PDA

View Full Version : UK people

Worcesterbunny
May 27, 2007, 5:47 AM
Where are u all?
I've met singles and cpls even a few guys but that was a while ago. drop me a line and come say hello

*foxy_roxy*
May 27, 2007, 6:01 AM
We are around :)

ukmale32
May 27, 2007, 6:12 AM
I'm here. There are some other men also.

Never found the bi couple or bi girl I was looking for . . .

Worcesterbunny
May 27, 2007, 6:15 AM
glad to hear there are some people about. Am happy to be just friends if people want to meet . happy to play sometimes too

Moto1
May 27, 2007, 6:25 AM
Don't worry, there are more of us than you'd think...

TrimBeardHairyBod
May 27, 2007, 11:43 AM
Hi 'bunny. I'm here too....

happyjoe68
May 27, 2007, 2:44 PM
wotcher ....

kinky_matt
May 27, 2007, 3:37 PM
Can add me to the list. Hiya

*foxy_roxy*
May 28, 2007, 4:30 AM
I love it how all of the replies, excluding myself, have all been male :) Where have all those women got to?!

dibbspixie
May 28, 2007, 6:24 AM
i'm here too. hi to everyone :bowdown:

sriad
May 28, 2007, 6:30 AM
hi, see you are not the only female, :bibounce:

Aleish
May 28, 2007, 7:31 AM
Hi, I'm here too! :)

mrplayfuluk
May 28, 2007, 8:19 AM
me too!!

eyelinerprincess
May 28, 2007, 10:31 AM
*bounces in*

I'm here!

darkeyes
May 28, 2007, 10:37 AM
Well am UK for now...rather we were a republic, but thats life...and there is the wee matter of Salmond and his clowns to consider... never mind..no more tolls on the Forth and Tay Road Bridges before too long..wow... I don't even have a car... and it costs me nowt on me push bike. :tong:

izzfan
May 28, 2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah, there are quite a few UK members here. Including me of course :bigrin: .

Izzfan :flag3:

Worcesterbunny
May 28, 2007, 12:52 PM
There was me beginning to think I was the only one!!

Hello all. If u see me online feel free to say hi, I'll try to do the same :bibounce:

Drain
May 28, 2007, 2:27 PM
I love it how all of the replies, excluding myself, have all been male :) Where have all those women got to?!

Good point. Don't get me wrong, the guys are great, but the best part of being Bi is diversity. :)

By the way, I'm here too Bunny.

Drain
- X -

Abbey Road
May 28, 2007, 5:09 PM
I`m here aswell!! I plan to be around here for a while. How is everyone?

Abbey Road. :bibounce: :paw: :bounce:

mrplayfuluk
Nov 7, 2007, 4:52 PM
only 19 of us? any more out there?

Germanicus
Nov 7, 2007, 4:57 PM
I'm hiding in plain sight

diB4u
Nov 7, 2007, 5:56 PM
Hello there, im slow on the uptake....

Well I would love to tango with a bisexual man and his male lover... Just another fantasy of mine.:2cents::flag3:

ukchippy
Nov 7, 2007, 6:08 PM
Here as well! :):flag3:

bitony14
Nov 7, 2007, 6:14 PM
Yes, we're here as well. Hi everyone. :flag1: :flag1:

julie
Nov 7, 2007, 9:43 PM
...well i'm around here from time to time too...............

MetaSexual2
Nov 7, 2007, 11:44 PM
We are around and about...

leelee62
Nov 8, 2007, 2:12 PM
I'm around the bend i've been told xx

Nick_bi
Nov 8, 2007, 3:57 PM
Well I'm here too. *Waves* :bigrin:

Edinbiguy
Nov 8, 2007, 4:02 PM
I'm here too.... and this is my first post!

darkeyes
Nov 8, 2007, 4:32 PM
an luffly lil me...:tong:

TinTin
Nov 9, 2007, 1:50 AM
Contrary to popular opinion ..........I'm still here too, drop me a line.

dafydd
Nov 11, 2007, 11:55 AM
yep here i am

d

Worcesterbunny
Nov 11, 2007, 12:16 PM
well I'm glad we are all appearing. Drop me a line if u fancy a coffee, G&T or a bit of fun. Am almost always well behaved. Except in shops, I like to have sex in their changing rooms...

dafydd
Nov 11, 2007, 12:24 PM
well I'm glad we are all appearing. Drop me a line if u fancy a coffee, G&T or a bit of fun. Am almost always well behaved. Except in shops, I like to have sex in their changing rooms...

that's vile

d

Worcesterbunny
Nov 11, 2007, 12:40 PM
I don't agree. I had a nice time with a lady in Fat Face

Sarasvati
Nov 11, 2007, 2:04 PM
Gamboling through I'm here too

LostBoySoul
Nov 11, 2007, 2:17 PM
I am here are well!
Cute 29 year old bi brit born indian lad! looking to meet bi singles in London!
No one ever replies to me when I message them : (

Prit

barney60
Nov 11, 2007, 2:21 PM
Hey, don't forget me, I'm overhere in Wales, look see :)

darkeyes
Nov 11, 2007, 3:27 PM
Hey, don't forget me, I'm overhere in Wales, look see :)

Wers that??? tee hee:bigrin:

surreyboy
Nov 12, 2007, 6:42 AM
Hi
I m a newbie, 29, white, bi in Surrey Lightwater. :tong: Hope I'll find people to have great fun with

WilliamDP11
Nov 12, 2007, 9:57 AM
I am here too. Always been bi. Happy to contribute in any way I can. Glad to know you all. It can be a good place to meet people too.

TrimBeardHairyBod
Nov 12, 2007, 12:48 PM
I'm here. It's you lot I worry about. In the time I've been a member, my profile hasn't produced one meet. If you're a m/f couple, check it out!

diB4u
Nov 19, 2007, 4:43 AM
Hey good people...

If anyone does wishes to communicate with me just drop me a message on site, if you send me an email it will probably end up in the junk folder or deleated by accident.

A full profile will also be of help. If anyone wishes to meet up from chat, or coffee, or just for platonic friendships regardless of gender, sexuality then also drop me a line. If you happen to be a pansexual, bicurious, gender fluid person then please lets talk.

That is my :2cents: or 25 p's worth lol.

ShellyE
Nov 19, 2007, 6:50 AM
were also here.

Hi All

Cesca
Nov 19, 2007, 6:52 AM
Hey good people...

If anyone does wishes to communicate with me just drop me a message on site, if you send me an email it will probably end up in the junk folder or deleated by accident.

A full profile will also be of help. If anyone wishes to meet up from chat, or coffee, or just for platonic friendships regardless of gender, sexuality then also drop me a line. If you happen to be a pansexual, bicurious, gender fluid person then please lets talk.

That is my :2cents: or 25 p's worth lol.

2:2cents: is worth less than a penny diB4u, and worth less every day. hahaha

diB4u
Nov 19, 2007, 10:44 AM
2:2cents: is worth less than a penny diB4u, and worth less every day. hahaha

I know, but as i felt that i used more of my fair share, with interest and tax's then yeah i've used 25p's worth.

HAHAHAHAHAHA funny person....

darkeyes
Nov 19, 2007, 1:00 PM
Way me rabbits on in ere even at lessn a penny a go me shud b skint....

*reads latest bank statement*.. oops..am skint...

"Daddy.........":bigrin::tong:

Cesca
Nov 19, 2007, 1:40 PM
Another daddy's girl. Wonderful.:):tong:

darkeyes
Nov 19, 2007, 2:54 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... gud onya Ces..... they easy aint they?? tee hee:bigrin:

Cesca
Nov 19, 2007, 4:13 PM
Yes:tongue: This makes me sound awful, and I do try and not abuse it but sometimes it is just so difficult.

darkeyes
Nov 19, 2007, 5:30 PM
Not at all lil yummie...ya r wotya r.... enjoy...:bigrin:

nicco413
Nov 20, 2007, 12:37 AM
Im here too!! Im a 58 year old very active bi male who has loved guys since an older boy wanked me when i was 11. I am married and love my wife who is bi curious. Nearly had a 3sum twice with her mates but they were too shy at the last moment.
I love to deep throat guys and my wife has delighted me with her toys!!
Nic

jay_1981
Nov 20, 2007, 9:18 AM
hey im here 2, come say hi, or in fact any 1 come say hi, olny discovered i was bi last year, 1 of those things u think about for years,,lol

diB4u
Nov 20, 2007, 3:11 PM
Welcome aboard Jay, i only discovered that i was bi curious this year after experimenting with women. Actuarly it was a few months ago that I realised that I was infact Bicurious, pansexual...

jay_1981
Nov 22, 2007, 3:10 AM
whats pansexual,,,lol

darkeyes
Nov 22, 2007, 3:34 AM
Don b daft!!! Sex wiv pans ya silly thingya!!!:bigrin:

Sarasvati
Nov 22, 2007, 4:10 AM
Don b daft!!! Sex wiv pans ya silly thingya!!!:bigrin:

Very funny DE. You are quite a cad.

But not so strange - people do have fetishes about inanimate objects. Remember the man who couldn't resist holes in the pavement? People are strange.

softfruit
Nov 22, 2007, 2:12 PM
I can't let a UK "me too" thread grow this big without joining in :)

You'll also find some of us in real life (tm) at things like the bi activism conference (this weekend, squeee!!) :flag4:

diB4u
Nov 22, 2007, 3:42 PM
Very funny DE. You are quite a cad.

But not so strange - people do have fetishes about inanimate objects. Remember the man who couldn't resist holes in the pavement? People are strange.

OMG...

Pansexual is finding all genders either romantically or sexually exciting.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Check that link out... and its noting to do with pans...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangender

Pangender is also who I am...

jay_1981
Nov 24, 2007, 7:28 AM
feel free 2 message me people,,lol

darkeyes
Nov 24, 2007, 7:53 AM
OMG...

Pansexual is finding all genders either romantically or sexually exciting.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Check that link out... and its noting to do with pans...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangender

Pangender is also who I am...

Damn it diB babes... me breakin me heart ere... dus luff a gud orgy wiv me pots an pans.ya mean me gorra stop?:(

diB4u
Nov 24, 2007, 4:24 PM
Damn it diB babes... me breakin me heart ere... dus luff a gud orgy wiv me pots an pans.ya mean me gorra stop?:(

Well Dark, you can still do other things with pans... Like wash them, cook out of them, and give them to children to play role play with....

Or if your OCD ya can wash them once twice three times, and damn it a fourth time...

Seriously Dark you didn't know what pansexual was??? Well at least I educated ya a little bit... LOL Dark your funny, very funny.:tong::bipride:

darkeyes
Nov 24, 2007, 7:06 PM
Me jus a naive innocent lil angel diB..wot me know bout rude things????? :(

jay_1981
Nov 25, 2007, 4:29 AM
angel u say,,,,lol not by the sounds of it,,lol

Germanicus
Nov 25, 2007, 5:01 AM
Well Dark, you can still do other things with pans... Like wash them, cook out of them, and give them to children to play role play with....

Or if your OCD ya can wash them once twice three times, and damn it a fourth time...

Seriously Dark you didn't know what pansexual was??? Well at least I educated ya a little bit... LOL Dark your funny, very funny.:tong::bipride:

Its not OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), but OCB (obsessive compulsive behaviour)

KrazyKat
Nov 26, 2007, 3:14 AM
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie :)

I'm actually American, but I'll be in London starting in January!

Audioslave
Nov 26, 2007, 6:52 AM
Hi people. anyone wanna chat to a friendly Bi guy?

darkeyes
Nov 26, 2007, 7:22 AM
Its not OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), but OCB (obsessive compulsive behaviour)

Its actually OC Disorder babes..tho is referred 2 as Behaviour.... thats wot its bout mainly afta all... don matta ne ways..we knows wot we all mean..muah!

Sarasvati
Nov 26, 2007, 6:03 PM
... dus luff a gud orgy wiv me pots an pans.ya mean me gorra stop?:(

"Get outta that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans
cause I'm a hungry uh ... can"

So Jerry Lee was a pansexual too.
Good to have such a crackpot as DE on this site and I have to admit i have become mildly potty about her myself.

Pansexuality is sexual desire for all - so that includes salamanders, cockroaches, Crusty the Clown, and biwords.

darkeyes
Nov 26, 2007, 6:48 PM
Crackpot??? Lil ole me??? How canya bring yasel 2 say that S?

An ta for the lil crush..mite not fancy the lesser mortal for a tumble unda the sheets..but a lil nice compliment or 2 dus me ego an vanity no enda gud...:bigrin:

Sarasvati
Nov 26, 2007, 7:03 PM
Crackpot??? Lil ole me??? How canya bring yasel 2 say that S?

An ta for the lil crush..mite not fancy the lesser mortal for a tumble unda the sheets..but a lil nice compliment or 2 dus me ego an vanity no enda gud...:bigrin:

You be as vane as you like DE, you've got what it takes.

Wish i was Katie Melua

darkeyes
Nov 26, 2007, 8:40 PM
You be as vane as you like DE, you've got what it takes.

Wish i was Katie Melua

me an all..wudn aff give me a gud time....:bigrin:

Sarasvati
Nov 27, 2007, 6:15 AM
me an all..wudn aff give me a gud time....:bigrin:
oohwughhuhuwoowughhugh
I'm hurrying down to town, get me a self transgendering kit. Do you think Woolies does 'em?

Skater Boy
Nov 27, 2007, 6:24 AM
I'm hurrying down to town, get me a self transgendering kit. Do you think Woolies does 'em?

I'd imagine so. Woolworths sell EVERYTHING these days. Except haggis, that is.

Sarasvati
Nov 27, 2007, 10:46 AM
I'd imagine so. Woolworths sell EVERYTHING these days. Except haggis, that is.

You're right Skater, a self transgendering kit ain't going to be enough - where do they do haggis round here.

Don't be surprised if the national news tonight has an item about an English bloke with a ginger wig and a set of bagpipes being caught in farmers fields chasing their sheep.

diB4u
Nov 27, 2007, 2:55 PM
:bigrin:
Hi people. anyone wanna chat to a friendly Bi guy?

Hi there audioslave where abouts are you from ??? Yeah I chat to you...

Nice to meet you... Do you come here often lol..:bigrin:

Skater Boy
Nov 27, 2007, 3:22 PM
You're right Skater, a self transgendering kit ain't going to be enough - where do they do haggis round here.

Don't be surprised if the national news tonight has an item about an English bloke with a ginger wig and a set of bagpipes being caught in farmers fields chasing their sheep.

Might I take this opportunity to suggest obtaining an acoustic guitar, and learning to play it, whilst singing melodic, yet rather melancholy songs. If the approach works for Katie Melua, who knows, it might even win Fran's affection towards you? And even if not, there's always a successful pop music career to look forward to. :cool:

darkeyes
Nov 27, 2007, 6:31 PM
Has affection for S.. e a nice guy...but wud take moren melancholy songs an an acoustic guitar 2 get im in me knickers... becummin Katie M is a bloody gud start tho!:tong: But then e wudn b an im wud e??? She wud an er..an thats always a plus wiv me!!!:bigrin:

mrplayfuluk
Dec 8, 2007, 8:19 AM
So UK peoples now we have clocked up a healthy number of us can anyone recommend some good UK centric websites, bars, clubs, even saunas for the boys etc for bimen and women in the UK?