, or on the way to being more of a slut since he's been with 20 guys already or probably more. ;)
a little judgemental are we? get over yourself

BiFiHotspot
Apr 11, 2015, 3:04 PM
I still haven't figured out how to bend space and time yet. I could use some help with that. :)

I am sure the secret of that is within the "inner sanctum"....in the meanwhile try bending some other things

pole_smoker
Apr 11, 2015, 5:12 PM
a little judgemental are we? get over yourself
Nope...just blatantly honest. Her husband has probably gotten some dick on the side when his wife isn't there, guys that he's been with that he won't tell her about, or cheats on her when she won't put out. ;)

jem_is_bi
Apr 11, 2015, 8:57 PM
Nope...just blatantly honest. Her husband has probably gotten some dick on the side when his wife isn't there, guys that he's been with that he won't tell her about, or cheats on her when she won't put out. ;)

Well,...,your definitely blatant and honest about what you believe. Often, I have significant doubts about how that matches reality.