PDA

View Full Version : Smallest Cock you have been with or seen

boner_lishus
May 25, 2007, 11:40 AM
Everyone keeps looking for the biggest cock but now lets hear from all the gals and guys as to what the smallest they have personnally been with or seen.
As for me personnally, have seen one 2 ins when hard...smaller than mine. :male: :male:

danintenn
May 25, 2007, 6:30 PM
Mine is only about 5 1/2 cut on a good day...with weights tied to it...leaning forward....lol

biwords
May 26, 2007, 2:29 AM
The first, and so far only guy I've been with, many years ago, was small, certainly under 5", but it made for a great introduction to anal! No pain at all, only pleasure....

scubaman
May 26, 2007, 5:47 AM
A guy I met in Chicago was a bit under 5" at best. Was not too bad.

curvedcock
May 26, 2007, 6:44 AM
I would have to say that it is my own. Mine is about 5.5 inches when very excited. Myself, I prefer them to be my size or smaller. Big cocks do not turn me on.

the sacred night
May 26, 2007, 8:55 AM
I was drawing a nude model in art class and it was cold in the room, so when he took his robe off, that thing practically burrowed inside him it shrank so much and so fast.

skipper576
May 26, 2007, 10:20 AM
I feel small because I am only 3" soft but seven nice and hard, but my first experience was with a guy that had about 1" soft anr three hard if and when he could get it up.

redheadhoneycat
May 26, 2007, 11:02 AM
Well his penis was about the size of my pinky around and long....even though I certainly prefer smaller that was a bit too little. I don't like huge either though as my ex was 13 long and 7 around ouch that was the worst sex ever it just hurt way to much and that was not even anal. Anywhere in the middle is great for me. :flag4:

rissababynta
May 26, 2007, 7:48 PM
my ex was about 2 inches hard...and not that thick either...

SexyTanBiBoy
May 26, 2007, 8:59 PM
The second couple I was with, the guy was about 4 inches hard. I tried going down on him, and honestly, it was like sucking on a tootsie roll. Gotta have some size for me.

tomtrhino
May 27, 2007, 1:36 AM
the guy across the hall in my college dorm was a blond viking god with a muscled body but his hard cock was only 4". but he stayed rock hard when i fucked him

sexyboo
May 27, 2007, 2:36 AM
I've been pretty lucky (in my opinion) and have had pretty well size people. but once i was watching Howard stern, and the men on there where about the size of my finger nail
they were having worlds smallest penis contests, it was pretty.....umm..... educational?

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
May 27, 2007, 7:01 AM
I was with someone who was about as large as my thumb. Granted if there is cock in my life i dont prefer anything large, but he was even to small.

biChris_m
May 27, 2007, 3:51 PM
:bounce: yay! and I thought I had the smallest penis in the entire world. I'm feeling better now :bigrin:

darkeyes
May 28, 2007, 11:01 AM
The smallest I've ever seen is my nephew.. mind u he is only a few weeks old. tee hee

fishfry29
Jun 9, 2007, 8:49 AM
I was with a guy that was only about 1" long, and average diameter, however it was caused by a auto wreck......He did blow a nice load of semen tho.

cand86
Jun 9, 2007, 2:24 PM
Are we only talking about bioguys, or do FtM transguys count? Because if it's the latter case, I've seen them pretty small, like less than an inch (although they certainly come bigger, too).

tell_no_one99
Jun 9, 2007, 6:41 PM
2" it was gross it never once got hard either and the guy had no testicles either luckly the guy was a total bottom

Tom41bimwm
Jun 10, 2007, 5:54 AM
this guys was only about 2 inches! it reminded me of my little finger!! he and i only hooked up once.

Rocsteady
Jun 10, 2007, 10:04 AM
I like small cocks, but to be honest I have not taken out a measuring tape everytime I have gotten with someone. I've seen 2" grow to 8" so looks can be deceiving. :2cents:

newman33461
Jun 10, 2007, 5:45 PM
I spent the night with a guy that was only about an inch and a half, years ago, but he was a great guy otherwise... and frankly, I'd love to meat someone like him again. I was in the service at the time and we never got together again because I was shipped out... but if there are any little cock guys near Deland, Florida...I wouldn't snub you. My largest friend was about a foot long... and we had some fun times together. Size is not what matters to me. Hell, I love girls too, and most of them don't even have a cock, although those little nubbuls taste great. Write me something sometime; when you're in the area we talk about this more and maybe even have a small dimenstration.

pokeme
Jun 10, 2007, 8:34 PM
Everyone keeps looking for the biggest cock but now lets hear from all the gals and guys as to what the smallest they have personnally been with or seen.
As for me personnally, have seen one 2 ins when hard...smaller than mine. :male: :male:

The smallest I have seen is yours, No joke ay. Can I ask how big it is hard.?

ohbimale
Jun 10, 2007, 11:56 PM
The smallest cock I have ever seen was guy who was about 1 1/2 inches soft and around 5 1/2 inches hard, but he was so thick that he filled my mouth when he got hard. His size made it easy to deep throat him, which he loved. Aw hell he still loves it and I still enjoy being with him. :male: :male: :bipride:

boner_lishus
Jun 11, 2007, 12:07 PM
The smallest I have seen is yours, No joke ay. Can I ask how big it is hard.?

It is what it is......4ins :male: :bounce:

welickit
Jun 11, 2007, 4:14 PM
My wife had one that was only about two inches long. The guy never got it in her because he would cum the minute the head of his cock touched her pussy lips. Fortunately for her his tongue was longer and longer lasting.
Iam pretty much a bottom and while I prefer five to seven inches and thin I have had three inches that was long lasting and very satisfying. :bipride:

taz67156
Jun 11, 2007, 6:13 PM
my ex bf in high school has a nickname from me, its pencil dick, cause length was ok but it was no wider than those kindergarden pencils we had when we were kids, which was about half inch wide. the smallest i have seen without dating the guy ........i couldnt even begin to tell u how small it was since i could barely see it.

Mrs. Taz

afterdark75
Jun 11, 2007, 11:50 PM
I have small and big and huge and there is a diffrence of course but I treated each one the same, well the big ones did feel better I will say.

ForbiddenWindow
Jun 12, 2007, 2:30 AM
Sorry i'm not gonna say I have a small cock. 7 inches at best but I really dont know anybody that has a 2in one that would be sad. =(

y4uasking
Jun 17, 2007, 6:37 PM
3" on a shemale in miami

Skater Boy
Jun 17, 2007, 6:48 PM
Sorry i'm not gonna say I have a small cock. 7 inches at best but I really dont know anybody that has a 2in one that would be sad. =(

Well, ya gotta be honest don't ya? I mean your partner's gonna find out sooner or l8r anyway, so might aswell tell the truth. Personally I'm about average size, I would say... no smaller, no bigger. I guess it depends what you like to do with them... bigger is usually better "aesthetically", but "practically" size can have its problems.

And yes, I'm guessing that there ARE some guys with 2 inchers, but hey, we all get what we are given...

rayosytruenos
Jun 17, 2007, 8:16 PM

Well, I remember a good-looking guy that took me to his place and we had great sex, fortunately I'm not into cocks as his was almost like my pinkie, small and quite thin too. I remember his cat and also one of his flat-mates who entered his bedroom while I was fucking him...

Another thing I want to say is that appearances could be misleading... As some others have said, short ones in flaccid state can be even bigger than others when erect.

Also, part of the penis is hidden in the fat of obese men, so usually fat men seem to have smaller penises.

I had some pics of small dicks some time in my profile, from a friend who sent me the humorous jokes attached. I translated them into English. I hope you like them.

All the best,

ray

rayosytruenos
Jun 17, 2007, 8:19 PM
Let's finish with the series...

Mrs.F
Jun 17, 2007, 8:44 PM
Somehow I just knew there were pictures when I saw Ray had posted. The poor men that have such small one's and worse yet for their other half. Some women have bigger clits....... :eek:

rayosytruenos
Jun 17, 2007, 9:12 PM
Somehow I just knew there were pictures when I saw Ray had posted. The poor men that have such small one's and worse yet for their other half. Some women have bigger clits....... :eek:
Lol... Sorry, Mrs. F!

I'm very visual (and tactile too! :rolleyes: )... so I was missing some pics...

Lately nobody posts pics... :( :bigrin:

All the best,

ray

P.S.: I hope I have not offended anyone by posting nude pics... Fortunately, as Mrs. F. knows, I have been known for attaching pics to my posts, and I decided long time ago to mark those posts with nude pics and/or comments that I think could offend someone with the danger sign.

Mrs.F
Jun 17, 2007, 9:46 PM
That's ok Ray....I enjoy your pics. I enjoy a visual as well :bigrin: You could never offend me, but I know everyone is different. :bigrin:

4inchdickty
Dec 27, 2011, 2:34 AM
the guy across the hall in my college dorm was a blond viking god with a muscled body but his hard cock was only 4". but he stayed rock hard when i fucked him

im 3.5 inches hard and alot of the tops that have fucked me said my small cock makes me more of a bottom. most tops dont care that my cock is small. the first time i was with a guy i was told before he fucked me that its a good thing your a bottom bud.

Hephaestion
Dec 27, 2011, 5:35 AM
The smallest I've ever seen is my nephew.. mind u he is only a few weeks old. tee hee

In our teens, the lass and I were baby-stitting in Pitlochry. When it came to changing the young fellow's nappy we were stunned into silence. At the age of about one year old, his was bigger than that of the average adult.

As an adult I'll bet that he gave new meaning to tossing the caber.

Realist
Dec 27, 2011, 9:16 AM
The 1st boy I fell in love with, when I was 14, was very small. He was also short and chubby; the size of his erect cock was not long enough to protrude from my fist. Considering my age and the size of my hand then, I'd estimate it as being about 3 1/2".

He was my 3rd sexual relationship and his size had nothing to do with my attraction for him. He was the most tender and loving person I would know for several years afterwards.

If I had to choose a male lover, based only on the size of his cock, I'd want a smaller one, rather than larger. I also still like soft, chubby, men and women.

I've wondered if that is the way I feel, because that relationship was so gratifying?

loverman
Dec 27, 2011, 9:35 AM
There was a guy I knew about 15 yrs ago when I reached for his cock he was about the size of a dime around and about 2 inch long. I felt sorry for him. So I sucked him off. As well as I could. I thought mine was small. And I am on a good day 5.5. I guess be greatful for what you got.

FunE1
Dec 27, 2011, 10:20 AM
I'm about 2" soft and 4.5" hard, but thick. If I dropped about 25 pounds, i'd be closer to 5.5" hard.

I'm not too bothered by the size of it hard, but it's always a bit embarassing when I first get undressed with a new partner and I'm soft; although, I've had some hot sessions recently with some very hot guys who've been very nice and told me that my hard cock is perfect for sucking, so I'm getting more comfortable with it.

Drahcirag77
Dec 27, 2011, 11:10 AM
Smallest I have ever been with is about 4" I am only 5.5". Where are all these smallish fellows? Anymore all I come accross is the guys that are too big for me....Yes I like them small.

onesucker4u
Apr 9, 2012, 12:15 PM
I too love to be fucked by a small ish dick. Feele wonderfull! I cannot take a dick that is big around.

BiCplAz
Apr 9, 2012, 4:55 PM
Well I don't have a very big one, there is a pic of it on our profile the one with one naked girl holding it and another naked girl on my left, on a boat on the Cal delta. Smallest I have seen was a maybe 3" but when I jacked him off, with 2 fingers he came in quarts. He called it his clit. I like men with smaller cocks too but I like women with large clits. Don't do anal so it's just what I can get in my mouth comfortably.

meflash
Apr 9, 2012, 9:24 PM
I prefer smaller cocks & really get into giving oral to smaller guys. I have had a few meets with a CD who is small & I think he has a great cock. I can take him all the way down & when he cums its like a gallon worth of cum. For anal I like to get it from an ave size & no bigger.

Dapper_Fellow
Apr 10, 2012, 2:21 AM
The smallest I was with was only 2". Small cocks are a lot like getting served quail instead of chicken, small and cute, but not enough to fill me up.

bluesky55
Apr 11, 2012, 12:32 AM
About 4" but hard as a rock. It pointed almost straight up when he was standing. I had so much fun sucking him. As hard as he was I wanted to try him in my ass, but he wouldn't do it. Said he had no interest in anal sex. After playing with him, my interest in anal desires increased. He was 10 times more fun than the big fat 9" one and came buckets!

andyinboxers
Apr 11, 2012, 9:54 AM
My exbf was about 4" long and about the thickness of a dime... He always used to say "sometimes I feel bad because I don't have a big one" I'm 9" long and about 4" thick and he loved sucking me...

andyinboxers
Apr 11, 2012, 12:56 PM
My exbf was about 4" long and about the thickness of a dime... He always used to say "sometimes I feel bad because I don't have a big one" I'm 9" long and about 4" thick and he loved sucking me...

Also I'd give him pep talks and tell it's not the size it's what you do with it... We were lovers for almost 10 years then he died from cancer... His gf who didnt know he and I were lovers used to tell me that she'd let him butt fuck her just so she could feel something...

acurious1
Apr 12, 2012, 12:07 AM
The smallest I've seen in person was less than one inch erect.

a2smith09
Apr 12, 2012, 12:10 PM
One of my very best friends was only about 3 to 3 and a half inches fully erect. He had nice thickness though and we loved to play with each other. I really enjpoyed sucking him and he came in large loads. It was a lot of fun playing together

PeterNZ
Apr 18, 2012, 7:49 PM
The smallest I was with was only 2". Small cocks are a lot like getting served quail instead of chicken, small and cute, but not enough to fill me up. I agree with you m8. I'm an admitted man into size cos if I'm going to suck a man's cock he had better have a big one. If he has tiny meat he'd better be good at sucking my big cock or taking my dick up his arse and that's if we have sex. I don't get fucked even by men with tiny meat.

dafydd
Apr 18, 2012, 8:00 PM
anything less than 8.76" is shameful......and we should shun such 'men' like eunach outcasts

R. R. Wayne
Apr 18, 2012, 9:52 PM
I've sucked two cocks that were less than two inches in length. The first one belonged to a minister, it was barely an inch long when hard. He did cum, but not much. Met him at a party in Chicago. The other one was about two inches long. This one led to a gold mine. the guy liked me and asked me if I woulf fuck his girlfriend because he could only satisfy her with his tongue. We turned into a nice three-some for about 2 years and then he moved away and we became a great two-some. She gave a wonderful blow job.

sdf123
Apr 20, 2012, 3:24 AM
I know two guys whose things were really small and its not an exaggeration..It would not go in at all..it was just too small..I couldnt tell if it was hard or not. It was sad...

sdf123
Apr 20, 2012, 3:25 AM
hahahahahaa at ray's comical pics...maaannnnnn

nudistharry
Apr 20, 2012, 6:15 AM
I was with a guy who was only about 2" hard.

harmless
Apr 20, 2012, 8:02 AM
My first bud was 8 inches and big around as a beer can. It was the most wonder feeling in my mouth. Then we talked his cousin in to the sack. His dick was about 2 inches. I was disappointing till I put it in my mouth and he shot a quart of cum. There is no size cock that I do not love.

cangi.j
Apr 20, 2012, 10:22 AM
i orally serviced a divorced guy on a regular basis for a while. he was about 2 soft and got maybe 3 to 4 hard. he was easy to deapthroat and had a massive orgasm with lots of semen.

foreverbi
Apr 20, 2012, 12:11 PM
I would have to take the award for myself as I am about 1/ i/2" long and it hardly ever gets hard. Don't you feel sorry for me?? I know I feel sorry for myself.

rjr1227
Apr 21, 2012, 2:02 PM
have to say im average..prob 5-6"... i had a friend who was smaller than i am, and he was OK to suck, but i like bigger. Another friend of mine here is prob 6-7" and thick...great to suck, altho, ive never had him in my ass...id like to, it will happen some day... I was goin to the gym like 5x a week, and one day, i was leaving... and this guy,(shorter than i am,,,im 5'6'') was walkin across locker room naked, i swear, his cock was hanging to his knees... i was like holy fuck, i tried not to look, but he saw i saw and just smiled...man, id love to see him again..lol

Romalotti
May 13, 2012, 10:10 AM
I talked this super-hot skater boy into letting me blow him at a party (he was really wasted, by the way). His cock was less than four inches hard. I didn't mind though, it made it easier to deep throat and I'm convinced that I gave him the best blowjob of his life.

i_shoot_blanks
May 13, 2012, 11:47 AM
I hooked up with a guy in Denver several years ago. He was probably an inch when hard. If I recall correctly, his balls were very normal.

austinbimale
May 13, 2012, 12:46 PM
had a Mexican boy once, only 1 inch rock hard, and insisted he was a Top! I asked, for what? Gerbils?

devil_squid
Jun 26, 2013, 8:51 AM
Bringing up a dead post?!

I had a Filipina Ladyboy (TS) in Tokyo and she was about 2-3". I topped her only and never sucked her or let her fuck me. I prefer 6-8" as I'm 7" and 5.5" girth.

long fuse
Jun 26, 2013, 9:47 PM
Oddly enough, he was 6'2" and about 195, but his erect cock was no more than 2 inches. Having said that, sucking his cock was a pleasure as he responded like no one else and to boot, his balls held the most cum of any cock I've sucked.

hma87
Jun 27, 2013, 11:42 PM
I've been with a guy who was about 3 inches. The advantage was that I could fit the whole thing into my mouth.

cangi.j
Jun 30, 2013, 11:01 AM
I knew this guy in his early thirties who was recently separated from his wife. she told him his penis was too small. i blew him on a regular basis. his penis was only about 3 inches and not very thick. his redeaming value was that he had his orgasm rather quickly and he ejaculated large amounts of semen. i would have to tell him not to masturbate before i got there to milk his penis. very tasty semen and lots of it

dick_pumper
Jul 1, 2013, 4:10 PM
When I am flaccid it can be anywhere from 1/2" to an inch but hard it is 5 3/4" and decent thickness, never had any complaints for men or women. The smallest I've seen was probably 4 1/2-5"
Personally I don't care about the cock size, If I am in a situation where we are naked then I will take what you have. I love to suck cock but have not learned how to deep throat so an average cock is good to me for sucking.

hawkz99white
Jul 1, 2013, 7:37 PM
The smallest I ever had was 1 inch hard and came really hard in my mouth but he didn't cum every much though.

mick123
Jul 1, 2013, 7:57 PM
I have to admit this is the funniest thread I have ever read................ I am about 6.5 hard however in cold water swimming major shrinkage like episode in seinfeld about an inch...lol

curious44
Jul 4, 2013, 4:09 PM
My own or someone else's?:)

sabbath101
Jul 5, 2013, 2:20 AM
iam around 7" but i was with a really sweet guy who was 3 max 4" the great thing was that i could suck him really really good and he had huge orgasms love guy with smaller cocks. and cocks are cute as well ;)

nitrog100
Jul 5, 2013, 1:05 PM
I sucked a dude off, and his dick was probably 3 inches tops. I don't think it even reached the back of my mouth.

R. R. Wayne
Jul 5, 2013, 9:58 PM
Just a little over an inch and a half. This "peenie" was owned by an Episcopalian Priest in Chicago. Nice guy, but I hope he was better at saving souls than he was at sucking cock. And he barely came at all. This guy was terribly under-endowed.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 3, 2014, 6:40 PM
2 inches and smaller than the cocktail weenies they serve during cocktail hour....

And also the only dick I could coax into my mouth as a teenager so I got over my disappointment and learned how to suck a 2 inch weeny and make both it and me cum from it. And the guy with that 2 inch dick fell in love with my 8 incher the moment the moment he first saw it. So we both had lots of fun despite his tiny little dick

whispering
Jun 11, 2014, 4:18 PM
I have a regular buddy who is a little less than four inches. He's pretty thick at the base, and he gets really, really hard, very fast, and he shoots lots of cum. I've never even thought of complaining :)

wreckerjoe50
Jun 11, 2014, 5:48 PM
I have several buddys who are about 4"-5" hard. They may be smaller but they all blow huge loads. That is what i want. It is nice to get all in mouth and make them feel GOOD.

i am 9"c - I hang 6"soft. Most gasp when they see it but i always want my partners to enjoy my mouth.

Visexual
Jun 12, 2014, 4:58 AM
I emailed with a man a few years ago who was swinging with his wife. She was a little cutie too. Well it turns out that they were really looking more for a couple than a man for threesomes but we kept chatting and he admitted that he liked dressing. His wife knew he liked to dress but not that he was bi.

My wife was out of town and I invited him to come over, dressed. He dressed but didn't put on his wig or make up and drove over and, when he got here, went straight to the guest room to finish.

He was about 5' 7" and fairly thin and when he came out he was almost passable. I could tell he was nervous and believed him about this being his first time to dress with a man. He looked pretty darn sexy in the dress he'd chosen too.

When I hugged him from behind, he reached back and felt of my hardening cock. I remember him whispering, "nice package"!

We probably hugged and rubbed for five or ten minutes and when I did finally begin to get inside of the feminine attire, he was completely shaven. His nipples were small but hard and I've always loved small breasts anyway so I did like his.

His ass was just the right combination of firmness and softness and it sure felt wonderful against my cock when I slipped his panties down.

But when I turned him around, I saw the smallest cock I've even seen. It stood straight out for, at most, three inches and wasn't very large around either.

Now the last cock I'd had before his was attached to a friend of greater developement. His was a real nine! But, you know, I enjoyed this little cock every bit as much as the 9" one before. It was like sucking on a really nice clitoris only a clitoris doesn't shoot that great fluid into your mouth like this one did.

After he ejaculated, as we men often do, he lost some of the mood. I wanted to fuck that cute ass but he wasn't experienced there so I only got to fuck through his cute little butt cheeks. He did suck me though so we were both satisfied. Well, I wanted more but he was feeling a little weird now so we quit.

We kept in touch and sort of planned another meeting but he asked me if I wouldn't kiss the next time. I think that the kissing, which I can't resist with a woman or a man who is this much like a woman, was just beyond his comfort zone. The emailing just sort of fizzled out after that. I sure wouldn't mind hearing from him that he'd evolved a bit and get together with him again though. And, if that cute little wife, that I'd seen pictures of in their ad on SLS, were to want to be involved? Well now!

bifire69
Jun 12, 2014, 8:51 AM
I love it when a guy doesn't get all flustered by a small one. I, myself, am under three when erect. Yep, you read it right, a full 2.75" when erect. I never had a guy make an issue about it, but I have had women take a look and get dressed and walk away. Go figure.

md2453
Jun 12, 2014, 9:55 AM
I have a small sissy cock. But I still like to think of it as bit of a 'surprise'. When it's completely flaccid it will tuck all the way inside my skin like a turtle hiding in it's shell. If i grab the tip and pull it out to measure it, it measures about .5 inch. When I get excited it peeks it's little head out and slowly grows and grows until it maxes out at about 5.5 inches. It might be a sissy cock but I think it's super cute.

guywholikesboth
Jun 13, 2014, 8:42 AM
as a teen i had one guy whos dick was about 1 1/2 inches by the time he was 16 he was 8 inches and as thick as a soda can. Another fried was 4.5 inches hard but would shoot 10 to 15 loads of cum loved sucking him off. As an adult the smallest was about 1 3/4 hard and not much of a cummer MY first cock in my mouth was 11 inches so I prefer smaller can get more in my mouth

FLcurious
Jun 14, 2014, 12:31 AM
About 3 years ago I met a tall guy with a 2 inch erection. His penis was also very thin.

rockhard123
Jun 14, 2014, 3:12 AM
1 1/2 hard very small ball too

AlTex
Jun 14, 2014, 4:56 PM
My first experience with a guy outside of a glory hole and he was about 3-4 inches and skinny. It was like I was sucking my little finger. It was all good though.

tommyswing
Jun 15, 2014, 11:43 AM
I went out with a guy under 3 inches, with normal girth., It made anal very unpleasant, I became a top for that relationship. (he did have a great ass)

bictguy14
Jun 17, 2014, 2:06 PM
Only been with two guys, one guy a few times has maybe a 5 inch cock and a little thick. He was the first to fuck me, great size for a newbie. The other was maybe 6 inches but thin as all hell. While I plan on still hooking up with the first guy from time to time, I day dream about taking a bigger cock down the road (7 plus inches).

David 9000
Jun 17, 2014, 9:10 PM
I hooked up with this older Asian man, and he was maybe 4in. Sucking him wasn't that bad, but he couldn't fuck me because his dick just wouldn't pop inside my asshole. He was a good sport but just too small to give me pleasure. I had 8inches and that hurt. The best dick I've had was 6inches. Oh gawd, what a feeling!

DOZERLA
Jun 18, 2014, 12:47 AM
Years ago, I hooked up with a big beefy muscle guy who had a 3-4" thin little dick - it was HOT comparing his tiny one vs. my bigger one - I'm 7.x6 cut - I get off having a big beefy masculine bottom into sucking/servicing/taking a cock bigger than his own - got off on verbal humiliation, talking about his tiny little baby pee-pee while he choked/gagged on my big one and later - face down ass up - got his big bubble butt royally pounded by my big cock until we both came at the same time, me up his hole, him on the bed below. Hot scene - as I really dig big tall beefy bodybuilder types - something about that BIG body vs. small dick is a turn on. As a total top, I really don't care about the size of a guy's dick - my focus in bed is more about using his mouth or hole to get off in. Anyone else feel the same way?

foreverbi
Jun 19, 2014, 12:46 PM
I think the smallest dick I have ever seen or played with has to be own. However it still brings me a LOT of pleasure.:tongue:

minimag
Jun 20, 2014, 6:54 PM
About 4.5" here (length & girth) but I try to make due. :P

salemite43
Jun 20, 2014, 7:47 PM
Mine is about 2" long when flaccid. In fact, my head disappears into my fat pad. It's about 4.5" when and if I can get it up.